Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:43:00
Page:  1 
The Mob Started by: WackyNicky on Jul 29, '12 19:19

Due to the recent wars thier have been made free citys, unfortunatly i cannot yet provide the funds for my own HQ but on the other hand 1 day i will and if you should join it will be a TAX FREE Crew, so for now im inviting all solo players to join me in L V and put on your profile The Mob so we can reconize our own n the aim will be to provide for eachother as i work towards a HQ.

please post on here if you are intreasted, n no we are not rouge just havent got the permission off the other crew leaders lol

Report Post Tip

I highly doubt you will ever get the permission of the other crewleaders. You may want to find a family or in two days you will likely be dead again. Dead sooner if you shoot into any of the families as well. Good luck though!

Report Post Tip

So you plan on making a family called 'The Mob' that has zero taxes?

Do you realise how the mafia and mob works?

Report Post Tip

As I told your father, you won't make it to earner.

Report Post Tip

Mercury hears a kid in the streets talking about firing up his own family. She shakes her head and gives him some advice.

Look kid, you aren't even going to live past Gangster unless you find a family. Besides that, you have to have auth to set up a family and I just don't see that happening. You are either going to have to get with teh program round these parts or your kin will keep dying. It's pretty much your only choices.

Report Post Tip

Do not feed the troll?

Report Post Tip

maybe i will, maybe i wont lol

1 leader said he had no taxes because it not you that work for him but we that work together, also your silly since when has the mob scrounged off lower ranks, its always the dons that sort out the lower rank members, and if you look in suggestions i tried to bring in a new way for crews to make money but seen as that makes a change thier was no intreast

wacktard im gunna shoot you then or whoever in your crew tries to kill me

well thats why im saying ill keep to LV n other crews should keep to thier citys, fair, no ? but thanks for the tip

yeah i made it to troll

Report Post Tip

Why not leave my family out of it as they have done nothing to you, but you want to throw your life away shooting at me then bring it on punk.

Oh and by the way the taxes of larger families go to the sponsor who then pays taxes & tributes to the boss which is how it works in the Cosa Nostra.

Report Post Tip

what pay day n im no punk my little friend lol

Report Post Tip

can a mod delete this post

Report Post Tip

I'll save you the trouble of trying to figure out who killed you. I'm going to shoot in you about 18 hours.

Report Post Tip

Wow, what a fantastic look into the mindset of some of our newer citizens. It's amazing how privileged they think they are upon setting their feet upon our shores.

New bloodlines do not get instant respect, this respect is earned over generations. Some will argue this, but in the end it is true. Respect is something that takes time and work. Expecting to be handed a city fresh off the boat because you don't like the current powers that be... Eh... I don't see it working out well for you.

Going around threatening established crews and their members will get you noticed, then shot. It's pretty simple.

Behaving the way you do? You'd be lucky to ever see Wise Guy let alone Made Man.

Everyone pays their boss in one way or another, it's the Mafia, the Mob... it's how things work. You can't just "exist" for free after all.

I for one hope that the street sweepers leave this here for all to see so when you children and their children come to this land they will see what an ass their ancestors were and may, MAY, try to act with respect and honour.

Report Post Tip

I think there is a long queue Master_Bates

Report Post Tip

Angel you hit the nail on the head its a shame that some of the fresh off the boats are so clueless as to how things work around these parts, But i guess live and learn as for paying taxes to your Crew Leader the person who allows you to work for them who shelters you and protects you i think thats a small price to pay for that. In fact its very generous to be perfectully honest Wackynicky you have alot to learn and i doubt you will live long enough to see your goal fullfilled.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL