Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:09
Page:  1 
Cut To The Chase Started by: Innocence on Aug 03, '12 03:49

A black car slowly drove into a quiet suburban neighborhood in Los Angeles. There was nothing special about the neighborhood. The residents were mostly average blue collar families with kids, pets and barbeques on the weekends. The car turned right and continued to move slowly down a block where every house looked the same. No one in the quiet neighborhood knew an organized crime boss secretly lived among them.

The car stopped in front of the smallest house on the block. Cory_Chase stayed in the car and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as Rhaziel got out and walked towards the house. Before she got there the door quickly flew open and Innocence rushed outside. The troubled look on the leader’s face made Rhaziel reach into her purse. Innocence held up her hand and shook her head to stop the young mobster from taking out her gun. “I'm okay.” Innocence said then explained, “It’s just the kids driving me crazy. Let‘s go.”

In the car Innocence lit a cigarette and thought of the long day ahead. Money laundering, meetings with drug dealers, promotions, grocery shopping, racketeering, taking the kids to soccer practice, bribing police and politicians. The list of things to do seemed endless. The first thing on the busy woman’s agenda was to get Cory_Chase set up in a new headquarters in Los Angeles.

“The building is on East Avenue a few blocks past Chase Suites.” Innocence explained to Cory_Chase as he drove the car through the business district. “It was an abounded warehouse. I pulled a few strings to get the deed and put my favorite teacher’s name on it as the owner.” Cory_Chase nodded that he understood. Rhaziel looked confused. “No paper trail that leads to us.” Innocence explained then pointed to the building up ahead. “There it is, your new headquarters. Park across the street. There’s a few friends of ours over there.”

When the car stopped Innocence got out and lead Cory_Chase and Rhaziel towards the group of mobsters on the corner.

“Good morning.” Innocence greeted and shook a few hands. “There have been a lot of questions lately about rebuilding this thing of ours. As soon as I became the city head of Los Angeles I contacted my upper structure and had a meeting to discuss immediate plans for our family and future plans for the city. Several decisions were made and I made one thing perfectly clear, I will do everything in my power to truly make the city mine and take down a mysterious man who claims to be The Godfather of Los Angeles.”   

Innocence pointed at the young mobster standing next to her.

“Cory_Chase is a big part of my plan to take over the city. He has my blessing to start The Chase Committee in Los Angeles. I’ve known this young man since he was a kid when his father worked with me in New York. When other kids his age were hanging out in playgrounds Chase ran a racket selling counterfeit baseball cards. The older he got the more he sold. Watches, rings and fur coats. You name it and he sold it. I could go on and on about him, but we’re all busy people. Chase, you have a few things to say, right?”

Report Post Tip

Innocence had told Cory about a surprise she had for him today. He was thinking more along the lines of a new car, gun maybe, or even something nice she had got her hands on lately. When he heard in private the news, he was shocked. He gave her a nod and promised her he would do the best he could for her. Innocence and his father fought side by side in the last war where almost the whole mafia population was slain. Cory came over to America and went back to the person who did whatever she could for his father. 

She took him to the old warehouse where he would be setting up his HQ. To most people it wasn’t anything much, but to him it was everything he could hope for and more. They made their way inside where a small group of people were gathered to listen to the news. Cory took his place behind Innocence and listened as she gave her announcement to the public. He poured himself a glass of liquor and took a few sips as Innocence introduced him. Giving him the chance to say a few words, he fixed his suit and stepped forward. Cory took one last drink of liquor and smiled to the group.

“Good evening everyone. Let me begin by saying thank you to Innocence for giving my the opportunity to be a big part of this thing of ours in Los Angeles. SInce I have came to the family it has been a constant fight to get control of this city from the Godfather but we are making progress at it everyday. Like she said, we wish to expand our crime organization and claim the city. We wish to take the crime to a whole other level and hit everything that we can make money from. That goes for counterfeit money, banking services, diamonds, gambling, business laundering... Drugs, and I do mean the finest marijuana that can be only be found right here in this city. With expansion of these operations will become the expansion of Innocence taking down the Godfather once and for all. I have even brought the old L.A. suites back to life in this city to show what direction we wish to take this in. If there is a dollar to be made from the business here, we want to invest in it and be involved with the process. ”

He raised his glass to the crowd and took a long drink. Cory placed it on the table before making his way back toward the public.

“I won’t keep you guys here all day, as we are also busy. It is an honor to be here for the city of L.A. and Innocence. It is a blessing to be involved in such a huge part of todays criminal world. We will do what we can to make the best out of L.A. and if you wish to be a part of The Chase Committee then contact me or Rhaziel. We will talk things over and see if you are fit for our future. Long live L.A and preserve the innocence.”

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cory!

Report Post Tip

Have my babies.

Report Post Tip

Mercury raises her glass to Cory_Chase and Rhaziel.

To health, wealth and prosperity! Congrats Cory. You have earned this!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cory! YOUR THE MAN YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

As Mercury raises her glass and gives her toast Bruiser reaches in her purse and pulls out a beautiful gold flask with large diamonds in the shape of an M on it.  Opening the glass Bruiser takes a whiff.  MMM the good stuff, Bruiser mumbles under his breath.  She won't miss much of this he thinks to himself as he pours a little into his now empty champagne flute. Sliding the flask back into Mercury's purse with catlike reflexes Bruiser stands on shakie legs,

YES!!  Congratulations indeed my boy!!

Salute! Bruiser says loudly as he weebles and wobbles but he don't fall down.

*Looks round then sits back down*

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cory!

Report Post Tip

Ahhhh Cory congrats mate i know for a fact you will do well

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Cory Chase.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cory.

Report Post Tip

Fydora having been making sure Cory_Chase's personal office was stocked with some good Cuban cigars and a really good whiskey her father had kept in his closet for a special occasion. Knowing her family and Cory's family have worked together quite a few times and knew Cory_Chase was the right guy for the job. When Cory finally got to his office Fydora closes the door behind him and Gives him a cigar while simultaneously lighting a match not only for him but for a cigar she taken out of her breast pocket for herself. 

"Congratulations man you did it. Lets keep making Las Angeles fucking amazing."

Fydora ashes her cigar and pours a generous amount of scotch in two glasses and hands Cory one

"Just make sure you take care of Rhaziel I know both of you will do well together. May The Chase Committee always be in success and may your vaults never go dry."

Winking and opening the door of his office Fydora chuckles as she leaves to look for Rhaziel to congratulate her on her new hand status 

Report Post Tip

Mercury sees Bruiser join her and nods his way before turning her attention back to Cory. She listens as he bellows out a congrats and watches as he stumbles off. She looks at her glass.

"Wow, I want some of whatever he is having" she thinks to herself.

Report Post Tip

As Isaac Eidelberg drives with Heisenberg towards the new warehouse opened up in Los Angeles. He is excited for the good news Innocence and Mercury has told them about the new expansion to this thing of ours. They pull up to the new establishment and enter the building.

As They walk in they see Cory Chase followed by his new hands Rhaziel and Eris.

Congrats Cory to you and your hands on this wonderful auth in the great city in of The Lost Angeles. I am truly excited to see what you can bring to this wonderful city. We will stand by yours and Innocence side till the death of us..

Once again Salute!

Mazel Tov!

Report Post Tip

Caffrey had been made aware of the news before the announcement was made. Like always it was his job to go scout the area and make sure it remained safe, not from the mobsters that would be gathering, but from those that thought L.A. was theirs. Having already bumped into a couple of the 'Godfathers' fairies he knew it would be an easy task. Either way, he never let his guard down.

After the speech by both his boss and and Cory, Caffrey nodded towards his trusted associate Dollars. Dollars went on one last lap around the new HQ to make sure everything was clear then returned to where Caffrey was standing.

"Everything is still good," Dollars said. "Want me and the others to keep an eye out while you join the festivities?"

Caffrey looked at Dollars with a slight smile. He trusted this man like no other but he knew never to leave something in someone else's hand when its your responsibility. "Cory knows how happy I am for him and Rhaziel. I'll catch up with them later. For now tell Mario grab some meat from the butchery and bring it here for the party later. Tell him to also grab a couple butchers and chefs to get things started and NO half assing it. After your done with that head back to your post and keep an eye on the crowd until it thins out. We don't want any of these bastards trying to blend in."

Caffrey stood there as Dollars headed off to take care of the business. He sat there and watched all the people congratulate Cory, softly grinning. "Congrats brother." He said softly to himself.

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne Walks over to Cory with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations My friend, I know you will do your best for Los Angeles and I am looking forward to working under you."

Lil Wayne turns round heading towards the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Chase. Best of luck to your family and the City of Angels.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cut To The Chase
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL