Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:44
Page:  1 
Magically Yarnful Started by: SammyGarcini on Aug 05, '12 22:15

Pratster slumps out onto the streets, tired, and dirty after the recent rogue. Rogue's were the scum of the mafia world, especially the ones that have no real motive and are just shooting for the sake of shooting. Deaths are always bas for business, as it has been said so many times before, and these twats were messing up business. Yet, that wasn't the reason he was out on the streets today. The rogue had claimed his temporary auth Malicious. This left several people unsponsored and left New York with only one family again.

"Ladies and gentleman, due to the unfortunate death of Malicious, a replacement must be found. Whereas someone to completely replace Malicious will never be found, as he did a great deal for this city, we must do our best. People need a leader, people that were made homeless, and that leader, as you can already see, is standing behind me."

Sammy steps to his side to reveal MisMagicYarn, her face was a mixture of emotions.

"Magic was the Right Hand Woman of Malicious, and a great asset for any city to have. She has more than earned this title, and I can't personally wait to start working with her.

"However, her authing still remains temporary, as was Malicious'."

Sammy shakes Magic's hand, and allows her to come forward to speak.

Report Post Tip

MisMagicYarn had been dosing after a rough night of drinking, smoking and some badass poker playing when there was a rude knock at her door. She had heard it, but didn’t want to answer it, it was too early, she was too hung over…

"Knock knock knock. WAKE UP MAGIC WAKE UP Knock knock knock"

Ugh.. Magic got out of bed and opened the door to the leader of New York, Sammy staring at her, looking flustered, annoyed and angry.

"Some roguing twat shot Malicious and we need you to take over for him!"

Magic stared at Sammy, she never wanted this day to come. She was incredibly saddened by the loss of her CL, but she stood up straight, pushed her shoulders back. She was ready for the hard task ahead of her.

After a long day of work, both Sammy and Magic reappeared to announce to the masses about her taking over for Mal. 

"Thank you Sammy, I shall do my best."

Report Post Tip

After the recent death of Malicious (may he rest in peace), The_Dean had been added to MisMagicYarn's Crew. He took his Fedora off and solemnly congratulated his new Crew Leader.

Its aweful when members of your family are taken way before their time. I wish you both long life, and pledge myself to the service of restoring New York to her former glory.

Report Post Tip

Spiels steps out to give his congratulations.

MisMagicYarn, i don't believe we've ever been formally introduced.  However, whomever SammyGarcini has faith in, i have faith in.  Here's to you and the great city of NewYork.  May we all grow and prosper together!

Report Post Tip

Far too late for his own good, Big Daddy overhears the conversation and many "congratulations" being poured over Magic. 

At first, I thought you were a rogue as well. The timing was just too perfect! But then I rememberd that I can be a bit slow witted at times. So, without further ado, good luck, and Congratulations Mis Magic Yarn.

Report Post Tip

As Tommy walks down the street looking for cheap cocaine he hears Sammy announcing that MissMagicYarn is going to continue on Malicious's footsteps as the new CL in New York. Tommy walks up to MissMagicYarn to congratulate her on her promotion.

"After the tragic loss of Malicious it is good to know that there is someone worthy to continue his work. I know you'll be awesome as crewleader and New York will grow even stronger with you at Sammy's side."

Tommy shakes MissMagicYarns hand and continues on his afternoon stroll.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the new suit MisMagicYarn. Vedder glances at the facility that housed the new crew...Shame this has been determined a temporary facility. 

Report Post Tip

Mis Magic it's terrible circumstances that have brought you into this position but I am sure you are worthy of such an honour.

I wish you all the best in New York

Report Post Tip

Sandor's horse closes its scarred left eye as he strokes the beast's head after dismounting, he takes the reigns and walks over to Sammy and Magic, bowing his head before offer his compliments.

Congratulations to you both and the city of New York on its expansion. It is an unfortunate set of events that has led to this, and a great shame we were unable to admire the achievements that the late Malicious would have accomplished. However, we should not dwell on the pathetic actions of a renegade, and an immediate replacement and restoration of normality is the perfect remedy to the destruction. Best of luck to the new leader in New York, and her family Knitted Interventions, now and in the future...

Sandor shakes MisMagicYarn's hand, then takes the reigns of his horse and departs.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your expansion. What happened to Malicious was terrible, but I'm sure that you'll do excellent in replacing him.

Report Post Tip

Guess her auth was a little more temporary than planned.

Report Post Tip

And I'm sure you'll be enjoying your suit much shorter.

Report Post Tip

Well, this wasn't long. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Magically Yarnful
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL