Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:52
Page:  1 
CA BUG: CAs have been fixed Started by: Squishy on Aug 07, '12 20:13

There was a bug where the CAs did their daily payoff, they were replacing the units they had stored, rather than adding to them. The bug has now been corrected. The easiest way for us to undo the issues caused, was to reverse the math of what you could have made, and what you did make, then figure out how many units are owed based upon that. What this means is we made an educated guess based on CA performance and may be a little off. To compensate, we padded the units a bit to ensure that everyone will be happy.

Cheers

Report Post Tip

Eric pulls up next to a statue of GOD Squishy and steps out of his golf caddy. He slowly approached the statue and then wraps his arms around it giving it a big hug. He then looks up at the statues face and says..

"We love you Squishy. LONG LIVE the Squishy one!"

Report Post Tip

Since I am a noob, I wasn't so sure of what the max tribute per day is.  It was increasing by 2 everyday & mine stopped at 20 and has been there for about 4 days.  Is 20 the daily max tribute or is there an error?  Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Still not tributing the correct amount.

Aug 08, '12 08:25 [deleted CA name] tributed up 34 units.
Aug 07, '12 10:32 Officer [deleted CA name] came across a small opportunity, he aquired 4 units on your behalf.
Aug 07, '12 08:25 [deleted CA name] tributed up 30 units.
Aug 06, '12 02:50 Officer [deleted CA name] came across a small opportunity, he aquired 3 units on your behalf.
Aug 05, '12 20:30 Officer [deleted CA name] has arranged the sale of 84 units of cocaine.
Aug 05, '12 19:48 [deleted CA name] tributed up 30 units.
Aug 04, '12 00:01 [deleted CA name] tributed up 28 units.
Aug 03, '12 00:01 [deleted CA name] tributed up 26 units.

I have 124 units where I should have 109 which means I have gained an extra 15 units and some people would say why complain then, well my CA still has 17 days left meaning if it's tributing 2 less than normal I am losing out on 32 units & it's bad enough CA's where changed to start the tributing from 10 units meaning it finishes on 68 units (so getting 60 units less than previously) instead of 70 without telling the user base.

Report Post Tip

Tributing the correct amount now, thanks.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CA BUG: CAs have been fixed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL