Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:06
Page:  1 
A winters day - serious thread Started by: Jason on Aug 07, '12 16:02

<em> Jason walked through the hot streets of Detroit in summer,  in the midst of a busy day. He smoked a cigarette as he began to speak to the mobsters encircling around him. </em>

Hi guys. Can I be a God or at least own my own city. 

Yh TY

Report Post Tip

I  highly doubt, But I do respect you for trying

Report Post Tip

Yes, mad respect to you Jason. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Serious. Serious indeed.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck, with hardwork & determination you could gain it in no time. 99 % hardwork beat 1% skill :)

Report Post Tip

I believe Delaware City is looking for a new City Head since their recent one, TylerDurden, was killed today.

In all seriousness, what Alzheimer said is pretty true. You can't be given anything without working for it. So, work for it.

Report Post Tip

KingSao you of all people know that those Delaware bums use some kind of foul black magic and will return again and again and again to wreak havok in our fine citys.

Jason while its a bold statment to come to these streets and ask it is not how it works as Kingsao and Alzheimer have both pointed out hard work and prove to everyone that you have what it takes to be given that chance i wish you luck there Jason.

Report Post Tip

Work your ass off, learn the ropes and see what comes from it. Then go from there. Nothing is ever gained from coasting by.

Report Post Tip

Well I can only repeat what others have said. In this world nobody's gonna give you anything, you have to earn it by hard work and loyalty.

Report Post Tip

It's a shame he hasn't posted more..
I enjoy reading these.. I find them quite entertaining :D

Report Post Tip

RadoX holds up a banner

"Jason for GF, simply for... Erm..." pen must of ran out of ink.

Report Post Tip

Looks at RadoX's sign

And yet you had enough for "erm"

In all seriousness, what others have said is correct. Vague, but correct. Unfortunately, it looks at those Jason has gone into hiding. Seeking solitude over hard work. Well Jason, best of luck to you. While your ambitions are high, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Go for Gold, good sir! Go big or go home. 

Report Post Tip

About TylerDurden... i heard he had a son and named him Tyler. Damn, he must have quite a confusing bloodline. I can imagine his holiday family reunions.

"Hey Tyler, pass me the salt will yah!"

"Sure Tyler... hey, by the way... did you see Tyler?"

"Yeah, he's at the hospital to visite uncle Tyler!"

"Ah ok!"

Oh well, i guess it is just a bloodline of loonies.

Report Post Tip

Jason you have my permission to set up in Stl .. i wish you the best of luck..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A winters day - serious thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL