Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Muslim Brotherhood Started by: SiratumBinMustaqeem on Jul 25, '12 18:59

Not this shit again. Would you stop , SiratumBinMustaqeem. Hell even you dont spell it right :(

Report Post Tip

Whatever man all im sayin is NO is the best drug deals in town. NY have the best jails and DT has the easiest jails but NO is where it's at for drugs deals just sayin....

(smokes a fat spliff and pass it around to his fellow mobster)

Report Post Tip

Venom hands Cory a crusty slice of bread

Get your face out of your hands and eat this

Report Post Tip

Let us not forget that this way of life is built upon ethos. Whilst the combination of ideals may irritate some, the fundamental make up of any family is unique. Yes, there are key elements which are required in order to survive, but the individual belief of any family or organisation must be accepted.

I am deeply disappointed and offended by the remarks of the late cnut. Not only are they racially explicit and deeply offensive, they do unfortunately, offer an insight into the mind set of an individual within our midst.

Report Post Tip

Asalam Walaykum

Report Post Tip

Keep in mind that "this thing of ours" is inherently linked to religion. Whilst the comments of Cnut are doubtlessly unacceptable and disgusting, I don't think we should be suggesting that no reference to religion is appropriate. Most of us are Christians and would expect to take our vows by swearing to our famiglia's patron saint. I'm kinda hoping ours is a squid though!

Report Post Tip

I'm going full OOC because I need to clarify something: Making fun of religion is fine. In fact, it can be extremely clever with the right balance of tact and wit. I do, however, have a problem with being submitted to the same tired terrorist & infidel gag, "Allah Akbar", murder the infidel, broken English, et al. With a gag as exhausted as this, there's only humour if there's some kind of insight and where there isn't any, it's just slapstick for the lowest common denominator. It would be like if I started roleplaying as a Catholic priest who molested children.

Report Post Tip

Religion... Why bring it in here?

Clearly, Admin is not working, skving again.

Report Post Tip

Kunta share Muslim faith. Kunta not Arab. Kunta African King. Kunta strong with spear. Arab strong with m16. Kunta enjoy prayor in NO with Arabians. But Kunta kill Arab with 2 spears he touch MikeHunt.

Report Post Tip

You do realise we have an Egyptian (where the Muslim Brotherhood party just won an election) Muslim player here, right?

Could you be anymore fucking insensitive?

Where the hell are the admins on this one? There were no extremists that this person is portraying in the 1930's.

Report Post Tip

Countdown, I welcome all Muslims into our fold. Come to Mosque with me 1 day, you might convert.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Muslim Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL