Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:17
Page:  1 
Do you like to war? Started by: phoenix01 on Jul 26, '12 09:32

I'm new here and didnt experienced a true war yet....just wanted to know if you like it or not why?

What you would do as a Don when war starts?

Report Post Tip

As a don, I'd hide like a mother fucker.... It all comes down to what protection you have... 

Report Post Tip

Well I think a good strategy would work fine, just make some alliances and blow your enemy.

Report Post Tip

Dureing wartime you do what your CL Godfather require you to do if your a hitter you are there in the frontlines either taking down Potential threats or BGs of enemy leaders ECT, If your not a hitter then you are Pro Wacking Hitters for there survival.

Report Post Tip

Alliances I can definitely agree with.

However, blowing my enemy is just not in my stategy book.

Report Post Tip

Can you explain about pro wacking hitters?

Report Post Tip

I'm a business man and our organization is created to make money. War is always bad for business. Perhaps the politicians like war...they are the ones who keep on declaring it.

Report Post Tip

But dont forget business and money control the war!

Report Post Tip

Any killings tend to attract unwanted attention from the cops which in turn affect our operations and brings in less money. Does the chicken create eggs or is it the other way around? I say eggs and chickens can be used to transport drugs across the borders.

Report Post Tip

But sometimes war cant be avoided.

Report Post Tip

Eric quickly brings his golf caddy to a halt when he notices a little young guy with a small crowd around him. He looks in the direction of that young person and says..

"That is where you are wrong youngling. War can be avoided if your strong enough to ensure that the first wave is the only wave. Then it isn't a war.. it's a take down. You have many things to learn in this world my friend, many things. Your lucky you have come to these shores now. Right after the land has been riddled with war. This is the time of peace and prosperity!"

Eric shoots off into the distance in his little golf caddy.

Report Post Tip

Let's be honest.

We are businessmen we do what we do because it makes us money.

War is bad for business, people die so they can't earn, no earning means no money being kicked up.

First and foremost war should always be the very last resort. The last two we have seen have been miserable failures for the aggressors too

Report Post Tip

In a war I'd probably want to help but get told to stay in the car.

That's all my handlers ever let me do :(

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt overhears a new, fresh of the boat gentleman bring a topic to our streets...

Like everyone else has said, war, hitting the mattresses, it's all bad for business. Going to war means, stopping all routine routes with your collections. The money that the local Butcher shop owes you, goes without collecting. The money the local strip club owes you, again goes uncollected. People who you collect on tend to take this as a weakness, you've gone soft even. They tend to abuse you after this by "forgetting" payments. Or claiming someone else already picked it for you. Its all horse shit. After all money makes this world turn.

Now, hitting the mattress is no joking matter. Its not fun being shot at, nor is it fun killing off friends of ours. Their is only one way a man with a button is allowed to exit this life, and thats by death. Death is the ultimate price to pay to one's family.

So when you ask, do you like war and why not? No I don't, but I think its necessary at times. Its due to the fact that business halts as a whole. The wheel of extorting, robbing banks, and making your collections weekly, stop. But the fact you're at war, may be a business, turf issue itself. You stop all business transactions so you can murder off your friends in other cities. Watching your city parish at the hand of another, whether or not it's your city, is actually sad. Like I said before, death is the ultimate sacrifice to pay to one's family.

I really cannot answer your second question without giving too much information. So I won't answer it.

Report Post Tip

Bobby ponders the question for a moment before replying..

I think only two kinds of people in "this thing of ours" would actually enjoy, or want war.

The first kind, of course, would not have much invested, and therefore not have much to lose.

The second kind would have to think that they are damn near invincible, and have no risk of losing it.

The rest would be in the process of building an underground empire, and war would probably be the last thing they would want. I could be wrong though, but I would hate to see a war started out of boredom etc.

Report Post Tip

even tyler join the war a lil late

Report Post Tip

Capino Tyler didnt join the war a little late it was his Plan to hit our Cities after the War that took place, He planned to use the chaos to try and take us down, Though thankfully his plan Failed and we can rebuild and be better prepered for his next attack.

Report Post Tip

Intreseting...

Report Post Tip

I knew his plan was something. He does this everytime We are always ready from him.He gets taken down everytime why .. I like how he is trying tho.

Report Post Tip

AnthonyReturns moves out, a bit of concern could be seen on his face.

Phoennix and anyone else very new to this thing of ours listen closely. Your second question is the type that should be directed to your family, those guys and gals in white that lead you. Follow that advise and you will live long and prosper.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Do you like to war?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL