Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:18
Page:  1 
Hunting lions Started by: -Hera- on Aug 01, '12 04:17

As a Greek goddess, its my job to take care of my own, and of late, I've noticed the disappearance of my pet Lion Iocaste... If you happen to see him please let me know, there might be a blessing involved for the finder.

Just please don't approach, he's likely starving seeing that he hasn't been fed in days.

Thank you for your worship, -Hera-

Report Post Tip

You know, my grandfather once made the mistake of ignoring your advice and nearly got his hand bit off by that crazy French lion! I could see him hiding somewhere shaking his fists paws at you for calling him out though. Well, and I guess now me too. That's okay though. I'm not scared of a little lion!

Zeus looks around for some lion bait and a cage so Hera has something to keep him in.

Report Post Tip

As the Lion is my sigil, I too care deeply about Lions. French Lions though? Hmm. Not so sure. I've heard this one in particular is partial to chocolate, maybe you should try leaving some chocolate around in various parts of our 7 cities and see if he comes out of the shadows to claim them.

Report Post Tip

Well, I've been leaving plates of his fave food lying around, but it's not working, perhaps chocolate cakes?

Zeus, I told you a long time ago, I know how to handle lions, family secret.

Report Post Tip

Nooooo -Hera-, no. If you want to catch Ze French Lion...you have to leave out Belgian waffles...thats the secret!

If you bring them...he will come.

Report Post Tip

The cake is a lion!

but .. where is our pet lion at :(

Report Post Tip

The Halls of OOC are a calling.

Report Post Tip

Kunta see lion, Kunta kill lion. Kunta strong with spear!

Report Post Tip

Don't kill our lion, Kunta. He is a valuable asset to us! We need our precious lion!

Report Post Tip

"I have found the lion, don't fear! I have laid him out a little bed in our HQ and I will make sure his food bowl is filled up everyday."

Cory looks around at the empty food bowl.

"I will need a volunteer for late night fridge watch however."

Report Post Tip

You are asking for a volunteer to feed me instead of what is in the frdige in fact ? And you would need an other one every night ?

grins

Good luck !

Report Post Tip

Kunta waves his spear in the air

Kunta hunt lion. Lion see Kunta coming. Lion run for shelter. -Hera- and Eris should thank Kunta. Kunta strong with spear!

Report Post Tip

thank you kunta.

and Cory, he likes his virgins rare with a little seasoning. >.>

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hunting lions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL