Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:33
Page:  1 
CREDIT SALE: Perks Perks Big Ole' Perks. Started by: Squishy on Jul 31, '12 22:26

Expiring Aug 2nd 04:00 Game Time, credits purchased will give the following free in each respective tiers:

$10.00 -- Two Months of Achievement Reveal
Two months of achievement reveal which allows you to see the exact progress of your achievments.

$20.00 -- Two Mapping Credits, plus all the above.
Get durden spawn mapping for the next two durden attacks. Will add to any existing durden mapping you currently have.

$30.00 -- Two Months of DFP Stacking, plus all the above.
Two months of DFP Stacking which allows you to bribe up to seven days.

$50.00 -- Proficiency Perks, plus all the above.
A month each of Petty, Felony, Attack, BG Cleanup, Jail and Travel proficiency perks.

$75.00 -- A Free Corrupt Agent, plus all the above.
Get a free corrupt agent. If you currently have two you may keep the gift until you do not and receive it then.

Report Post Tip

Quick FAQ: All of these stack. If you buy 30 credits three times you will get 6 months or achievement reveal, 6 mapping credits and 6 months of dfp stacking.

Report Post Tip

What about if you buy $75 credits?

Do you get 14 months of achievement reveal, 7 mapping credits, 5 months of stacking etc etc?

Report Post Tip

If you buy $75 you get:

Two months of achievement reveal which allows you to see the exact progress of your achievments.
Get durden spawn mapping for the next two durden attacks. Will add to any existing durden mapping you currently have.
Two months of DFP Stacking which allows you to bribe up to seven days.
A month each of Petty, Felony, Attack, BG Cleanup, Jail and Travel proficiency perks.
Get a free corrupt agent. If you currently have two you may keep the gift until you do not and receive it then.

Report Post Tip

Damn it! I knew I should have waited to buy my credits. I take it you aren't applying this to purchases made in the 24 hours prior to this announcement, eh? :P

Report Post Tip

Can you also choose when to redeem the gift for the CA or do you have to use it or lose it. meaning, if you currently have one & does not want to use the free CA perk from this purchase.  I am assuming taht you can defer it if you don't redeem the gift, just like the other perks.  But I wanted to confirm.

Report Post Tip

You can get the gift, and just not open it. Therefor you can use it months down the road when you want.

Report Post Tip

If this is extended I may be able to pick some up...

Report Post Tip

This should be run again, I would def buy some.

Report Post Tip

We will probably run a perk sale every few months, and will make sure we put it in the news & announcement section so that everyone sees it upon login.

Report Post Tip

seen as thier was only like 4 days of it maybe thier should be 2 every month ?? but you guys know how many were sold

Report Post Tip

n oh yer do you still get free credits % on top still

Report Post Tip

When will these be added to the accounts?

Report Post Tip

I already got mine Golden so I would message helpdesk if you havnt gotten yours and Yes _TonyVincent you still get the Free % still if this offer was still going

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CREDIT SALE: Perks Perks Big Ole' Perks.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL