Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:10
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Brotherhood Started by: Argon on Aug 09, '12 09:58

All those who mocked the Brotherhood or have otherwise dismissed us as a band of Kuku's are going to have to account for their stupidity.

If you think this could be you and would like to atone for your sins without being on the receiving end of a bullet sandwich, please publicly apologise to the Brotherhood for your earlier sentiments.

I will accept your apologies here or via mobmail and we can discuss how you can avoid getting "the Kerouac".

Alternatively, continue not to take us seriously and watch the bodies pile up.

Thanks for your time.

Report Post Tip

* Looks around for bodies *

Nope, let's carry on with our day...

Report Post Tip

There's another one for you, Wisdom.

Report Post Tip

This is amusing. I like your spunk, kiddo!

Report Post Tip

So... you shot a couple of people who's sons/daughters will be back in the same position in around 2 weeks.

Whoop-dee-fucking-do. How mighty are you?!

You think you're making a difference, everyone else thinks you're a mong.

Report Post Tip

if you want some kind of revolution... find a different game, WE don't want your bullshit here, nothing against the brotherhood, i actually like the fact of having a underground thing like that; but keep it in the streets and don't go declaring war on people just do like other people do in streets talk and RP without getting yourself killed.

Tony Alacchi

Report Post Tip

Countdown, you have absolutely no conception as to what I think nor what everyone else thinks. You know what you think and that stems from your continued failure to do anything. I'm struggling for something your bloodline has done since the turn of the century besides being a moaning bitch. Can't think of a single impressive thing, so crawl back into whichever bottom you've taken to tonguing this time around until you decide to suicide over some pissy nonsense.

TonyAlacchi, I don't even...

Report Post Tip

There's a difference though Argon. My bloodline isn't TRYING to do anything you moron.

Your bloodline obviously is... and thinks they are succeeding. When in fact all your doing is making it easier for us.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess you killed MismagicYarn, yes? Now... MMY was a Made Man crewleader with very few BG's. To buy more BG's would've cost her millions upon millions of dollars. Then you come and shoot her, her daughter is going to sign up and BG's are going to cost 750k per... of which she'll probably now get at least 101 of them.

Do you not see the logic here Argon? Are you that retarded? All you're doing is saving people the time of being demoted.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like attention-seeking nonsense.

Report Post Tip

Then why are you crying about him, Countdown? Why not just thank him and slink back into the shadows of mediocrity?

Report Post Tip

You say "us" like you're a part of something that isn't just you and your band of cronies BG wacking people. Do me a favour.

You have no idea what I'm trying to do or why - you only know what you think.

Maybe I didn't like MisMagicYarn? Maybe I wanted to kill a leader? Maybe I just wanted the thrill of knowing it would annoy people. So what? Now she's dead I don't give two shits about her daughter so if she buys a gazillion BGs good for fucking her. Hope she makes Godfather. My goal would have been achieved with her death, if that was what my goal was.

Not everyone thinks the way you do or is motivated by the same things you are. Accept that you don't know a thing about me, what I'm doing or what I'm trying to do.

Report Post Tip

Crying? Way off.

As Argon has stated, he has seen me be a "moaning bitch" and this is FAR from it. It's ok though kid, you ride on his coat-tails and come up with the odd smart-arse comment that fails... we don't mind. In fact, it's quite amusing.

Report Post Tip

I say "us" as in NY/PH you fruit.. is it REALLY that hard of a concept to understand? You know.. my fellow family members, my fellow Philadelphians and our great allies over there in New York. How could you not grasp that? Just another who lives in the past, huh? :)

The only retorts I've seen from you about me is things my bloodline did over a year ago. Let go buddy, it's in the past. Most other people seem to have forgotten.

Maybe you didn't like MisMagicYarn, but I can assure you as much of an annoyance as it was now, when her blood is IWP'd and out of the reach of morons like you, that annoyance will dissipate and in a twisted way they will be thanking you for your service.

Don't remember saying everyone thinks or is motivated by the things I do. Could you point to the part where I assumed everyone thinks like me? I made a comment SPECULATING as to why YOU were doing it... never mentioned anyone else. Are you another one of these that writes out their replies while thinking "OMG HE MUST HAVE MEANT THIS WHEN HE SAID THAT"?

You can put all the words you like in my mouth, but by the end of this my balls will be in yours.

Report Post Tip

Uh, if you wanted to kill her because you don't like her... then you kind of probably would care if she got to Godfather, just saying. Unless you didn't just like the name, then okay.

Or maybe you just don't like yarn? I had a kitten that absolutely adored yarn and then he ran away and now I am kind of turned off by it. Kind of like if you see your parents having sex then it kind of makes you have flashbacks of Vietnam every time you enter a lady. Speaking of ladies, she was a lady, maybe you're just increbily sexist and that's okay, because this is the 1930s and I have no idea what all of these women are doing outside of the kitchen either.

Ha! This reminds me, one time I was cooking and I realized I don't know how to cook and I burned down an entire city block, which they called arson, but just because you throw a match at a home and then attempt to roast marshmallows from the fire is hardly arson; that's kind of the opposite of arson. It's called survival, you do that when you're stuck on a desert island and they'll make a movie about it.

Which leads me to my question, do mafia terrorists such as yourself like movies? If so, which kinds? Answer please.

Report Post Tip

"All those who mocked the Brotherhood or have otherwise dismissed us as a band of Kuku's"

What did MisMagicYarn do to you then?

Report Post Tip

Let's not start with the terrorist shiz again, mkay?

Report Post Tip

Countdown, you might claim to be a loyal member of Philly but we both know you aren't. Sure you'll talk the talk for now, just like you always do, but you will either be BG wacking, helping the BG wackers or know who the BG wackers are and not report them. That's fine by me, I don't really care. Just stop pretending like you're part of something other than that, because you aren't. If you have turned over a new leaf then fine, I retract that. I highly doubt it though. I'm sure you'll have a cause or something to rebel about soon enough.

If I knew anything your bloodline had done more recently, I'd mention them. My point was that you have absolutely no idea what motivates me or what I'm trying to achieve. You assume, because you would care about MisMagicYarn's daughter doing yada, yada, yada, that I should care for some reason. I'll be dead before the day is out, what is it to me what happens after I'm gone? Not everyone thinks like you and I have no need to put words in your mouth for that to be obvious.

Snarf, MisMagicYarn and MisMagicYarn's daughter aren't the same person. She might be totally different to her mother, I haven't a clue as to what she will be like. To that point, I have no idea whether Countdown is a moaning bitch like his predecessors, although I could make a pretty good guess as he has been stuck on repeat since records began. Maybe he is a straight up loyal member of Philly. Who knows?

Smogen, I didn't actually say MisMagicYarn had done anything to us. I said all those who mocked the Brotherhood or have otherwise dismissed us as a band of Kuku's are going to have to account for their stupidity. And they are. My brothers will continue the terror after I am gone, of that I have little doubt. Whilst I am still here though, I will kill those who haven't hid behind their high walls and make one or two other would be naysayers reconsider their misguided comments.

Snarf II; you're now considered safe by the Brotherhood for being funny.

Report Post Tip

Also, we know you're part of the "sour grapes union" and not some offensive stereotypical organisation.. hence why you're only targetting NY and PH (no doubt you'll try to shoot someone from another city now to try and disprove my point). So please... drop the act. :)

Report Post Tip

I'm not actually, but you have no reason to believe me.

It is just a coincidence really; there are people I would much prefer to be spending my bullets on but alas they are hiding behind their fortifications.

Report Post Tip

Who?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL