Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:17
Page:  1 
Our Family Tree's Started by: The_Dean on Aug 08, '12 20:07

Bloodlines seem to be important for some, and not so much for others. Some would like to keep their bloodline a secret, or at least some parts of it. For those who would like to share part or all of their own family tree, feel free here. I'll start with my own. 

The_Dean takes his wallet out and shows some family pictures.

My Great Grandfather was Pharaoh, and he was the first of my bloodline to reach these shores. The circumstances around his retirement are a little fussy, but he had a great start with SammyGarcini, and left many great things in his journals about his stay in New York. I am proud to say I have returned to the shores my bloodline started their American dream on.

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=345339

My Grandfather was Pharoah (OOC I know, not much originality picking that name again), who was taken in by Slash, and was the first to go down on the Las Vegas side of the last war.

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=351124

My father was Bobby-Z, who was a bit confused, and tryed to hide his heritage. A mistake that cost him his life, and one that I refuse to make.

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=355738

Its completely optional how much, if anything you decide to share, but you never know how many people might have been affected in one way or another by one from your bloodline. I for one have learned a ton for mistakes my bloodline has made, and I have a lot more to learn. I know this. 

Report Post Tip

My name Kunta. Kunta Kinte. Kunta blood strong. Kunta spear strong. Kunta strong with spear when Kunta search for blood. Kunta familyline all kings. Respect Kunta or Kunta show Kunta strong with spear.

Report Post Tip

I dont have any family or sibling. I am alone , left when I was a kid in the street and I had to everything to survive in the dark 

Report Post Tip

Dino DeLuca stepped forward after hearing The Dean's speech about his family tree. He then watched as a young man called Kunta Kinte came forward with a spear and talking about being respected or he would use this spear. Word on the street was that Kunta Kinte could use his spear to control a hundred men with knives. He sounded powerful so Dino was careful about what he wanted say. But he had only one thing to say.

"I hear you have Roots Kunta."

He then walked away into the night.

Report Post Tip

Kunta holds his spear in the air and pumps it up and down, as if to show  power and dominance

Kunta have legendary Roots Dino. When warrior in Kunta is unleashed, Kunta make sure Dino safe. Dino acknowledge Kunta power with spear, so Dino not feel strength Kunta possess with spear.

Kunta thrusted his spear in the air, while saying 

Kunta strong......

The standing crowd cuts Kunta off in mid speech, saying

With spear....yeah we know Kunta.

Report Post Tip

Kunta Kinte began swayed his spear about like a mad man on crack and Dino felt a little nervous. Kunta Kinte had told Dino that he was safe but Dino wasn't so sure as Kunta Kinte was brandishing that spear around like a stalker with candy.

"Calm down now Kunta, don't go crazy on me. We all know how lethal you can be with that spear of yours but don'tget carried away kid."

Dino watched as Kunta Kinte began jumping up and down on the spot. The guy had some chains around his wrists and Dino wondered what they were for. Maybe he was into some kinky shit.

"Kunta, what's with the chains?"

Report Post Tip

Outkast is walking down the street when he hears a conversation about heritage and family trees.

He pauses to listen, and thinks to himself, "Hm. As I am the only person on my tree, it goes in a straight line."

A pause and a further thought, "Does this mean I am from Kentucky?"

This thought befuddles him, as he never really knew where he came from.

Report Post Tip

Kunta Kinte looks over at Dino with a look of despair, a look of defeat.

MikeHunt keep Kunta on chain Dino. MikeHunt work Kunta like slave. MikeHunt not let Kunta off chain cause MikeHunt know power Kunta has with spear. MikeHunt hold Kunta back. One day Kunta will run. Kunta run fast Dino. Kunta run real fast Dino. One day soon Kunta will run and power of spear will be unleashed. Mobsters should thank MikeHunt. MikeHunt control power of spear for moment.

Report Post Tip

Dino looks at Kunta Kinte in horror. This MikeHunt guy sounded funny yet a tyrant at the same time. He must be stopped.

"Kunta I shall help you escape. MikeHunt must be punished."

Report Post Tip

Dino meet Kunta out back in barn tonight. Barn where MikeHunt keep Kunta. Dino bring saw. Avoid MikeHunt Dino. MikeHunt control 100 man with 1 gun. MikeHunt strong with gun.

Report Post Tip

Dino really felt for the bloke. He didn't like being in chains either but what the wife wants, the wife gets.

"Okay Kunta I'll meet you at the back of the barn tonight. We'll spring you free old bean, fear not."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Our Family Tree's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL