Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
You fucking fuckers Started by: RANDOMWACKERALERT on Jul 23, '12 23:26

I think they call it Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, although I don't know if they have coined that term yet, so if not, I just did. (grins)

Report Post Tip

Kunta, have my babies!

Report Post Tip

All I can say is whoowwwwwwwwwww

~Speechless -_-"

Report Post Tip

Il_Drago stands and listens to the crowd...

Wow these streets never cease to amaze me.

Report Post Tip

Way to make a fool of yourself when over half the population died around you.

Report Post Tip

The-Mark sits awaiting for a greyhound bus'plaid suit and silk socks,strutting his shit !!  He thinks about the war ,that has just taken place and many faces ,who we lost,and that will return to a new day and a new way for all to get along,he sighs::: it will never change.. winks and climbs aboared the bus,,goodbye  :

Report Post Tip

Love It when people whin about their fathers an mothers come on people its a game everyone dies on here sooner or later.its part of the game you see the key word here game......I lost characters hell my friends lost characters an i know some great woman on here that lost their family also.do we whine?No Do we pout? No  so please let it rest an find a different game if this is making you upset. 

Report Post Tip

Bobby gets another vial of anti-OOCitis ready, then pauses, throws up his hands in exasperation, drops it on the ground and walks away...

Report Post Tip

Angler stands and listens to the voices of fools echoing inside his head, or are they really inside his head? He's not too sure.

Running his weary eyes over the 'expert mafiosa' he sees around him he sudenly realises that despite their appearance they're about as mafiosa as a tub of Ben & Jerry's...

Damn strange place this, Angler mutters before returning to the docks to try and get back on that darn wreck of a boat that brought him here.

Report Post Tip

angler dont allow the words of a  few crazies define our entire world

Report Post Tip

In the end, MR dies a slow death.

Why? The experienced players are turning away from MR.

Report Post Tip

MR dies cause Stan is in New Orleans. He needs to go and DIE

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You fucking fuckers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL