Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:05
Page:  1 
Sunshine, Rainbows and Angels Started by: Innocence on Jul 25, '12 19:49

Walking out of her new headquarters Innocence put on her sunglasses and smiled for the first time in days. It was the start of a new life for the mobster in warm and sunny Los Angeles. There was money to be made, drugs deals to arrange and hungry fish to be fed.

In front of the HQ a young man waited for his boss. Innocence was glad to see he was dressed sharp and ready to work.

“Good morning, Chase.” The leader greeted as she approached the young mobster on the sidewalk. “Did you find him?”

With a nod Cory_Chase answered and gave his boss the details she wanted to hear. Innocence had no doubt when she needed someone found Cory_Chase was the right man for the job.

“Nice work.” Innocence said and added, “Let’s go have a chat with the fella and introduce ourselves.”

The small diner near the busy highway in Los Angeles was crowded with travelers and tourists when Innocence and Cory_Chase arrived. According to a sign next to the door the diner served world famous pancakes. Innocence shook her head at the bold claim and said, “Next time you meet someone fresh off the boat ask them if they’ve heard of the pancakes here.”

Inside the diner Cory_Chase pointed at a door that lead to the kitchen. Innocence followed him and glanced around at the patrons. They were from all walks of life - truckers, young families, surfers and senior citizens living their golden years in southern California. Other than being in the diner they all had one thing in common, they were oblivious a notorious mafia city head had her eyes on them.

The cooks in the kitchen barely noticed when Innocence and Cory_Chase walked through. They were too busy preparing bacon, eggs and the world famous pancakes Innocence was skeptical about. The mobsters walked to the back of the kitchen and through a door that lead into a storage room. On the floor a man was tied up and gagged. When he looked up and saw Innocence his eyes were instantly filled with fear.

“Don’t be scared.” The organized crime boss said. “We aren’t going to hurt you.” Cory_Chase stood at the door as Innocence sat down on a crate to talk to the man. “We heard about the rackets you’ve been running in LA and all the money you rake in. Your boss must be very proud of you.” The man looked surprised at the mention of his boss. Innocence laughed and said, “I know who you work for. He likes to be called Godfather, right Chase?”

At the door the young mobster nodded in response to his boss. The man on the floor looked worried.

“I want you  to give your boss a message from me.” Innocence said and smiled, “Tell him Familia de Angeles is taking over LA and when the time is right I will hunt him down, take him out and be the Godfather of Los Angeles.”

Later in her car as they drove away from the diner Innocence glanced over at Cory_Chase and said, “My bold claim is more believable than the diner’s claim about world famous pancakes.” Innocence shook her head and continued to rant, “I bet nobody in Sicily has ever heard of them! As the fellas back home in New York say, fugetaboutit!”

Report Post Tip

Fydora tracks down her boss and gets her to stop for a second 

"Congratulations Innocence I know you Mercury and I will at the very least have a lot of fun together. Lets hope your reign is long and money filled and I cant wait to help take out the "Godfather" of LA. I also want to say"

"Viva il Familia de Angeles"

Fydora blushes steps away from Innocence and twirls around til she finds a cab to get to a job she had planned.

Report Post Tip

Los Angeles... The city of Angels. Cory_Chase was sent with his first mission and it wasn’t going to be an easy one at that. It would have been an almost impossible job for anyone else but Cory greased a few palms and broke a few bones to get the answers he wanted. Within hours he had the man he wanted, beat and bloody, held gunpoint in a small time diner in the busy city. Cory thought it would be the perfect place to hide the man so that his muffled screaming and trashing couldn’t be heard from the outside world. Cory looked at the man in a sick and twisted face as he wrote something down on a piece of paper and approached the body thrashing about on the floor. He opened the paper in front of the mans eyes as they grew larger as he read each word with as much detail as possible.

‘The city will belong to the Innocence.’

Chase smiled at the man as he set the paper on fire in front of his eyes and left him to ponder on the thought. He went and retrieved his boss, letting her know that the duty had been completed. They chatted some, ate breakfast, and finally made their way to the back kitchen. The man had been terrified by Cory but Innocence seemed to make him feel like he was in a more comfortable position... and he honestly was. Cory stood guard at the door and gave a nod when she asked him a question. His eyes met the man laying in the floor and seen the instant fear as he knew what was to come. Innocence said her final peace to the man and they headed to a car waiting on them on the outside together. Cory couldn’t help but laugh a bit at the man, but he hid that from Innocence until they were along in the car, ready to head back home.

“We were there for the pancakes?”

He laughed and gave a more serious look around. He nodded his head to Innocence and looked out the window of the car to watch the city go by him one block at a time.

“This city will be yours, no matter the cost. That Godfather will be on his toes until that day comes. I will keep him and his crew in close sight for now.”

He poured himself a small glass of liquor that was hidden in the cupboard and held it up to that the sun glistened off the glass.

“To Familia de Angeles and it’s bright future!”

Report Post Tip

Mercury hears of her Bosses conversation in a local LA diner and smiles. She expects nothing less of her. The LA Godfather doesn't know what he is up against but Mercury knows all to well. There is so much yet to do. She will track down her Boss later and help her plan the take-over.

As Mercury is heading into the local Tribunes office to "borrow" their printing press, she sees Fydora twirling and getting in a cab. She can't help but laugh. This is going to be one crazy ride!

ˇViva la Familia de Ángeles indeed. The Age of Innocence has begun.

Report Post Tip

Isaac gets word of the big plans for Los Angeles and thinks to himself that the Godfather of LA has no clue whats in store for his organization. The start of the day of innocence, the take over of a new crowd with ties from the east coast.

As Isaac drives from one of his places in the city to the HQ he awaits to hear the good news about whats in store for Los Angeles, the city of the lost angels. He pulls up to the building and heads to the front door. He is greeted by two mean at the door as they proceed to open the doors for him. Isaac notices Innocence and Mercury sitting at the main lounge by side of Fydora and Cory having a few drinks on their new addition to the west coast. Isaac approaches the group of celebrators 

I want to congrats all of you on this new journey and new conquest for the west. this sure will be something I'm really looking foward to. I think this is a promising move and should be a great one. May I join you on this drink?

Isaac calls over the waiter for a drink for everyone. 

Drinks on me and I wanna salute you to this wonderful news and plan for the west. Mazel Tov! This shall be epic. 

Report Post Tip

Ophion is seen walking bout the streets of LA, in hopes to find of the family's HQ, as he is a simple Gangster. He is commonly mistaken for a snake. People say they have recongize him from somewhere.

But all that wasnt irrelevant. This day was for Miss Innocence. Ophion, knew it and smiled once he heard about what was going down in his home city, LA. 

The local Godfather seems to have abit of problems eh? Dont like us, flashy, money here money there people? Let me tell you this.. Eh, I dont need to tell anyone anything that hasnt already been said. Miss Innocence, I congratulate you on this big adventure! And only hope for the best! I'm glad, and look foward for you to get business rolling in this newly founded city!

Report Post Tip

Caffrey's job was simple. Sit back, lay low, and make sure nothing stupid went down outside when his Boss and Cory went to handle their business. It was always his job and he loved every minute of it. He stood across the street leaning on the outside wall of the corner store while looking at a news paper, and smoking a home rolled cigarette. Nobody paid him any attention.

After the two made it out of the diner and into the car successfully, Caffrey began to walk down the street to his own vehicle. Before making it into the car he turns around in time to see a man rushing out of the diner fixing his clothes. Caffrey continues getting into his own car and begins to laugh to himself. The city of LA better be ready cause change is coming, and he's damn proud to be apart of it.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser walks up and gives a hug to his beloved crew leader before speaking.   Our bloodlines have worked together for many many moons now I can't think of a more capable mobster to run the great city of angels.  I look forward to a long and close relationship.

Pulling his flask from his pocket Bruiser twists the top off and gets a pull.  MMMM, Now that's the good stuff!  SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

Eric approaches Innocence in his gold caddy and pulls up next to her. He steps out of his caddy and puts his arms around her.

Innocence, our family lines haven't known each other for a very long time. However.. I can't be more happy to see you get this opportunity. You deserve it to such a high degree it's unbelieveable. I wish you all the best in Los Angeles and It's nice to see that side of the coast being used up by such an Innocent person. Eric winks at her.

Please do keep in touch.. and remember.. New York is only a jet flight away!

Eric gives Innocence a little kiss on her cheek and he leaves behind one of his many precious goldfish.

Look after him. He's a little something for you to remember New York by. Eric then turns around and hops back in his gold caddy. He then drives away to the nearest pet shop to buy a new fish.

Report Post Tip

*Andromeda brings a bottle of Champagne to the festivities, and hands a glass to Innocence and the rest of her family.*

"To a long and happy reign in Los Angeles.  May you develop and prosper in perpetuity."

Report Post Tip

I wish you well. Having only just learned of your bloodline, it made me even happier to find out youll be leading the city of angels. I wish you well, and may good luck and good fortunes continue to shine upon you and your family!

Report Post Tip

Hershey Kiss was walking in the streets of LA and heard the great news about Innocence. Hershey Kiss ran into Isaac Eidelberg and telling him how many times Innocence and her fore mothers have worked together in the past.

Hershey Kiss continues telling him how happy she was for Innocence knowing that she will do very good for the city of LA.

SALUTE TO INNOCENCE!  

As she continues on walking the streets of LA.

Report Post Tip

Not all the cooks barely noticed when Innocence and Cory entered the kitchen.

Taormina was dressed like a cook, despite having no idea of pancakes and preparing dinners. He will always be there for the family, ready to give his life if needed. The goal is big, so nothing should be left to luck.

Taking over the lead of LA needs hard work and our crewleader deserves it. After the small dialog they had with the man and seeing them leave the place, Taormina becomes invisible and joins the family to have some drinks.

" Viva la familia de Angeles " I drink to the coming great days.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sunshine, Rainbows and Angels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL