Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:22
Page:  1 
Dancing Fever Started by: PuffinClouds on Jul 26, '12 16:03

As you roam the streets, you visit a local spot and notice a tall figured man with a black long coat standing in the middle of the crowd trying grab every ones attention.

Puff clears his throat then he begins to speak.

"Hello! As Kahvehane and Izgara had a blast opening, I would like to bring to your attention that I've decided to throw a Dance Fever Week. This is to let everyone enjoy and party the whole time!"

What that means is you will come and visit Philadelphia City which leads you to a shop "Kahvehane & Izgara" in the Business District.

Rules to this Dance Competition:

1. You are only allowed one (1) post per person to be judged for the main dance. (Do your best quality work)
2. No violence (This is dancing not fighting) or you will be disqualified!
3. Any rank is allowed to provide in 1 enter.
4. Competition will start July 27 00:00:00-July 31 00:00:00. (Early or Late posts will not qualify)

You are allowed to dance whatever you want so make your first post your best shot!

The winner to the Dance Competition will receive 2 million dollars.
The contest will be judged by Avacyn & PuffinClouds

After you have provided your main dance post your welcome to join the showdance which is when everybody gets in a big circle around two dancers battling against each other.

There will also be a dance in groups so pick up a date or a friend and dance the night away.

We are hoping to see you there!

Report Post Tip

Sitting in the corner, Avacyn looks at Puff as he grabs every ones attention. She smiles at him and signals to start. Puff clears his throat then he announces his plan for the Dance Fever Week. 

She drop her gum when Puff finishes his speech and walk towards her. She gave him an encouraging smile.

"This show will be awesome. I'm looking forward to see great dance and dancers!"

Puff smiles at her and nods and then he leads her back to Kahvahane and Izgara Bar. They walk hand in hand as they continue chatting about growing their business.

Report Post Tip

I had made arrangements with some associates of mine to fly to Philly on "business". After the
"business" was successfully concluded, my associates and I decide to check out a
place called Kahvehane & Izgara.

There was a HUGE sign on the door saying...
Dance Fever Competition!

A tall, mysterious man, wearing a long dark coat, stood in the middle of the room, holding everyone's attention as he read the rules of the competition.

I listened closely and heard him say...

Rules to this Dance Competition:

1. You are only allowed one main dance. Do your best quality work!
2. No violence (This is dancing not fighting) or you will be disqualified!
3. Any one is allowed to enter.
4. Competition will start July 27 00:00:00-July 31 00:00:00.

After you have provided your main dance your welcome to join the show-dance which is when everybody gets in a big circle around two dancers battling against each other.

There will also be a dance in groups so pick up a date or a friend and dance the night away.

I had barely let the man finish explaining the rules when I rushed back to my associates to tell them.

"Well guess what I am going to do? That's right!! Me and the Charleston have a date! I wanna win that prize! You all know once I set my mind to something I am going to go for it! Its a good thing I always bring a change of clothes with me. Excuse me Boys, I'll be back in a moment."

I excused myself and ran out to my 1931 Minerva 8AL Convertible Sedan. Man did I love that car! She screamed gangster! I reached in the back and pulled out a bag that I was very fortunate to have for the competition.

There she was..just the dress I had in mind! This very low cut, tight fitting, little red flapper dress should do the trick. It had small straps and a very high hem with a fringe all the way around so it would fly freely in the air as I did the Charleston.

Now for the fish net stockings and garter belt and ...oh yes these black heels will go nicely. Hmm.. for my hair. I think I will tie my long dark hair up and hold it with a headband. To complete the look, I stuck a long feather into the headband.

I took one last look to see if I had everything. Satisfied that I had not forgotten anything, I gathered my things and headed back into Kahvehane & Izgara to get ready.

As I proceeded to the stage I took one last look in the mirror. I took a long deep breath to steady my nerves.

The jazz band started their song and I found my rhythm right away. I smiled real big as I swung my arms, the right arm came forward as the left leg stepped forward, and then moved back as the opposite arm and leg began their forward movement.

I did a silly walk and threw in a sexy drop to the floor and came up with my hips swinging from side to side. I then kicked my left foot behind me and touched it, then my right. Oh I not only heard the music, I felt it! I heard cheers, shouts and applause!

Just as I thought I could keep it up all night, the song ended and I gave a little curtsey and a wiggle and I heard more applause. I smiled brightly, flushed with excitement as I left the stage.

As I walked back towards my partners in crime, I could see them all standing, clapping for me with their drinks held high in the air!

"Well boys, I gave it my all. We will see how I did at the end of the contest."

With that, I took one of the drinks that was offered to me, and took my seat to watch the other dancers.

Report Post Tip

Puff watched over the amazing dancers, He went over to turn down the jukebox and grabbed the microphone. The lights flashed over him and in moments the dance area was covered in a thick clouds of fog, colored lights circled as he began to speak... I would like to announce the winning of our dance fever week.

A big silence in the crowd as they all waited for the lights to stop circling and choose a winner, Apollonia!!! You are the winner.

Puff waved over for her to come to the stands and claim her prize, Puff placed a queen crown on her and handed the cash prize check.

Puff tucked his long sleeve shirt in and made sure his hair and still neat, Extending his arm he asked for a last dance.

The dance floor now was open as the crowd gathered in a circle around the two dancers. As Puff put his arms around Apollonia's soft body he waved for a slow tune, Closing his eyes and letting his feet guild his body he managed to feel like he was floating on the night sky clouds. He then gazed into her lovely eyes trying bring a smile to his face but his stomach tingling from the butterflies the dance came to a close near and thought of it lasting a lifetime Puff thanked her for the dance with a kiss on the cheek wile trying hide his blush red checks he rushed to the stand and grabbed the microphone once again and told the crowd to enjoy the night as it was one he would never forget.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dancing Fever
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL