Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Book of non controversial topics. Page 113. Started by: AnthonyReturns on Aug 04, '12 02:20

MikeHunt listens to all of the responders before he gives his own opinion on the topic. The topic was definitely controversial but was getting attention none the less.

Not only is this a controversial topic to bring up, but it is a sensitive one. I mean listen to a lot of these responses, jumping the gun and saying things that are taken out of context. Most of us know the history of the power ladies, Anita, Iris, and so on. That wasn't the question brought to the streets. The question was do you prefer men or women in bold suits.

My bloodline has worked for both genders. Powerful women that my bloodline has worked for include, Cassi, LottaBeEssen, Cathy_Parks (Long time ago), Three (Again a long time ago). These were very powerful women at one point or another. Cassi was the acting Godmother of Philly, same with LottaBeEssen, Cathy_Parks helped lead the removal of JohnnyAxe, and Miss Three was at one time the city head of Philly when time was slow, and aching around these parts.

I've worked for countless powerful men. I won't share many names but certain ones that stand out in my mind. DavyJones, a Godfather of Philly, Grif, another Godfather of Philly, Grin, a Captain in New Orleans, Vicodin, another Godfather but in Los Angeles.

Now you may say that the men I've worked for were ultimately more powerful as they were actual Godfathers compared to an acting one like Cassi. Don't let the titles fool you by any means. They were both equally feared by many. Something you might want to consider is that with the low amount of females around these parts, can you really judge or ask which do you prefer without working for them for a good amount of time? I mean I have my associates and some are brand new. They don't know how I operate in a war scenario, or on a regular daily basis. We are still up and coming.

Look at OliverMcTavish, Marietta even, both the same bloodline and one of the best ever to grace our shores. Oliver was just a female in disguise. I never worked for them but I heard great things. With our male population polluting the female population, I think the ratio between the to is somewhere around the 10 to 1. 10 men for every 1 female. How can you judge anything with those numbers? Its hard to.

I'm going to finish this short little rant with saying I prefer women. Time and time again they prove to me that they can hold emotions back on business transaction and other decisions while males can be easily persuaded. Women are without a doubt some of the best Gangsters around these parts.

Report Post Tip

I'd prefer to select a leader based on their leadership style, abilities and networks. Why limit yourself by thinking of leadership aptitude as a simple gender dichotomy?

Report Post Tip

You should judge a leader by their abilities to lead.

Some of our greatest and most successful leaders have been women.

Report Post Tip

Achilles listened to everyone's remarks, and was somewhat surprised by the silly banter. He was quite interested in the topic and thought it odd that others were taking offence.

I personally, not intending to offend anyone, prefer to be lead by men. This is a reflection upon my own upbringing and beliefs. Although I do not feel as if women are incompetent or inferior to men, I simply feel that men make better leaders. I also think that Anthony was saying the same thing. It's sad that some people take offence so easily these days.

Report Post Tip

My very first leader back in 1999 or 2000 was SteelDawn, a woman, she was a very great crew leader and will never be forgotten. I have recently and currently have had a female crew leader, and I notice no difference at all. Ive had plenty of male leaders in my years and its all the same really because all in all no two people are the same. My worst leader was a guy however, his name you may of have heard of, Striphe...terrible guy...joking of course, dont want him sueing me again!

Report Post Tip

Fiddler stops playing his fiddle and says

Hell...looking at hows 2 Rright Hane Womens done started and keepings up all this comotion betweens NO and Chicago, with one runnings round shooting other cities BGs and another jumping ship to save hers own ass, I'd say I'ds rather works for a mane. Dont gets me wrong, Fiddler loves him a good wo-mane, hell needs good womanes to make Lil Fiddlers, but womens gots too many feelings and hormones and such. Keeps up to much troubles. Aint worths the stress. So Ol' Fiddler would rather works for a mane.

Fiddler starts back playing his Fiddle

Report Post Tip

Passing by, Maestro hears a conversation going on about which sex makes a better boss. He removes his cigar from his mouth and joins.

To me, it doesn't hold any importance whether my boss is a man or a woman. The most important thing is that a boss knows how to lead and how to treat those who work for him or her. The gender doesn't matter.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Book of non controversial topics. Page 113.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL