Innocence Mercury Fydora Los Angeles 50 Crew Is Full
StanPython ElsaElderdoor Azrael New Orleans 47 Accepting Members
SammyGarcini Glow RoryMayo New York 50 Crew Is Full
DeadlySin bunny Lalaith Philadelphia 10 Crew Is Full
KingSao Melons SpikeSpiegel Philadelphia 32 Accepting Members
Neon Lady-Fighter Sephiroth Philadelphia 49 Crew Is Full
Phil_Steak Cassi Cassi Philadelphia 45 Accepting Members
SquidMaster Butters SpaceCowboy Philadelphia 48 Accepting Members

There is very little space in any of the current families. Why does Philly have so many families when other cities have none? Why so few leaders? Why auth StanPython in New Orleans when it belongs to The Muslim Brotherhood.

• Auth people
  • Move StanPython

Does these are there will be ZERO TERROR

Fail to follow our order and we will destroy you

Report Post Tip

And if you agree, give it a THUMBSUPLIKE

Report Post Tip

TheKing walks up and sees a suspicious looking person holding up a broadsheet with statistics and yelling threats.

My Friend and I use that word conversationally only, Here in America we pride ourselves on a few things like Strength and Intelligence. You and your Brotherhood have shown neither. The person yelling the loudest is almost always the one you need to worry about the least. It is the quiet one that comes upon you in the dead of night and ends your life because he can that is the true threat.

Your Brotherhood will not likely find much welcome here, but one thing that This Thing of Ours has always been about is the ability to shut up and do something about it. So if you truly believe in what you say, Shut Up and Do something. Do not continue to come to the streets and yell at the top of your lungs. It does not make you any scarier to anyone and it certainly does not do anything else but make someone want to put a bullet in your head.

These are just some words of advice, I suggest you take them and look at the world from another viewpoint.

Report Post Tip

Outkast hears the idiotic rambling of an overzealous zealot and steps outside.

You again. Look sonny, ain't nothing in this world owed to you. A man has to work for what is his, and it seems to me that none of this 'Brotherhood' has the ambition or the know-how.

Wake up and smell the canolli's. The more you rant and rave about what is yours, the more your family lineage will die off.

(ooc) How many muslims were actually around in 1930's mobland? Srsly.

Report Post Tip

I see a lot of potential in this young man, so long as the whole Muslim thing can catch on with Italian Catholics.

Report Post Tip

You know if you and your ancestors had any intelligence at all or had any inkling on how the mob worked you wouldn't be shouting these ridiculous rants in these streets. As for family leaders not making more family leaders, patience is a virtue. I am one of the first people to these shores after the great war of 1932 and I haven't been around long enough to receive my button yet how can you expect us to give a family to anyone when there isn't very many options to choose from to give a family to. If you have forgotten only a made man can start their own family. 

IF you really want to be in charge of a city such as New Orleans what even makes you think you are ready? Maybe if you show that you know how the mafioso works then someone will notice you and possibly give you your own family. My very first ancestor that came to these shores was given their own city. So anything is possible. Keep shouting these rants though and you're ancestors will only be known for how well cement sticks to their feet.

Report Post Tip

Neon walked up and smiled at the street speaker. She then pulled out a large bucket and waved it around.

"I'll gladly take donations for the bodyguard fund's to auth more! Anyone? Any takers? Feel free to send me anything you have!"

Thanking those that tossed a few dollars in she continued to call out.

"As the motto goes, save money now than have to use more later! Feel free to donate!"

She continued to walk around as the crowd walked over and placed their spare change in the bucket. 

Report Post Tip

Capino walks by wondering how does Don Phil_Steak have 2 Cassi in his crew? 

Capino walks off  Screaming "WITCH CRAFT I TELL YOU WITCH CRAFT"!!!!

Report Post Tip

I wonder how long before someone comes to the streets with a placard.

AUTH IDIOTS YOU PEOPLE

Last person to do that I am sure was Denime, who sent a few peeps to Las Vegas one of which would become our resident village idiot.

Report Post Tip

Its also not that easy to "just auth" people..
They need to have a good background, a good character, be trusted, respected and known by many and willing to take up the position.

After the war, i'm sure those people are few and far between, plus a lot of money is needed to get people up and running and i don't think anyone's really in a stable enough financial position to "just auth" a bunch of people..

Report Post Tip

Cause everyone died and most people are low ranked, and "The Muslim Brotherhood" doesn't own anything, other than the Funeral Home cause they keep getting wacked!.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Auth people you idiots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL