Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Can you say oh? Started by: DeadlySin on Jul 25, '12 00:29

Kingsao i can think of no better person to run a crew you have always been one of the stand outs in this thing of our i wish you nothing but the best Congrats mate

Report Post Tip

Hermes heard the news and wisped away to the gathering of people on the streets immediately. Some of his ancestors had known and worked with Sao's before, and he was very glad this man was getting his chance in Bold.

Congrats, King. I know you'll continue the tradition of excellent leadership out of Philly, and I can't wait to have coffee one of these days.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Sir!  I wish you a prosperous reign!

Report Post Tip

Crates in tow, Glow made his was to Philadelphia where a good friend of his had invited him for an announcement. Leagues and leagues of mafioso stood before DeadlySin as he announced the newest bold suit to hit the streets. Everyone erupted into applause as DeadlySin placed the crown on KingSao's head.

Congratulations my friend. You have worked hard as Neon's loyal Right Hand Man for as long as she has been doning her bold dress. The amount of accountability and legitimacy that you bring to any organization speaks to your unmitigated character. It is without shock or surprise that we stand before you here today as you fit into your new bold suit. You will do us all proud. I look forward to working with you from New York as a business associate and friend. I have brought you 5 crates of the finest burbon I could steal off of the Erie. Take them, but you never got them from me.

Report Post Tip

Flea raises a glass in honor of KingSao

Congratulations and Good Luck, Sir.

Report Post Tip

Congrats buddy.  Goes to show that hard works pays off

Black Jesus turns water into henny for some bystanders and carrys on

Report Post Tip

Very well deserved, I look forward to watching you grow in Philly.

As many others have said, your bloodline is a long established one that has proved itself time and time again.

Report Post Tip

Stepping out from a alley way he grabs an iced cone from a young man on the corner, throwing a dollar towards him as he walks into the street to see why the crowd has gathered

Oh wow what a good occasion! Congrats on your family and I wish you the best of luck and hope you prosper! You must help mold and move the world from the deadly war and I wish you the best of luck.

He ate his iced cone and looked around, noticing a few cops down the block.. OldMan knew he had to get out of there, as he had warrants and some dope on him

Report Post Tip

Have read good things about your family-line in my ancestors diaries, sounds like Philadelphia made a good choice. Congratulations KingSao, I hope to watch you prosper!

Report Post Tip

It had taken Neon a while to move forward towards her old Right Hand. She was happy for him, but there was what felt like a rock in the pit of her stomach. She was in a way, losing him, but knew she would still have him if she ever needed him. Walking towards Sao she gave him a soft smile. It was hard for her to let go, but she knew he deserved this.

Upon reaching where he stood, the two looked at each other in the eyes. He gave his blinding smile and Neon threw her arms around him.

"Congratulations, my dearest and best friend. I wish you the best and will miss having you next to me. Good luck."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sao.

She smiles and bows her head before turning and walking away.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sao! Its great to see you leading your own family next to us in Philly.

SpaceCowboy asks one of his bodygaurds to to bring the bottle of scotch that he had picked up momentarily at the liquor store.

Cheers bud!

Report Post Tip

Cory_Chase sat in the back of the crowd and listened to the announcement with the rest of the people waiting patiently. After it was all said and done, Cory pulled a cigarette from his coat and began to watch the people congratulate Sao. The crowd had gone down some so Cory saw it as his chance to give his own praise. He weaved through the people and extended a hand to new leader, hand stuffed with an envelope full of money.

"I wish you the best of luck in your venture mate. Congrats on the new family, it certainly has been given to someone with honor and dedication."

With that, Cory tips his hat to Sao and continues back to the crowd where he vanished in a car waiting for him on the side street.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sao! He could't have picked a better person for the job. I know you will do great as always!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations KingSao

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can you say oh?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL