Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
430 Deaths? Recap by Keith Started by: KeithGandor on Jul 24, '12 05:31

To those that have fallen RIP I hope the best for your kins and those the worked very hard to save their life I hope the best for your future.

Report Post Tip

My bloodline may not have died in said war, but surely I can mourn an obvious loss, and raise a flask to the fallen. May they rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

All fell for their families and there is no greater loyalty then that. Each and everyone of them should be honored for it, may they all sleep in peace and their kin continue in the same righteous ways.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace to all the fallen in this epic war. I seen my father fell victim to this battle. This will be remembered forever. Thank you for listing these name.

Report Post Tip

A lot of deaths from some good, some bad, and some infamous people.. I only hope we can grow and expand quickly as we already had empty city's before all of this

Report Post Tip

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of those who died in the war. It means a lot to my mother to see that her loyalty was not in vain!

Report Post Tip

RIP everyone!!!!!

Report Post Tip

A bit late, but never too late to say rest in peace to the fallen. Nice way of commemorating something as terrible as War.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for putting this together.

RIP to those who fell.

Report Post Tip

After spending pretty much the entire war dead, I am still yet to find out who and what started the war and for what reason.. A lot of innocent lives were lost in the process of someone elses selfish acts..

I will say rest in piece to all the fallen from New York and Philadelphia and the innocents of every other city, but I guess justice was served in the end..

For so many people to be killed in such a short time and half the effected to not even know why isn't very fair..
I mean.. four hundred and thirty people, killed.. And for what?

Again, rest in piece to everyone that wasn't a part of the plot to destroy the game..

~Ed..

Report Post Tip

I came to this shores a day after the said war.My father went to N.Y. to look for work a few years ago.After he left home,we didnt receive any telegraph from him so I decided to fallow him here until I stumbled into this list of brave men and women who fought and died in a great mob war.Then his name cought my eyes...Ruggiero-Cappo.....So thats why we didnt get any telegraph from him. Rest well all who have fallen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 430 Deaths? Recap by Keith
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL