Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:42:13
Page:  1 
MikeHunt and Chicago Started by: MikeHunt on Jul 25, '12 23:12

MikeHunt was dressed in a new tailored suit. Pinstripe, he always thought he looked good in pinstripe. He wore a fedora to cover the sun from his handsome face. He was accompanied by this local entourage of bodyguards. They swarmed him, like bees swarming their nest of precious honey. He made his way to the local streets. He waved his hand and instantly they gave him room to breath, and to make a speech...

My fellow Mafiosi, I come to announce that I will be taking the reigns as the Boss of Chicago. It has only been a dream of mine ever since I had the thought of entering the Chicago Experiment. I am not claiming to have win the competition by any means, but due to certain circumstances it ended. Since the war kicked off, I wasn't sure if Chicago would survive at all.

In the long run both StanPython and I survived the devastation. I lost a few members in the process though. Vasily, my right hand man, and EmilyFields, my left hand.

Bowed his head and took a moment of silence in respect of all of the fallen from the previous massacre.

The Windy City has had it's legendary gangsters. Al Capone and Sam Giancana had the reigns before the many masses that rule closer to this era. Many years ago, those two had the government by the balls. The outcome of the prohibition and bootlegging alcohol across the border from our northern neighbor was legendary. Years have passed since then and many criminal organizations have spawned since then in Chicago. My bloodline remembers the reign of the infamous, DiscoDuck. The Duck Pond was short lived due to the mad duck's eager gun and his philosophy. Oliver_Mctavish quickly removed him and his regime of ducks.

My bloodline has had many fall outs of civilian life here and there and the past gets kind of blurry up until the ruling of Roman. Godfather Roman and his Empire was a strong hold. The amount of Insanely Well Protected members he had working for him, was record breaking. The defense of his Empire was one to admire. The oath he had to his countrymen was one worth dying for. He protected his own like a sheep herder protecting his sheep from an evil wolf. The motto, "Hit me. And we'll hit you." was never taken lightly with him. A man of great respect.

At the time my father was working for Godfather Grif in Philly. Grif was the victim of a gun malfunction, always happened to the best of them. Cassiopeia took the head of the city with MikeHunt as her Right Hand Man. The removal of Premier and Roman was under way. He took a few shots in the war at Godfather Roman's bodyguards and Godfather Premier retaliated with a single gunshot to my father's head. My father's life was short lived.

MikeHunt caught his breath as he got carried away with his thoughts of history.

Anyways, I can only hope to bring up the city of Chicago to it's highest potential that other notorious leaders have done in the past. This will be difficult after a long, deadly war. But we must move forward.

Thank you for your time.

The newly appointed Boss of Chicago left the masses. Along followed his bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

Bobby followed his Crew Leader proudly, heading back to the Headquarters to get to work.

Report Post Tip

pausing to listen to the newly appointed head pf the Windy City, Brianna looks around then steps up a bit

Sir, I agree with you, history has shown us some great leaders in this town. I think that you and your loyal family will do well and I wish you all the best. Salut!

Report Post Tip

While making his morning buy, Outkast's ears perk at the sound of his newly found benefactors voice. Stuffing his stash down his tattered jeans, he makes his way towards the throngs of Chicagoans and catches the last few minutes of MikeHunt's speech.

Looks like I made a good choice, he thinks to himself. This could be my shot to show what I can do for this city.

And with that, he turns and goes back to the daily grind.

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt it has been a real pleasure working with you in Chicago, I know you are capable of building a brilliant family in Chicago and I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure I will still be coming to you for advice and a friendly chat.

Report Post Tip

What a glorious day for you and your family. I know you will achieve great things in the time to come. 

I have nothing but confidence in your ability to take Chicago to untold heights. 

Congratulations and goodluck with your future.

Report Post Tip

Mike we go way back.  This is your time.  You have earned it. 

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt kill 100 man with gun. Kunta kill 100 man with spear. Together we kill 200 man. 200 man whole village. 2 man kill whole village. MikeHunt chief of tribe. Once yo village bitch!

Report Post Tip

Kunta smoke too much sweet grass.

And not share!

Report Post Tip

I wish you and your family the best of luck. It takes a strong individual to have survived that previous war from what I heard, and being able to do so speaks a lot on your skills as a leader.

*Brings out his flask*

Salude!

Report Post Tip

Mike we go back a ways and I have admired You from the start. You are a good Man, fair and honest and strong willed. I know You will go far and I look forward to working with you and watching you turn chicago into a Beast. Congrats Boss You deserve it!

Long live chicago!

Report Post Tip

Roksana leans against the building while listening to MikeHunt speak on his past and Chicago's future. Nodding in agreement to all the sentiments being given, she pushes away from the brick and steps forward.

Congratulations Mike. You were a good friend to my mother and she spoke very highly of you. I know that Chicago will grow and prosper under your leadership.

She nods her head, then turns and walks back into town.

Report Post Tip

You deserve this, this is your time, Do us a favor Never look back and Chicago shall rise again

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and goodluck MikeHunt

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt hears the overwhelming crowd give their respects to him after his speech. He can only be more honored in his position. Given a city to operate and run on a daily basis only a few have had the opportunity. Only felt more honored to have others pay their respects.

Thank you for the wonder wishes and blessings. Really means a lot to me. One can only hope to prove myself like the many others before me.

It is good to see old faces again.

MikeHunt could recognize a few of his on goers by their faces. Faces that portrayed close resemblance of previous friends who have died. Their mothers and fathers were all great people.

Report Post Tip

this gets the Hippo seal of approval.

Report Post Tip

Willoam stands and applauds before stepping forward and shaking MikeHunts hand

Growing up I always heard that MikeHunt would never amount to anything, that I should be ashamed of MikeHunt. Today however, I stand proud to be shaking the hand of MikeHunt within these streets. MikeHunt is Chicago, and Chicago loves MikeHunt!

Willoam hugs MikeHunt before turning to the crowd that had gathered and cheering

Report Post Tip

Cassi stood in the crowd listening. She was honored just to be a part of this moment. Holding her gifts in her arms, she waited patiently for her chance to speak with Mike. When he spotted her, he came over and she was beaming at him.

Mike, I couldn't be more proud of you. My only wish is that my mother could have been here for this day. She would be so very ecstatic for you. If anyone could care for, raise up and build Chicago to it's full potential, it's you. Ok, ok enough with the sentimentality. I brought you a few things.

She hands him a bottle of whiskey.

I know that for most special occasions, people use champagne, but I figured you would enjoy this much more.

She said with a wink. Then she pulled out a box of Cubans and a lighter.

I thought you might be running low on these... And this... Was my mothers. I know she wouldn't mind me passing it along to you. Congratulations Mike. I can't wait to see your city prosper.

Report Post Tip

Mr Mike Hunt! Congrats on surviving the brutal war and taking charge of the city. I know you are strict to business and will do your best to help the city grow and prosper the best you can.

We should all raise a glass!!

and while the competition is over for now, young mobsters should not be sad as the future is bright

Report Post Tip

Phobos sees a crowd gathering and blends in the people. Looking up he spots Mr.MikeHunt and nods several times durning the speech. AS Mr.Hunt is finishing up Phobos raises his flask and takes a sip.

Its a honor to be able to try to help you Mr.Hunt as you take a great city on your shoulders and build it back up to what it once was. I look forward to helping you in any way I can.

Phobos falls back into the crowd takes a sip from his flask and disappears back into the shaows of the city to attend to some things that need to be done.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MikeHunt and Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL