Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:42:15
Page:  1 
new orleans Started by: Jessie on Aug 05, '12 02:29

there is no godfather in this city and 1 man claims it holding all back on ranks,,,lol,,, A FRIEND OF KULINSKI...

Report Post Tip

GRHS

Report Post Tip

There is an acting Godfather by the name of StanPython. That's all you need to know.

Report Post Tip

Shaking her head sadly she inhales deeply.

The rank of Made Man is a rank filled with tradition and honour. You have to prove you are among the most trustworthy and respectful members of your boss' family.

It is not given to just anyone. You have to earn your boss' trust and respect to achieve it.

Each leader has their own requirements, but it's pretty much a given that asking about one's promotion and being disrespectful about it rather than asking what they can do to satisfy their boss' expectations won't get that pretty badge any faster.

If this is any example of what your father would have brought to the city of New Orleans as a Made Man it is no wonder he's six feet under.

You should learn from his mistakes.

She smiles sweetly and turns to leave taking a glance back she happily wishes the youngster a nice evening.

Report Post Tip

Whitey starts counting... 

Well ya know, So soon after rebuilding, and Mr. Python having to take his pick from fresh stock, I'd say he has quite a few Made Men. 

My dear friend Angel here has said it all kiddo, That button dont get given out to just anybody...

A man makes his own way. No one gives it to you. You have to take it.

By this of course I mean, You gotta earn that shit. And the way you've carried yourself here there's no doubt in my mind, If I were a Crew Leader you'd get no button.. Probably not even a sponsorship.

Report Post Tip

New Orleans is mine :)

Report Post Tip

New Orleans belongs to me Cowboy.

Ringo takes off his glove and Slaps Cowboy...

I challenge you to a fight to the death...

Report Post Tip

Whitey walks into the conversation and grabs Ringo by the ear

God damnit Ringo I thought I told you you cant kill C0WBOY before I do...

pulls the glove out of ringo's hand and slaps cowboy with it on BOTH cheaks

I challenge you to a duel!

Report Post Tip

Isaac puts his referee outfit on and says loudly

"Lets get it on!"

Report Post Tip

Coughs

I LIVE!

Report Post Tip

Learn it, show it,eat it and earn it :)

Report Post Tip

Caruzzo walks by, noticing several people talking to each other. Hearing the word "duel", he stopped and approached.

What's going on here, what duel is gonna be?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: new orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL