Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:42:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Future Started by: DeadlySin on Jul 25, '12 19:35

After the war that had ravaged every city in this thing of ours, Deadly knew he had a massive task ahead of him. People would need organising, plans would need to be put into motion and he would need to re-establish the criminal presence across all cities. All the top mobsters from across the country had been called to speak with him, each in turn, deciding the best way to move forward and how they could start to rebuild. The first step had already been taken, KingSao now had his very own headquarters in Philadelphia.

Deadly lit a cigarette and sat back in his chair, quietly puffing away. He finished his cigarette and looked at the clock, it was time. He grabbed his coat and headed out of the headquarters to the streets.

Hello again everyone. I'm sure you're all wondering by now what the future is for the cities currently devoid of criminal activity. First things first though, I will address the current cities.

Firstly; SammyGarcini is assuming city head of New York following the death of Lancelot. He will be overseeing it's day to day operations and taking care of New York's legacy.

Secondly; Innocence will remain in Los Angeles as city head. She put forth great effort in the war, and deserves this more than anyone.

Deadly pauses for a second to light a cigarette, taking a long drag before continuing.

Now, I'm sure you have all noticed that the Chicago experiment is now closed. The two remaining leaders in Chicago showed their bravery in helping out in the war, when they didn't have to. They laid their lives on the line, and asked for nothing in return.

In recognition for his support, I am awarding the city of Chicago to MikeHunt. Whilst in Chicago he has shown himself to be a more than capable leader, and I believe he will truly shine in his new role.

In recognition for StanPython's support, I am awarding him the city of New Orleans. Along with MikeHunt he has shown himself to be more than capable in a leadership role, and I believe he will help this thing of ours grow again into a thriving operation.

Deadly takes another drag of his cigarette.

As for the cities of Detroit and Las Vegas? Well, you'll have to wait and see. Rest assured though, these cities have not been forgotten.

Report Post Tip

Anomaly sits in his HQ listening to his Godfather speak of the future.

I feel like this is the best for all of the cities, I know all of these leaders are great and will help to rebuild their cities.

Anomaly continues to sit and ponder on what everyone else thinks.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to all of you who have taken on new cities or new roles in the same city. 

Report Post Tip

Bobby congratulates his Crew leader MikeHunt.

I'm honored to work with you in Chicago, Boss.

Congratulations to everyone in their respective cities. Lets work hard to rebuild.

Report Post Tip

Mercury listens closely to Godfather DeadlySin. She is still coming to grips with all of this and is sure others are as well. After hearing what the future holds, she feels better.

Congrats to all the new leaders. This is definitely moving things in the right direction. She raises the glass that always seems to be in her hand. A prosperous journey to all!

Report Post Tip

this is a good idea,,, we need ppl to occupy our city's,,, well done to all!!

Report Post Tip

Listening to his Godfather Sybarite couldn't help but smile, what he heard could only be described as a good move for all the cities.

After the bloodshed that was seen it is great to know that there is going to be growth and movement in multiple cities. Congratulations to all and may your cites prosper greatly.

Report Post Tip

AnthonyReturns jaw drops open. Before he can close it a little drool slides down his chin. He hurrdily wipes it off before speaking.

I have records of a number of wars over the span of a number of years. In all that time I never had a ancestor jot down a note like I will. Today I have seen THE Godfather in action. This is logic made manifest, a true mob move. A new standard has been set in my view, I hope you live long and dont retire anytime soon DeadlSin, we need a little of that intelligent design. And congratulations to all who earned what they have recieved.

Report Post Tip

Roksana stands back a little, listening to her Godfather speak. She is amazed at the wisdom in his move and only hopes that future generations continue things in this manner. It is the best way for the cities to grow and prosper.

Congratulations to everyone. I know you all deserve what has been bestowed upon you and will help bring Godfather DeadlySin's vision to life.

Bowing her head slightly, she walks away from the crowd.

Report Post Tip

It's always good to see that after wars such as this one... the decisions on how and when to rebuild are taken quickly and with those that have shown their balls and deserve it.

I'd like to congratulate all those that survived the war with LV and LA that have now been chosen to lead their new respective cities. It was well fought and well deserved. People are getting the rewards they deserve for their commitment to their cause. I must admit in bias opinion I am extra glad to to see SammyGarcini take New York and StanPython take New Orleans.

Well done.

Report Post Tip

As news rush to the streets that the GF was going make his appearance Puff decided to hurry ad finish his drug runs as quick as possible. Puff found a old with jugs of milk sitting in them, Removing the jugs and resting it on the ground to stand on.

Viewing over the speech and trying hear over the roars from the crowd, As last words came to last. Crowds jammed their hands together clapping. Puff whistled to the news!

Congrats to those the earned their cities and new positions.

Report Post Tip

Listens respectfully to Godfather DeadlySin. The news brought to our streets were something everyone was eager to hear. The news about the empty cities and who ran them were always a good new addition for everyone.

Godfather DeadlySin, thank you for the opportunity. I may be young, but I am ambitious.

MikeHunt reminded himself of the previous organizations and their leaders. SexyBeast with The Cheese Syndicate, JesseJames with The XIII Legion , and Roman with his powerful Roman Empire. Roman was undoubtably the most notorious gangster ever. He ruled Chicago with a iron fist and protected his members as if these were true Roman times. Hit a citizen of the Empire, and you're whole family would burn. JesseJames was known for his ability to shoot. He had a wicked eye with an even quicker hand for the trigger. He was a fear to be known all across the cities. And SexyBeast, well he was sexy.

I can only hope Chicago will grow and expand like previous leaders.

Good luck to all the other leaders, hope you all do well in the short coming weeks and months.

Report Post Tip

Godfather thank you for taking your time to come out and speak to us, it was a war that ripped through thos thing of ours and set the economy into recession, but rather than capatilize on this you have taken to the streets and put forward a plan for the future. One which sees the majority of cities populated.

The crime world will surely appreciate this and I am sure the economy will be thriving in no time under all the city heads.

Congratulations to my boss and all the other newly appointed city heads.

Report Post Tip

Eric pulls up in his gold caddy and speaks through his speaker.

"I would like to congratulate the leaders on their new cities. This is a very very very new era for us all and one that shall last for many many many years to come! Stan, Mike, Sammy, Inno I wish you all the best in your new cities! If I had enough fish to go around.. I'd give you all one of my prized fish."

Eric smiles at the crowd and then looks at DeadlySin.

"DeadlySin, you showed amazing leadership during that war and have earnt yourself this highly esteemed profile of top dog. Congratulations to you my friend, don't let the alcohol and women get to your head mind you. Now I must go and address my upcoming cadets with their morning drills." Eric winks at DeadlySin.

Eric then pulls away and drives off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

Definitely a good idea to start with. Everyone need a new home anyways. Excellent decision Godfather. Kudos

Report Post Tip

GodFather Sin these are some fantastic changes you have done here it is fantastic to see the great city of New Orleans opened up, With luck there can be peace in our citys as they rebuild thank you Godfather Sin for bringing this to light.

Report Post Tip

Big Daddy leans up against the wall, listening to Deadly Sin and the others. taking a puff from his cigarette and standing nearly motionless. When he sees his opportunity, he speaks.

I just want to extend a congratulations to the new city heads. Most definitly well deserved spoils of war. I admit that I am far too curious, perhaps for own good, about the remaining cities. Good luck to anyone in the running for that.

Report Post Tip

congratulations to all assuming there new responsibilities.....i am sure this plan is prosperous and look forward to its results...

"Here WE Grow Again"

Report Post Tip

Exciting changes for all, and done so quickly so not to leave those city's empty I for one am happy.

Congrats to the new leaders and I am excited to see our nation expand and rebuild

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to my Boss MikeHunt and all the other newly appointed city heads.

Long live us all!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL