Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Brotherhood: Thoughts from Kuklinski Started by: Wisdom on Jul 30, '12 11:02

It would be nothing more than a shooting range, a place for untrained and missguided individuals to go and be slaughtered. It would create a mad rush for everyone, regardless of position, to start surrounding themselves with bodyguards out of fear of loose cannons. Without proper direction, how would it be contained? In my opinion, it would go against everything 'this thing of ours' has attempted to create. There would be an instant noticable drop in tribute being kicked up to the top of every organization in the quest for security of its members.

I could be wrong though. I am no Nostradamus.

Report Post Tip

Not if there were proper procedures in place.

Hell, CLs might head on over to try and  recruit some of the top earners amongst them

Report Post Tip

If there were proper procedures in place it wouldn't be wild west though would it? (grins)

Report Post Tip

Of course it could be - this place is, at times, just like the wild west, no?

Report Post Tip

If it was already like the Wild West I wouldn't have used that in my analogy of what the world would be like without bold suits. I'm afraid you have either lost me, or are taking me in circles. Either way, I am getting dizzy.

What is being suggested here is kind of what it was like after the reset no? The rush for Made Man and setting up Crews and familys? I cannot see anyone in a position of power allowing something of this nature to happen, since we already have a 'crime sindicit' in place, a heirarchy (another term I use loosely). Even one city being like that would spread the chaos to others.

A different set of rules in a secluded area would set the foundation for your so called 'spectical'. Are you really sure you would want something like that though? Its called 'organized' crime for a reason. Un-organized crime usually fails with dire consequences.

Report Post Tip

my so-called what?!

The point is this, a city set aside for free enterprise, with rules surrounding the allocation of bold suits and external interferance, could be very interesting. Darwinesque, actually.

Report Post Tip

Spectacle, sorry. Anyway, so what you are suggesting is a Wild West scenario, but with Mafia versions of Sheriffs and deputys to help govern? Who would make the laws, and who would enforce them? Wouldn't it just end up slipping back into what we have right now?

Alright, survival of the fittest, so what if the Godfather did allow one city to be populated with small crews, vying for control, and whoever was left when the smoke cleared got Auth. Is that kind of what you mean?

Report Post Tip

Recently we saw such a wild west scenerio in Las Vegas. Many people tried, and many people failed before the late ScouseFather took control and became Godfather of Sin City. It was truely one of the most exciting times in our recent history.

Report Post Tip

It's virtually impossible to do it alone.  Even a small unit intent onbloodlining a target needs at least three others supporting him.

Absolutely false. My ancestors spoke of taking down entire cities at the rank of thug, through use of wits and manipulation. And you're telling me one person cannot be successful at bloodline hunting one other person?  If that's true, the bar has been lowered quite a bit around here.

Report Post Tip

Mr Jones, that's what I'm getting at - watching it would be wonderful...

Can one person be successful at bloodlining?  Well, sure, but it's a damn sight harder than with a few helpers

Report Post Tip

For too long this idiot and his predecessors have run their mouths.

As a result people have come to think that all groups are as shit as he and his.

They are not.

Report Post Tip

Aw look, a soon-to-be-dead rogue.

I'm in Chicago.  Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough?

Report Post Tip

I finaly get it Wisdom. You're name is a like dat ting when dey call a guy Tiny, but he's 6'8" and 300 pounds. It took me a while on the uptake I admit, but telling a guy to stop by your home city and take a shot at you clued me in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Brotherhood: Thoughts from Kuklinski
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL