Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:32:02
Page:  1 
Mafia Survivor-Sign Up Sheet Started by: DiscoDuck on Oct 09, '07 21:40
This is the public sign up sheet for future contestant hopefuls. Register here and we\'ll contact you to schedule an interview and go over any questions you might have. There is a $20K sign up fee (which will be put in trust toward the BG fees for whoever wins) Pay your 20K to Rubki, and he\'ll keep a log. Good luck and kick butt!
Report Post Tip
why should we have to pay?

you said that the AGF(C) will be paying for all this now your asking for a fee dont get me wroung it might help you lot out but if am corect. Al we should be doing is putting our names down and waiting to see who get\'s picked.
Report Post Tip
Primal has a very good point. You\'ve actually added this bit in, why should the person pay? If you say it\'s because they\'re paying for a chance to get an HQ, then something has gone very array in this world for civilians to be paying 20k for the opportunity to run their own family. I liked the majority of the aspects of the idea, to an extent (although it wont actually be based on what that person has done, they just have to survive), but asking for an entrance fee? You seem to be trying to recoup some of the losses the AGF council is going to make. If you make this sort of competition, and say you will be buying 2 BGs and the HQ for the winner (what happens if there are more than one winner by the way?) then you should be paying the money, like you originally stated you would be. Changing the terms on a whim because of the amount of money you\'re going to be losing, is hardly the correct thing to do.
Report Post Tip
It looks like your paying for a bit of protection if you want to enter to win the chance to run your family.

You can always not be sponsord, but not wear the tag they will issue and try your way up the ranks.. but surely will die.

Of course there will be random wacking, but as said before those involved will be wearing some sort of logo to signify they are in the competiton and will be under a bit of protection from the leaders.
Report Post Tip
You may all complain but if I was DiscoDuck I\'d just shoot the winner instead of paying up so I guess 20k is cheap for the opportunity of numerous pointless deaths!
Report Post Tip
That\'s because you\'re unintelligent, and you\'d be killed for not giving other people a chance and therefore trying to dominate the game. The other CLs would side against you. That\'s why you\'re not a CL.
Report Post Tip
oh hahahaahahahah

You\'re in for a shock FlashFireIsGheyzor

I\'m curious to know where your massive resevoir of knowledge has come from. It must be that your bloodline has been a leader many many times before?

No? Oh. How strange, I can\'t possibly comprehend why (note the last sentence may be an entoxicating amount of sarcasm). I wonder where this judgement comes from then since :

1) You don\'t know who my bloodline is;

2) You don\'t speak for the leaders and could in no way, based on your above comments be intelligent enough to pre-assume their actions; and

3) My bloodline has seem leadership many many times.

So shall we breakdown the bloodlines of current leadership one by one? Actually no I won\'t do them all as I don\'t overload your arrogant little mind but I will do a couple briefly:

SingWhenYoureWinning - Known for his bloodlines outright behaviour, street presence and penchance for war. Tends to do whatever the hell he wants and couldn\'t care less in many circumstances. Would happily kill the winner of a \"game\" if he felt that person was unworthy of his time, money or leadership in general.

Rhett - His bloodline has in the past engaged in all sorts of conspiratorial activity in the past and is no stranger to killing for whatever reason he feels suits him.

I haven\'t even started to go into detail there but let\'s face it -

Those with power, use power. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Those in control can do as they wish and justify to no one but themselves. \"Gangs of leaders\" tend to be very aware of each others activities and would much rather clear the way of some \"game\" winner then engage in potentially mortal combat against each other.

Switch on brain, switch off unjustified arrogance, close mouth and we\'ll all live a significantly improved life.
Report Post Tip
You fucking pricks will complain about anything, won\'t you? I hate you all. Seriously.

Oh, no, you changed the terms. That\'s so unfaaaaaaaaaair...

Waaa Waaa Waaa Shut the fuck up.
Report Post Tip
am i mistaken... or was this a sign on sheet?

A bunch of thugs seemed to have scribbled all over it.

(adds his note)

FOR A GOOD TIME CALL 1-800-MARIOLUV
Report Post Tip
Exactly Mars, thank you.

If you\'re not signing up to the competition we don\'t need your input here, so piss off.

Take your whining and bitching about the competition to the other poster that is up.
Report Post Tip
I will sign up
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Survivor-Sign Up Sheet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL