Dehlab, Gangster in KingSao

phantom, Goomba in MikeHunt

Melons, Earner in KingSao

Naners, Earner in Neon

Who's doing it?  And why?

Report Post Tip

to practice gun, in a not cool way... =/

Report Post Tip

Pathetic souls, unable to let the past slip away. They're only hope for redemption, killing people tied to their demise. Truely sad, bitter people really.

Report Post Tip

I've been given some anonymous information.  I'm waiting for it to be verified before publishing it.  But it's interesting stuff...

There appear to be a hardcore of bloodliners - and they are snatching bodies.

Report Post Tip

Only one of those names mentioned on that list was random, so don't give these people too much credit for something that they haven't done. Majority of them don't really need an explanation, as their leaders presence in the funerals explain it all, unless you want more information then you'd probably have to ask their respective leaders yourself about the reasons behind their deaths, but a man is not sure if they'd like to share that.

A man can share this, however: Glow died to one of Mr. Durden's members, he put up one hell of a fight though, even when outnumbered and outranked he stood his ground to the bitter end. Naners died due to a gun malfunction, sadly the bullet missed its target and ricocheted around the walls behind them and killed Naners instead. The only one that a man knows of being a random shooting from that list, is Melons...the rest of them, as a man said, a man doesn't really have that information other than the words spoken at their funerals. A man hopes this helps clear a few things, for anyone who's bothering to listen.

Jaqen nodded to the gentlemen and made his way back to the dark alley he emerged from.

Report Post Tip

Glow also happens to be a Hand man of our Boss. We now have some scores to make with Durden's crew.

Report Post Tip

The list provided were just a sample.  There have been in excess of a dozen associates killed in little more than a day.  This is far higher than average.

Report Post Tip

Well Wisdom in this thing of ours we do tend to loose people. I believe a very few of the total deaths lately may be attributed to possible randomers. Mostly we have just had a bad stream of luck such as Jaquen has pointed out. I don't believe there is a lot to fear from these randomers, they will ultimately give up and move on.

Report Post Tip

A young man poped around the corner just then after hearing his fathers name mentioned. He hurried up to the group of mafioso hoping to dash any rumors.

Please, do not regard my father Glow as victim of the recent terrorist like activities that have been plaguing the cities as of recent. It was my fathers own fault that he now lies face down in a gutter somewhere in Philly. He shot above his weight against the Durden attack and paid the ultimate price for his foolishness. He was no hero or anything to be martyred.

Report Post Tip

Are the people here too tight?  We need to loose them in some way?  

This confuses me

Report Post Tip

Wisdom, theres not always going to be a need to express the reason behind killing people. Especially these young associates. They're just that, associates. They haven't earned a full membership within an organization. Associates will come and go, just as fast as our cities continue to grow.

The only people that know the true meaning behind their removals, would be their Boss, or even their Sponsor. This isn't new.

Report Post Tip

With respect Boss, you're right - but this is a story and people are talking about it.

It seems that at least some of the associates have been taken out by people with an agenda - it's interesting to see who's behind it.

I wonder if they have someone willing to come out and say?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who's Wacking All These Associates?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL