Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:21
Page:  1 
Help me I'm lost Started by: Obadiah_Parker on Aug 04, '12 09:55

Obadiah stands out in the corner of the street looking around. A bit lost dazed and confused he understands that its a role he must play but what his actions he should take he has no idea. Not a single individual seems to socialize to him as he stands with a blank face. Immediately he starts grabbing everyone that comes near him and starts talking with them.

"Excuse me sir/ma'am, can you help me? I dont know what im..." Realizing that he might screw up his chances of looking sane he attempts to get back on track with a round a way question. "im doing in this area, i seem to have forgotten where i am? Can you help me by chance?"

Person after person they walked by. Until finally someone showed up.

Report Post Tip

Id offer to help this young person, but it seems their dead body has been drug away by the city morgue already.

Report Post Tip

Ed stumbles past and notices AlexanderJones stood next to a blood drenched civilian lying dead on the floor.. While Ed was looking on, Alexander turns around and looks at him with a shocked look on his face.. Not knowing what to do or thing, Ed looks away and slowly increases in speed until he finds himself in a sprint away from the terror of what he had just seen..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Help me I'm lost
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL