Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Maliciously Correct Started by: SammyGarcini on Aug 01, '12 16:11

Sammy steps out the doors of his Headquarters, with a man not normally seen by his side behind him. The two of them walked into the streets, and Sammy began to speak.

"As you can all see, my family is currently full to the brim. While this remains the case, New York is unable to build and grow. Because of this, we will be setting up a temporary auth here until a more permanent option is available."

Sammy takes a step to his left, to reveal the third man.

"Everybody, I'd like to introduce you to Malicious. His ancestors have been with me since I first set up my Headquarters under Godfather Marston. His ancestors loyalty never faltered, and neither has his. He is the perfect choice for a temporary auth.

Sammy then takes a step backwards, and let's Malicious come forward to say a few words.

Report Post Tip

Malicious steps up from behind Sammy to address the crowd

Thank you very much for this opportunity Sammy, it has been a great pleasure being with you and the family since the beginning. I am honored that you have chosen me to help you and the family in this time of need.

I am looking forward to working with you in New York to help our city grow and prosper into the city we all know it can be.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Malicious! I am very proud of you and I know you will do fantastic!

Report Post Tip

Now the rebuilding of this great city is well on it's way. Congrats boss Malicious on your new post.

Report Post Tip

Spiels quickly steps out to shake the hand of both SammyGarcini and Malicious.

Don Garcini, thank you for acting quickly in this rebuilding of New York.  I'm proud to be a part of your organization.

Malicious, you were one of the first couple of people to welcome me into this fine group of people.  I'm excited that you were chosen for this new role.  You will do great things for New York.  I tip my hat to both of you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your Auth Malicious   

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Malicious. Great to see New york expanding, I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

It is great to see New York rebuilding and expanding. I cannot wait to see what lies ahead, we have such a bright future ahead of us.

Congratulations Malicious!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Malicious,

I don't think Sammy could have chosen a better auth.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Malicious. Best of luck to you and NY.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Malicious. New Yorks proudest stands bold today.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. IT is a pleasant surprise to see you going bold.

Report Post Tip

A bold move from you, Mr Garcini but one I fully support. It's nice to see an attempt to rebuild our city and provide homes for the many immigrants arriving on our shores.

Congratulations Malicious, I wish you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Congratulation,wish you best of luck :)

Report Post Tip

Puff sat on a near by mail postbox as he listened in the news coming from a higher, A new crew leader? Puff smiles

Congrats Maliciously you deserve it!

Report Post Tip

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and the nice words. Now it's back to work with these fine ladies and gentlemen, in building our fine city back up.

Once again thank you everyone

Mal

Report Post Tip

John sees Mal leaving and he runs up to him stopping him just before he gets into his car to return back to his new HQ

Woah, woah, woah, I know your not leaving just yet before I tell you anything. I'm glad to see in this postion man and I know you will do great. Our bloodline have crossed paths of the years we have known each other and I'm glad to see you in this position man. Do NewYork proud man and I will be keeping my out for the things you will be doing.

John shakes Mal's hand and lets him go back on his way. As Mal gets into the car John yells out one final time

GOOD LUCK MAL!

John stands there smiling and goes back to do what he does best

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on getting Authed Mal, I know you'll do our city proud..

Report Post Tip

Sammy's heart filled with joy as he noticed the countless people coming out to congratulate Mal. He already knew he had made the right choice in his own heart and mind, but seeing all these people agreeing just solidified the fact for him. He reached a hand out to Mal, shook his hand, and then placed it on his shoulder.

"I look forward to the weeks to come, where as this is only a temporary authing, I have a feeling you will do as well as any other permanent auth."

Report Post Tip

Mal, congratulations.

This is a well deserve promotions. Your bloodline and mine always cross each other, and it has always been a great journey. I know you will make New york proud.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Maliciously Correct
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL