Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:35:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Brotherhood Declare War on StanPython Started by: AnnoyingCharacter on Jul 27, '12 07:36

So the 48 hours passed. Stan got scared so sent his RHM to kill my father. He fucked up because he either has a shit gun or Stan has a disloyal crew (not suprised given he is forcing them to live on our sacred land) so he had 4 hours pro. Luckily for Candy_Lips, Stan took my daddies gun and he was 1 petty from removing that women from our streets. My daddyd died. Terro on Stan will now increase.

Report Post Tip

"Listen kid, your dad raised a gun on a member of his own family. He was about to kill Candy_Lips who last I checked isn't StanPython? Seems your dad was a coward as well as a traitor"

Laz then takes a second to check his suit over, clean and well pressed but definitely not the suit of a right hand man.

Report Post Tip

I have a Public Service Announcement for you kid.

Any attack on Familia de Angeles will be bad for your health.

Report Post Tip

Laz, can I call you Laz, or would you prefer Lazzy?

Report Post Tip

Mercury, where have The Brotherhood ever declared war against LA? We have no issue with you.

Report Post Tip

Instead of all this 'Brotherhood' bullshit, why don't you just say 'My bloodline' because as far as I can see, this 'Brotherhood' of yours always seems to consist of one moron shooting his mouth and the getting shot.

Report Post Tip

Candy_Lips is LA. You threatened one of ours.

Report Post Tip

While I admire your enthusiasm I fail to see the positive outcomes that your actions will bring this thing of ours beyond echoing the maniacal idiotic rantings of one Mr. Kuku.

She rolls her eyes in disgust.

If you are this desperate for attention then do something good with it. We have seen cities wiped off the map because they weren't populated, I'd hate to see the same for New Orleans, so would many others. There are other vacant cities for you to choose from. I'm sure one of them would be better suited for your requirements. I heard there are padded rooms left over from Riot! in Detroit and some monkey cages left in Las Vegas. Both will provide you and your kin, I would say collective, but it seems you are a single soul clinging to the dream you'll one day be more than a joke we spend our days laughing at.

Just hazarding a guess here, but you must come from a pretty shallow gene pool in desperate need of being cleansed as "Candy Lips" isn't even from New Orleans. She/he/it is a member of Innocence's crew in Los Angeles. Good try though.

Report Post Tip

Angel, The Muslim Brotherhood declared that New Orleans was under our control before StanPython moved from Chicago. We were not consultated on this by DeadlySin and deem this an act of war. It is he who should have gone to another city

Report Post Tip

And no explanation of your faux pas in regards to the Los Angeles member that you have targeted in your "War on Expansion and Growth in This Thing of Ours"?

You scream for auths in another discussion, yet threaten one of those people trying to improve and expand the populated areas of our world. Counter productive isn't it?

Tell you what. You want us out of New Orleans, you pay for the moving expenses and the DFPs that will be lost... Also, be sure you get DeadlySin's approval on the city that you are having us moved to. You must have the millions that it will require available. I'm sure there are a few "special coins" floating around you could sell, or have your throngs of followers sell, to help us out with the expenses. Maybe call in a few favours from those you can intimidate with super sekrit lies you'll tell of them.

When all that is said and done, we may consider moving... However, a lot of us really like our Mardi Gras beads.

She hands the young lad a life ring

Your pool's shallow I know, but people have drowned in less than two inches of water..

Report Post Tip

You can call me anything you want, we both know that unless you make a few sincere apologies you'll be dead before long. For now you can call me Laz, its what my friends and family call me. And for what it's worth my condolances for your loss, your father left me no choice but his plans of trying to start a war between cities needed stopping.

Report Post Tip

What can you do under water with a brick attached to your leg?

Alacchi face palms himself -_-

Report Post Tip

Caruzzo laughs out loud.

Wow, we are in a war? Why didn't anybody tell me?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Brotherhood Declare War on StanPython
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL