Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:51:51
Page:  1 
United we fall. Started by: Countdown on Jul 23, '12 18:33

*picks up the last will and testament of his father, PimpGravy*

Pimp's amazing foresight told him that PJ would be one of the last men standing in this, so he entered the following note into his will knowing this...

"Looks like the home stretch is in sight for this bloodbath, PJ and whats left of the alliance are left fighting for every breath.

Before our final swansong I'd like to personally thank everyone involved for their effort. Some of you have gone above and beyond the call of duty over these last 48 hours and for that, you have nothing but respect from us all.

Every pro'er, THANK YOU.

Every hitter, THANK YOU.

Every scout (vision), THANK YOU.

Every person who put in those ridiculous workloads, THANK YOU.

But most of all, THANK YOU for your loyalty when times got rough.

As the time ticks down on our final seconds, I hope you will all join me in spirit in raising a glass to the fallen and The Few left fighting.

Cheers!

PimpGravy/TeQ

Report Post Tip

Have my babies TeQ

Report Post Tip

The young mudkip sees the son of his fathers friend speaking and thanking many young men and womens fathers and mothers

Thank you to EVERYONE who was involved in this war , ally , enemy , friend , foe , pro , wber(hi goodfellas :D)

My father had quite the thrill out of the war and would love to see what the victors do.

Report Post Tip

Donnie kicks TeQ

Dude who said anything about final seconds we are going to win this shit :)

On other hand i will agree with TeQ, a lot of people did great job during this war. Thank to all of you, you should be all proud of yourself. Thank you proers and hitters and many thanks to all others who helped in anyway.

Report Post Tip

I'd flirt with you but you aren't a godfather!!

She snickers

I echo what he has said though. My bloodline and the PJ himself cannot begin to thank each and every one of those who helped Las Vegas and Los Angeles the past couple of days.

Both sides are hurting right now and really it's down the crunch.

Philly/NY.. Damn you fuckers put up a fight. Respects...

We all fall at some point, we just have to get back up and trudge on.

Thank you again everyone. It's been a blast.

Report Post Tip

Now, this is just one guy talking. But perhaps it's time for the CLs to start talking and stop shooting?

Report Post Tip

Your welcome :D

Report Post Tip

Seeing the gathering on the streets Dante stops for a moment, bowing his head to the ground he says a silent prayer. After finishing Dante turns to the gathering

I have great pride in the actions that were performed by those from LV and LA. They have attempted something that has forever changed the place we call home. Each and everyone of them were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and their sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

It was a pleasure and I'll do it all again! I had fun. RIP all!

Report Post Tip

Pimp's gravy made every day magical

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: United we fall.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL