Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Wisdom of Fighting The Brotherhood Started by: BrotherlyLove on Aug 09, '12 22:03

Define "good upstanding"?  Standing tall?  Over 5ft 7?

Rory, you must realise that you have to nail your colours to the mast, however far you can reach, with or without roller-skates.

Please lay off the Amphetamines, Amphetamine King.

I did a lot of them when I was your age, but then I'm superior in every way.

Report Post Tip

By good, upstanding, i refer to people who contribute to this society and it's running and perform the tasks expected of them by their families. These do no include: going rogue, calling out families upper structues, or just generally thinking you're the bee's knees. All of these things you frequently do however you frequently fail too.

You're nothing more than a fool who uses the same, dated material which wasn't funny the first time. I must say your bloodline continues to disappoint not only myself, but many others round here.

But then, you are inferior in every way.

Rory wraps some Amphetamine into a cigarette paper before swallowing it and walking away

Report Post Tip

Rory, I warn against imbibing amphetamines.  One of the common side-effects is the shrinking of male genetalia.  For those of us suffering from existing diminutive stature, this would further reduce the status of manhood.  And I care for you, Rory, I wouldn't like to see you rollerskating round these cities with even smaller than you are.  For that would be wrong.

As to your points, my bloodline accidently the whole thing.  And to that I merely say this.

Report Post Tip

Oh, forgot to mention.

RK: "but then I'm superior in every way."

RJ:  "but then, you are inferior in every way."

Imitiation is the most sincere form of flattery.

If this is true, which it is, then you are the Michael Flattely of flattery, only with rollerskates instead of little legs with little feet on the end.

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't call it imitation or flattery i would simply call it correcting ANOTHER of your mistakes. However, this is simply brilliant

RK: "this would further reduce the status of manhood."
RJ: "BossHogg - i understand that your family is obviously worried and feel inferior due to their lack of manhood"

Questioning my manhood after i already brought yours into question.

Did nobody ever tell you that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, BossHogg?

Report Post Tip

The difference, my excitable and chemically adjusted young friend, is that I was *responding* to a point that you had raised.  You merely *copied* a statement that I crafted.

Therefore, as is obvious, you are * ***** ******* ***** and **** * **** ***** ****.

I wish you all the best.

(certain words have been hidden to protect those that would bully young Rory).

Report Post Tip

Let me see those words, I will have a field day with them.

Report Post Tip

The-Monk, I'll slam dunk the funk, whilst quite drunk, before showing you... words what I thunk!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wisdom of Fighting The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL