Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:22
Page:  1 
Humble Beginnings Started by: KingSao on Aug 05, '12 21:55

Sao hadn't been in America for a long time. He had heard of his brother, Lights, dying, so he came to check and see what was going on. Little did Sao know, his brother was the leader of a crime family called Metropolis. He knew he had a brother his entire life, but he was told by his parents that he was to be forgotten. Sao's parents ruled over a small country in Eastern Europe. A country that most Americans likely never heard of. Sao didn't care, he was heir to the throne, which no one in America could claim. His brother, Lights, was put up for adoption after birth, and when it failed to process quickly, his parents simply left him at the orphanage. They didn't want Lights to interfere with Sao taking the throne when his father died, so they eliminated the threat. Lights would grow up with someone else, none the wiser.

It was only recently that Sao found out that his mother, the Queen, was keeping tabs on what happened to his brother. She never meant for Sao to find out, especially after she had constantly told him to forget about Lights. He overheard his mother speaking to a messenger, and found out that Lights had died in America. He felt the need to visit America after the news. He had always been interested in his forgotten brother, and now was his chance to find out about him.

Sao took the first boat he could, and headed towards America. He would need to do some research once he got there, but he knew Philadelphia was where he needed to begin his search. Over a matter of a few days, he found out that he worked with Godfather DeadlySin in Philly, had become very close friends with Coco, right hand to Godfather DeadlySin, and had a "sister" named Neon who helped run his criminal organization.

Sao ended up meeting with DeadlySin and Coco, learning about his brother, and Coco even offered him a place in the organization she started to take care of Lights' former followers. He was skeptical, and told her he would sleep on it. After all, he had plans to return home, and take up his duties as Prince, and eventually King. It wasn't until he met up with Neon that his life changed, and he could feel his plans crumbling into dust. He set up a meeting with her, and was sitting in a coffee shop with Neon, discussing things.

"So I hear that you were extremely close to my brother, Lights. I was wondering if you could tell me more about him. He was given away by my parents, and I never got to know him, but I've always been curious. You would be doing me a great favor to tell me what you know of him."

He sat there anxiously waiting for her response.

Report Post Tip

Neon sat on the other end of Sao a bit uncertain of the fellow. She had been introduced to him by DeadlySin and Coco, being told that he was the brother of Lights, the real one. Every few minutes she would look him over just to make sure he wasn't trying to pull a fast one on her, while she spoke to him.

"Your, brother. If that is what you can call him, was a good man. We became very close when we met at the orphanage. He gained the name Lights through me and I gained the name Neon through him. They names stuck and I'm sure you can see why."

Pausing she squirmed a bit in her chair as she moved her leg to cross over her other one.

"He took care of me and I took care of him. He was a protective man, always making sure I was safe one way or another, and never allowed for there not to be a roof over our heads. I did my best also, but jobs for women aren't exactly in existence. So I mostly did my work through cleaning and cooking. While he did the hard labor."

"When we were seperated, he did all he could to find me and allow for us to be together again. We were all each other had. Having grown up together in the orphange, we just became so used to each other. Many times we never really needed to speak, we just knew what the other thought. We sorta completed each other as brother and sister. He would lose his temper and I would be the calm soothing voice to help him. He was stern, while I was caring and kind."

Neon stopped after catching herself drifting off into rambles. She missed her brother, but she was strong.

"Besides, why do you care? You spent all this time knowing you had a brother, but never cared to contact him? You're no brother. I was his real family, not you."

She was tempted to stand up and leave, but DeadlySin had asked her to give this man a chance. He knew her immediate response would be to spit on him and walk away before she had the want to shoot him in the face.

Report Post Tip

Sao sat there and listened as Neon described his brother. He could see anger flashing on her face at the beginning, but as she talked about Lights, it was like the anger disappeared. It was obvious that she cared for Lights more than just about anything in this world. He was in awe at the man who shared his blood, and knew that he could never live to be half the man Lights was. He continued listening, hearing stories about the two of them, and what they did for each other. Soon, however, her anger returned, and she flashed red. If at all possible, the red tone of her skin brought out the blue in her hair even more.

When she began yelling at him, and judging him for his parents deeds, and his coming to learn of his brother a tad too late, he began to feel anger well up inside him. He was generally good at suppressing any negative feelings, but the way she berated him was too much. He stood up sharply, hearing the chair he was sitting in slide back and crash into something behind him. His face was glowing red, fuming at her audacity. He was royalty, and wasn't used to being treated like this. It was then that he snapped back at her.

"Do you think it was I who convinced my parents to give him up!? Do you think I wanted him to live a piss poor life in an orphanage?! I asked about him constantly, yet was denied any information about him. My parents completely refused to tell me anything about him, interrupted all of my plans to find him, or to have someone learn of his whereabouts for me. You act as if I am completely to blame for his removal from my house. I was two years old when they took him away. What was I supposed to do!? You want someone to blame? Blame my parents. Don't try to judge me for actions that were taken completely out of my control. Don't try to judge me on facts that you think you know. If it were my decision, Lights could have taken the throne instead of me..."

Sao cut himself short at that last statement. He had been trying to keep his lineage a secret, not wanting people to judge him for it. With his face still flushed red, he stormed off to the door. He stopped just as he grabbed the handle, and with a pained expression across his face he turned back to her.

"Thank you for answering my questions..."

With that, he opened the door and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Report Post Tip

Neon sat there with many staring at her as they had just watched the whole thing blow up. She shrugged and just ordered another drink. She looked around at everyone and watched as they continued their day like normal.

She had agreed to meet him, she didn't say she would accept him. Plus learning that he was royalty just made her despise him more. He could try to defend himself all he wanted, if he had money there were ways to get around things. There always were. She knew very well, since Lights and her got away with so much at the orphanage. Yet, she had a good feeling that wouldn't be the last time she saw him or had to speak with him.

She had no want to be near the man. He was high on himself and very pompous. He was used to getting his way and she knew it, but she wasn't going to allow him to have his way around her. No matter how much DeadlySin and Coco told her to be nice, she was only talking to him because they asked her to.

Finally getting up she, paid for both of them and left. She had to head to the HQ to finish some things before the end of the night and taking the time to stop and talk to him, had put her behind. So she was going to be up late.

Report Post Tip

After his meeting with Neon, Sao had hit up a local bar to have a few drinks. He was never allowed to drink much back home, so he was taking advantage of it while he was in America. He sat there for a little while, thinking over his discussion with Neon. The fact that she was blaming him infuriated him. She had no idea of the efforts he made to find his brother, but when your parents are the King and Queen of your country, there is little you can do when they don't want you to do something. He had all the money in the world, and it didn't mean a thing when it came to finding his brother. After a couple drinks, he had come to a decision. He wanted to continue to anger Neon, and he knew exactly how to do it.

After a couple more hours, he was sitting in DeadlySin's office, accompanied by Coco. He had decided to accept Coco's offer, and step into his brothers shoes in a life of crime. It was then that Neon walked into the office. She was completely oblivious to his presence, and continued on a conversation with DeadlySin. It was a few minutes later that she noticed Sao sitting on a chair at the edge of the desk. One look at her expression, and a wide grin crossed his face.

"Well hello there Neon, such a pleasure to see you again."

When her expression began to clear, Sao gave her a wink.

Report Post Tip

Neon looked over to the voice that spoke to her. Her eyes glanced at him up and down and then just returned back to DeadlySin. She had no want to get into another heated conversation with the man that felt he could just walk into their life and fit right in. She shrugged him off and asked a few more questions that needed some answers.

If she wanted to get under her skin he would have to do more than just say a few words and wink at her. Of course she would be thrilled to have him gone, but there was a gut feeling inside that told her he wasn't going to be going anywhere. That wasn't how things worked. She had been through worse and an arrogant Prince was nothing. 

Finishing up her chat she then turned around to walk out. She was at the office door before she stopped and moved slightly towards Sao.

"You will never compare to your brother. He was more than you could ever be. Even a King wouldn't be able to stand above him."

Sensing his anger rise a tad, she gave him a small smirk.

"This isn't your kingdom, Prince. So get used to the dirt being kicked in your eyes. No one will be there to help you wipe it out and clean you up."

And with that she walked out to head to her little room to continue her work, but before she was too far away she yelled back.

"Welcome to America!"

Report Post Tip

It had been a little over a week since Sao had accepted Coco's offer to join her crime syndicate. He had fallen into a routine doing his work, and making money. He was called on for odd jobs, and had earned the respect of those around him, except for Neon. She avoided him whenever possible, and subconsciously he had done the same. At one point, Coco had even asked him to serve as her right hand. He took the honor, and began to work even harder.

One day he had go to DeadlySin's HQ to deliver some things. On his way back, he passed Neon's room, and heard her inside. At first he was content to continue ignoring her, but he thought of the previous work they've done together. The fact that they didn't like working together made it hard to get jobs done together. He was determined to at least attempt to put things straight.

He walked up to the door, and knocked. He didn't wait for a response, and simply walked in the door, closing it behind him. He could see her face flash red in anger, whether at his presence, or that he walked in uninvited he didn't know. He pulled up a chair, and sat across from her. She began to speak, more than likely to tell him to get out, but he cut her off.

"Just listen, and let me talk. I know both of us have said and done things that were out of line. I also know that you're still grieving over the death of Lights, and it may have caused you to say things you didn't mean. Or you meant them, but I don't care. I know that my timing was horrible, but think about it, would any time have been good? I'll never be my brother in your eyes, and I don't blame you for the things you've said. I can't change what you think of me, but all I have to say is I'm sorry for the way that I've acted about the entire situation. You can take it or leave it."

He waited for a minute, and received nothing in return. He stood up, and made his way for the door.

Report Post Tip

"You'll never understand, will you?"

Neon said as he began to walk out. Seeing him stop for a second she shook her head and slammed the drawer close. Standing up she walked straight up to him and turned him around to face her. Her blue eyes that matched her hair glaring into his. Her stare pierced through his heart and read his thoughts like he was an open book for her at that moment.

"You aren't here to be friends with me. So don't act like you're trying to be," Neon's voice was typically smooth and sweet, a calming and caring mother like touch to it, but the way she spat her words out in such a distasteful way showed the anger she held within her towards him. "You were here to learn about the brother you only heard whispers of. You came here to find out about him, but didn't think how you would mess things up. How you would affect those that actually knew him. All you thought about was your want to know more of your brother. I'll give you that, you have a right to know, but you had no right coming in here trying to take his place."

Her face had moved so close to his that one would think they were going to kiss, but her clinched fists ready to strike would tell everyone otherwise.

"You gave up your right to the throne, for what? To try and have the life your brother did? You have no idea what he went through, why he chose this life, or why he did what he did. I can't stand to look at you. Not just because of my dislike for you, but because you look so much like him that I sometimes think you are him walking through the HQ at night. To have that joy in my heart be shattered by the realization that you aren't him. I wish you would just go home and be king than try to do right here."

She pulled herself away from him and walked over to the window that her room had. Just a single window that let some light in. She placed her hands on the glass and stared down at the people below.

"You may say you're sorry, but you are still the most selfish person I know and for that. I will never forgive you."

Report Post Tip

Sao stood there, not exactly shocked by the revelation. He could see her looking at him sometimes when she thought he didn't notice. She had a look of longing, wishing he were someone else, wishing he was his brother. He was told by a few people who knew Lights that they looked almost exactly alike. Sao's hair wasn't as bright, but other than that they could pass as twins. He sighed, and looked down. He looked at her and walked over to her.

"Do you want to know why I really came here?"

He sighed again.

"I have a confession to make. Over the last year, I've kept in contact with Lights. We've been exchanging letters back and forth without our parents knowing what was going on. How do you think I knew exactly where to go looking for him? He constantly told me about this amazing girl he's grown close to. He told me everything about you, and I was fascinated. I came to meet you. I'll admit, a small part of me wanted to come here and fill in my brother's shoes. He tried to convince me many times to just leave our country, and join him in this life. I always refused. Don't ask why, but I did."

"I'll admit that you haven't been the person that Lights continually described to me, but I can see it in you, and I'm no less fascinated than I was before I came here."

Without another word, he lifted her face with his chin and kissed her. Without waiting for a reaction he walked out of the room.

Report Post Tip

Neon stood there not moving a muscle. Even after he had left she continued to stand there in shock. There was only one thought running through her mind and it was, "Did he really just kiss me!?". When finally regaining her composure, she looked around the room and then sat down. She was feeling a little overwhelmed by the whole thing and really had never gave any thought to men as more than family or friends. She had never dated, never kissed a guy, only to randomly be kissed by a man that only looked like her "brother". 

The next few days she kept her distance still, she would always look away if she saw him coming, and kept her eyes fixed on something else if they were sitting in the room together with everyone else. She wasn't sure how to react to such a daring act. Nor did it quell her anger towards him completely. Yet, it did help make things even more awkward for the two. Espcially, since she was being even more reclusive now.

It wasn't until her Godfather spoke to her and asked her to try and mend things, so that plans could run smoothly did Neon even look directly at Sao. Sighing, she knew her avoidance of him was going to have to end for the better of the city.

She had asked him to meet her at her room in the HQ. Hearing a knock instead of just him barging in, she told him to enter.

"You know, I never actually learned your name, from you at least. May I hear it and perhaps," Pausing, Neon was having a hard time speaking to him, but she was going to give him a chance, even if everything about her told her to scream at him to leave. "Perhaps, you can tell me more about...you?"

Report Post Tip

Things had been a bit weirder for Sao since that first night in Neon's room. He knew it would probably make situations worse, but he did it anyway, and it cleared things between the two of them, whether Neon liked it or not. It wasn't until Neon asked him to come to her room that he had even spoken to her. It actually surprised him to be invited. He fully expected to be hit as soon as he walked into the room, since he didn't give her the opportunity to do so when everything happened a few nights before. He reached her room, and gave the door a knock. After a second he was invited in.

He had been asked to tell her about himself, something he's not used to doing. Everyone back home knew who he was, what kind of person he was. He wracked his brain for things to tell her.

"Well, first off, my name is Sao. I was born into the royal family, and honestly despised it ever since. I was never one to deal with the politics back home, and avoided it whenever I could. My father hated that, as he knew that I would take his place when he died. I know ruling inside and out. With it being drilled into my head at every opportunity, it makes it hard not to know. Despite that, I never had any desire to rule, and escaped when I finally had the chance. I regret it a bit, as I feel I've let my parents down, but we have a large family, and a cousin or uncle will take over. Everything will be fine, and it's what keeps me from running home."

"A lot of people described me as "strict like my father" but that was simply because I don't like when others try to coast on the accomplishments of others. They say I would have made a great King, but I have my doubts. I've never been the kind to want to be in the spotlight. I'm better at assisting than I am in actually making the decisions. Honestly, I can't think of anything else to say about myself, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions that you have."

With that he sat down, and began fidgeting a little, unsure of what he should be doing.

Report Post Tip

Neon listened and was doing her best not to just tell him to leave. Yet, slowly she was quieting her anger towards him, and putting the fire out. He was much like is brother in ways, but at the same time they were opposites in others.

Looking over to the window she quickly looked back at him before she replayed the scene from a few days ago. She could tell he was nervous and for once, a genuine smile crept across her face. So he was human after all, she thought. He isn't just a stuck up, arrogant, prince that always got his way.

Reaching under her desk she pushed on the wood and opened a secret drawer. Then pulling out a picture she handed it to him. It was the only picture that Lights and her had taken of each other. It was a spur of the moment thing, that she saw and begged him to do. In it they were both smiling uncontrollably and she watched him look it over.

"I don't know a love other than that one," She said to him. Neon saw him glance up quickly, surprised by her words. "He was my guardian angel, my brother, and my best friend."

Returning the picture to it's rightful place, she then closed the hidden drawer.

"Why kiss me?"

She asked bluntly. Neon was a mafioso, she treated everyone either as family or as business associates. Perhaps, a few lucky people would be considered friends, otherwise she didn't bother. She always joked around with people that she had no heart, that she was stone cold to love, but the truth of it was that she just never cared to take interest in something she found so petty, love.

Report Post Tip

Sao knew this would come up, and he honestly had no explanation for what he did. It seemed a good idea at the time.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, as I said I'm fascinated with you, and it just seemed like a good idea at the time. Thought it may defuse the tension between us a little bit, but in hindsight I think it did the opposite. I have no explanation for my actions, but it was done, and I can't take it back."

Sao took a deep breath, and looked back at her. Not knowing what else to say on the current subject, he tried to change it.

"So, you've told me about my brother, and I've told you about myself. Care to share any details?"

Report Post Tip

Neon shook her head at his response, she felt he had a lot to learn if that was his reasoning. Yet, she let it slide and ignored that weird feeling she was getting from being near him.

"You should know all about me, if it is true that you became fascinated by me through that year you two wrote to each other. Lights knew me better than anyone in this world. So I'm sure he was able to describe me to a T."

Seeing his attempt to change the subject fail a bit, she decided to talk about herself anyways.

"I guess if you would prefer me tell you, then I suppose I can," Giving a small sigh she tried to figure out where to start. "My mother died when I was born and my father never wanted me. I was dragged to his work daily and ended up having a accident that was almost fatal. Which was how I got my blue hair. After that I was brought to the orphanage and that was where I met your brother. He was intrigued by me and couldn't stop smiling. He lit up like a light and when he asked if he could call me Neon, that was how he gained the name Lights. His radiant smile and his bright hair made him shine."

"As for that, we looked after each other until the day he passed away. I'm normally a kind and caring person, many say I act mother-like even though I will most likely never have kids. Since I have no interest in men that way. Yet, for me those I look out for are like my children. I have to take care of them, make sure they are safe, help them when needed, and be stern when I must."

Thinking about being Lights right hand made her drift off a bit. She stared at the drawer with the picture in it, wishing that he would come back, but knowing he will never do so.

Report Post Tip

Sao sat there listening to what Neon had to say. He had heard most of this before from the letters his brother sent him, but it's a completely different thing to hear them from the person's mouth. It was like he was hearing this story for the first time. Letters were all he had of his brother, and now he was making a mess of things with the woman that Lights considered his real family. He didn't really know what to do to make things right.

He looked at Neon while she was staring at the drawer with the picture. He felt a little bad, bringing up all these bad memories. He had originally stuck around to make her mad, and to get under her skin, but now he couldn't stand to see her like this.

"I think I've brought up enough bad memories for a life time, and you have my deepest apologies. It was never my intent to bring all of these emotions back up. If it will make things better, I'll return home, and you won't have to think of me again.

Sao nodded to Neon, and headed for the door.

"Have a good night, Neon."

Report Post Tip

Neon shook her head, she wasn't the type of person to let people just walk away. No matter how much she disliked them. She put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him. Turning him around she motioned for him to sit back down.

"Look, if you want to be here then stay. You obviously have won over the people I work for, so there must be something about you that makes them think you are good enough."

She took the picture back out and handed it to him once more.

"I think you should have this. This is the only picture of him and well, it will allow you to see who your brother really was. In time you will get to know him through his legacy. Perhaps, you will even surpass what he has done, but you can only do it if you try."

It took a lot out of Neon to say what she was saying, the only person who she ever looked up to or cared about was Lights, but she wasn't even giving his real brother a chance. Plus, this brother of his was the only thing she now had that tied her to him.

Report Post Tip

Sao looked at the picture he held in his hands. He looked at it for a moment, then looked back up at Neon. He could tell that it took a lot for her to say what she just said, and do what she just did. A small smile crept onto his face, and he looked Neon in the eyes. He could see that things may start looking up for him and Neon.

"I know it may not mean much, but if there's anything you need, and it's in my power, all you have to do is ask."

With a nod and a smile, Sao opened the door and walked out.

A few days later, Sao had once again been in DeadlySin's HQ for business. He was in DeadlySin's office for about an hour discussing the information that he was sent to gather for the Godfather. Once his business was concluded, he stood up and shook Deadly's hand. He turned to walk away, and before he got to the door Deadly called out to him.

"I almost forgot. Neon told me to tell you to stop by her room, she's got something she wants to talk to you about."

Sao's mind was racing, trying to figure out what Neon could possibly want to talk to him about. He knocked on her door, and heard a quiet "come in" from the other side of the door. He walked in, and took a seat in the chair in the corner. Neon was at her desk, going over some paper work for God knows what. It took her a few minutes to acknowledge that he was in the room. When she did, she looked rather excited to see him. A complete contradiction to her old attitude towards him.

"I'm glad you're here. Last time we really spoke, you told me that if I ever needed anything, you'd be more than willing to help. Well, I have some news, and I'm going to need your help."

Sao sat patiently as he waited for her to spill her news.

"DeadlySin has told me that I am going to replace Coco as the leader of Lights' old family."

Sao couldn't help but smile at the news. A bold suit seemed to fit her quite well. He was instantly happy for her, and was beginning to wonder what he could possibly do to help.

"Believe it or not, I've grown to trust you, and was wondering if you would like to stand by me as my Right Hand Man."

Sao sat there in shock. Of all the things he could think of that she would ask of him, this wasn't even on the list. He was hesitant for a moment, but there was only one possible answer that could come out of his mouth.

"Of course I will. You have no idea how honored I feel that you would ask this of me."

Sao couldn't help but grin again, and excitedly extended his hand towards Neon.

Report Post Tip

Neon took his hand and shook it. She was taking a leap of faith by making this decision. The two were getting along better, but she wasn't still overly thrilled with him. Which actually seemed to make their relationship work really well. There was a mutual friendship, but he always kept her on her toes by randomly making her frustrated with his laid back and fun loving personality. He would get on her nerves off and on on purpose. It was like he enjoyed seeing her glare at him and stand there with a hand on her hip.

Having spent many weeks now working together, herself as his leader and him as her right hand. They had made quite the team. Even though whenever she looked at him she saw her brother, he was growing into being a great friend, but one that she would butt heads with quite often. She felt this helped the family. Having someone who always agreed with your every move never showed where you could make an error or see things from the way others may view it.

Neon was walking through her headquarters when she noticed Sao sitting in his officer looking at the picture she had gave him. Knocking on his door she walked in and saw him quickly put the picture away before standing up to face her.

“Hello,” He said as he smirked at her, his face seeming to glow when she entered. She felt like he was the trickster that always tried to pull shit on some poor girl, that girl being her.

“You two would of got along very well. Especially, with how much you two enjoy driving me up the wall. Although, for him I knew it was all fun and games. You, I feel like sometimes you just enjoy seeing me angry.”

Neon laughed slightly and turned to walk out.

“I'm glad you stayed. You being here, help fills the void that was left with the passing of our brother. Thanks.”

She made sure to say “our” brother. Even if she wasn't blood related, Lights would always remain as her brother.

Report Post Tip

"I'm glad I stayed, as well. I can honestly say that I never expected to find what I did here. I expected to be rejected, and sent back on my merry way home."

Sao smiled, and gave Neon a hug. She had become more than a coworker, and his boss. She ended up becoming an amazing friend that he wouldn't give up for the world.

It had been about a month since that night in Sao's office, and it had been a few days since Sao was asked to set out on his own, and run his own operations in Philly. The whole situation was still weird to him. Many people had died leading up to his rise to power, some by his own hands, some by his city, some by the opposing cities. The place felt kind of empty, but he was making due with what he had. His family was building quickly, and it made him proud to be doing so well with himself.

The weirdest part was not that he had his own headquarters, and the new faces he was seeing on a daily basis, but the fact that he didn't always see Neon every day. She had her own family to run, so they didn't always have time to do what they used to do. Despite both of their reservations about him leaving, Neon seemed to be getting along just fine without him, and that gave him a great deal of pleasure. They had gotten extremely close over the months, and he wanted nothing more than for her to exceed, and for her to be proud of what she was accomplishing.

Just then, he heard a light knock on the door. There had been some complications lately, and Sao fully expected this to be one more to add to the pile.

"Come in," he said, though he hadn't needed to. Before he finished his words, Neon was standing in the doorway with a bag of take out food. He couldn't help but smile one of his winning smiles.

"I figured you hadn't eaten yet, and it's getting late. I swear if you didn't have someone make sure you ate daily, you'd starve" she said in a joking manner. She was always picking on his habits, but it didn't bother him. He looked forward to it actually.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I always make sure my body is well taken care of."

He couldn't even say that with a straight face, and soon enough both of them were laughing. Sao motioned for her to take a seat as she set the bag on his desk.

Report Post Tip

“Oh spare me!”

Neon exclaimed and laughed at his comment. She sat down and began to slowly eat the food she had brought them. They talked about how their families were doing and how things were going. After both barely living through the recent war that took way too many lives, they had a lot of rebuilding to do.

“Things are going to be different, seems like peace will last for a long while now. At least one can hope it does.”

“We're both going to end up growing old together! At least I'll still look good, while wrinkles over here will look ancient.”

Neon laughed and pointed over to Sao. She couldn't help, but crack a joke. Everyone was trying to pick up the pieces and create a new and wonderful place for mafioso's to thrive. At least, as wonderful as the life of crime could be. Shooting people all the time kind of put a dent into the fields of grass, with a huge sun, and a rainbow shining bright kind of life. She knew that their line of work was never really a nice one, but she knew the future was still a bright one for them.

Looking over at Sao she grinned and saw he was slowing down on eating. Both of them were pretty full. Yet, the food place always gave her extra due to her helping keep them afloat.

“Well, you probably have business to get to and I'm sure when I return I'll have many letters and meetings to get through. Yet, you always know I'm not far!”

Standing up she began to head out. Yet, before she left she turned around and grinned.

“Next time, the food is on you.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Humble Beginnings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL