Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What Would You Do? Started by: Wisdom on Jul 31, '12 12:23

Well, Jonah. These Streets would most assuredly not be dead. There will, of course be a reduction in the amount of speeches made here but the crazy and troll speeches would most certainly be weeded out as most of them are made by fucking nobody's who have nothing to loose by coming to these Streets and spilling their drivel.

Of course,getting above Made does not mean you become a really good Street speaker, but what it does mean is that you have something a lot more to loose as compared to those people who believe that they, at Thugs have better ideas than the reigning Godfathers and City Heads. It also means that you would think more about what you are going to say here and makes you mull upon the possible repercussions of that statement.

Report Post Tip

What do nobodies have to loose?  Are they too tight in some way?

I don't understand Flea...

Anyone can have a voice, surely?  The dranconian street stifling has been tried and failed.  There was a revolution, remember? 

Do you remember THREE Capos getting taken out for attending a funeral?

Report Post Tip

Mr.Flea what is stopping someone under Made Man hijacking someone else to speech to spill their drivel?

I can see where your coming from in terms of having a better standard on the streets, as Godfather how would you implement such rules?

I think sometimes the crazy people make the streets more entertaining.

Report Post Tip

Who measures crazy?  

Are you familiar with the concept of Bio-power?

Report Post Tip

"the crazy and troll speeches (...) are made by fucking nobody's who have nothing to loose by coming to these Streets and spilling their drivel."

Even if you prohibited associates from starting a speech, these people with nothing to lose will still come out since they have nobody to answer to.

Report Post Tip

Jonah, the ones labelled crazy often have the sanest outlook.

Report Post Tip

Well, Firstly, Wisdom. Saying that associates can't make speeches is draconian? Hardly.

And Aidan and Jonah, the both of you make really valid points and the only solution I could possibly give to that is ' I would killz them!!!'. Not by any means a permanent fix but a fix nevertheless, imho

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Would You Do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL