Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:56:08
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
WIKI Started by: Whitey on Jul 24, '12 09:59

I noticed the day I signed up here all the question marks. I thought 'Wonderful, a wiki could make it really easy to learn this game'

Until I Noticed there was nothing there, I'm sortof new to editing wikis but I tried to edit it, navigate around to see what was out there and nothing...

So I tried to make an account and it yelped at me about browser cookies, Checked Chrome and my cookies are enabled... 

I've also noticed this message posted accross the bottom.

Warning: Unknown: open(127.0.0.1:11211/sess_ec68b1377a290eccd2380ddbf71b881b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (127.0.0.1:11211) in Unknown on line 0

So not sure if this is the proper outlet to bring this to light, But there it is. 

Report Post Tip

For issues such as this that appear to be bugs you are to go to HelpDesk. They will then forward it on. There's a thread about bugs and stuff in the Announcements forum as well as clearly stated in the rules of the game that you have to report them.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Forwarded to HelpDesk :)

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: WIKI
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL