Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:35
Page:  1 
The Legacy of Argon and The Brotherhood Started by: Xenon on Aug 10, '12 15:10

Argon took 17 shots before he was eventually killed.

During his 30+ hour stint of shooting the family members of the leaders, his pro wackers were not once beaten.

You can ask your own questions as to why this was and what it tells you about the obvious strength of the Brotherhood, but one thing should now be abundantly clear - we are the real deal.

While your leaders hide behind their bodyguards, as promised by the brothers who came before me, we will strike you down. Whilst they sit in their home cities shooting TylerDurden's members, we'll be shooting theirs. It warms my heart to know that these leaders place a higher value on building their firearms than they do one the lives of their Made Men, Capos and Bosses. You deserve better.

Any leader who would like to avoid having more of their family members killed should contact thisisthebrotherhood@gmail.com. Any member who would like to atone for their past mistakes or tell us how much they want to be a part of the Brotherhood can also reach us this way.

Remember, we are watching and judging you.

Report Post Tip

everyone will get right on that. just hold your breathe mmk

Report Post Tip

Legacy and brotherhood? The only thing that Argon and your brotherhood prove is that you have no real sense of loyalty and dedication. Your members join families, feigning loyalty and hard work simply to turn their backs on the ones who took a chance on them. You have no purpose other than you are unhappy with the way things turned out.

You say we hide behind our bodyguards and let our lowers take the fall for us. That's why most of Philadelphia's members were instructed to stay in our home city for their protection. They shot at Tyler's family because they were safe within the confines of Philadelphia. We took care to instruct those who work for us to stay where they are safest. You think that's cowardly? That's your opinion. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see? I see nothing but lost fools who hide behind false purpose.

Your brotherhood is unhappy with the current leadership? Maybe your forefathers should have thought of that before they launched a foolish attack against the ally of Philadelphia. You have no one to blame but them for your current predicament.

Report Post Tip

KingSao, I know it is difficult for people like yourself and SammyGarcini to see beyond the narrow view you have of the world, but I will attempt to expand your horizons. Not everyone's forefathers launched a foolish attack against the ally of Philadelphia and those events are not entwined to these.

Speaking for the late Argon and our Brotherhood, I can assure you that just as many of our number had ancestry in New York and Philadelphia as they did in Los Angeles or Las Vegas. Ancestry is irrelevant as far as the Brotherhood are concerned and the offspring of those we have killed will not be targeted unless they merit being targeted.

As to the rest of what you have said, it seemed to me that the leaders adopted an attitude of "come home or get shot". That's all well and good for those that get the message, everyone else is left to swing in the wind. It also hardly inspires much confidence in your ability to protect them and definitely hinders business for you having the cities on lockdown for 30 hours at a time.

Report Post Tip

You know, you say you are only shooting people that 'deserve' it. Then in the next breath you say you're killing anyone and everyone just to make some 'point'. Then in the next breath you blame the current leadership, then in the breath after that you say many of your members ally with that leadership.

You know what I think? I think you dont really have a reason. I think you just like the attention your lot is getting, I think you're detracting greatly from this thing of ours. I think you're provoking the leadership into taking drastic measures, which if or when taken will be bitched about even further.

You know what you are? A terrorist. You're trying to force the current leadership's hand into doing something ugly in order to garner more support for your 'cause', You want the leadership to crack down and stamp out your 'brotherhood' so you can bitch and moan about 'bloodlining' or 'innocent dead' or 'oh god they killed a -48!' That sir is textbook terrorist bullshit. You force the hands of the current regime in order to garner support for your bullshit cause.

You know what I say? We dont negotiate with terrorists. And your cause is bullshit. Unless you come out with some kind of legitimate reason for your targets or some legitimate motive behind your actions then I will continue to see you for what you are - a bunch of angry sad little children.

Report Post Tip

Stop with the terrorist bullshit, seriously...

They ain't targeting civilians, they are targeting armed men.

Report Post Tip

A terrorist is any one who wants to create terror. Doesn't matter if he attacks a civilian or a Don.

Report Post Tip

By that rationale, every CL is a terrorist, every member of this thing who scares others into not rogueing is a terrorist.

Stop being so incredibly stupid, it's pathetic.

Report Post Tip

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I am loyal to my crewleader, and my city.  I am proud to be a part of this family, and I would much rather die defending it's honor in whatever capacity I am able, than see it give in to terror.  Long live the city of Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Willoam sits nearby smoking a cigar before being driven into a sudden fit of rage and anger and hurries into the front of the crowd that had gathered

The only thing being a rogue says to me is "I can't cut it and make it like everyone else so I shall attempt an easy way around it".

You don't have the abilities nor qualities it takes to run a city nor even back one up as a secondary leader in a city. Therefore you don't get what you think you deserve and attempt to snake your way into it.

What is the direction The Brotherhood has for the cities? What better will come from you gaining power? You seem to want to change something? What exactly is that something?

Report Post Tip

Flea turns to the cocky Thug

Now you listen to me,you retarded inbred pile of flaming dog shit. Firstly lets examine your statement shall we?

By that rationale, every CL is a terrorist, every member of this thing who scares others into not rogueing is a terrorist.

No, you moron. What they are doing is protecting their interests, their businesses and their lives. Terror, if any exists, is an unfortunate by product of their aforementioned defense. This does not make them terrorists. This makes them 'people of power'. Firstly, get that through that hereditary thick skull of yours. All, I was trying to do was to try to educate a new member of this thing of ours from making retarded statements, and I get called pathetic and stupid?

I'll tell you what is stupid and pathetic. A son of a rogue, a descendant from a bloodline known not for its achievements here but for sheer idiocy, coming to these Streets and shooting his mouth off about others whom he barely knows. That is stupid and pathetic.

Report Post Tip

"Any leader who would like to avoid having more of their family members killed should contact thisisthebrotherhood@gmail.com."

What is this '@gmail.com'? How exactly do I contact this...it's not an address with a post code, so how do I send a letter? Isn't it 1930?

Report Post Tip

Still isn't terrorism, flea. Though everything else your spot on with.

I believe if you look up the definition of a terrorist it will include the fact that such people deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). In this case, the spawn of Kuku was pointing out that the targets are not civilians and thus the person isn't a terrorist, he is a rogue. A member of our criminal society that has gone against the wishes of those in power, not some cowardly person attacking unarmed people.

However, that said, again said definition will most likely include the following;

The use of similar tactics by criminal organizations for protection rackets or to enforce a code of silence is usually not labeled terrorism though these same actions may be labeled terrorism when done by a politically motivated group.

Are the Brotherhood political? Doesn't seem so, they seem to have no real message other than the fact they are killing people because they can. There is no ransom, no reasoning, no way of defusing the situation between the Brotherhood and the leaders of this thing of ours.

I will say one thing, though I have no love for these rogues, I did enjoy the brief period of never knowing whether or not my life was at risk. There was once a time in this thing of ours that everyone was thankful when they woke up the next day, such was the possibility of death at every turn. These days with fortified buildings, heavily guarded leaders and the ability to kill sleeping bums, we find our lives seldom at risk unless war breaks out. Given the current state of affairs making war very unlikely, it is slightly uplifting to ones spirits to have that rush of "will I die today". Makes you almost thankful to be alive and gives a new lease of life due to that.

Anyway, i've stumbled completely off point, lets keep the terrorist chat elsewhere. Stick with the title of Rogue for these people.

Report Post Tip

Sorry I'm speaking in rambles, I don't know what a post code is even! So how do I contact them?

Report Post Tip

ter·ror·ism noun \?ter-?r-?i-z?m\ Definition of TERRORISM : the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

Whitey hauls out the old dictionary covered in dust and forces it's stiff unused pages open, because fuck spelling.

ter·ror·ism noun \?ter-?r-?i-z?m\
Definition of TERRORISM
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

Report Post Tip

Terrorism has no universally agreed. Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal. 

So yeah, you're terorist in my book. The good thing is, without terror it aint fun to live

Report Post Tip

OK Whitey, explain how the "terror" of the Brotherhood is different from the praxis of Roman, Prem, JesseJames et al?

Report Post Tip

Oh, I appologize, were those the people you were killing the other day? I must've missed that part..

Oh wait, hahaha, No I didn't - because you didn't go after those people... I'm not entirely sure how those leaders are connected to 'praxis' of today's leaders. So why bring them up?

OH!, I know why!

You want the current leaders to act that way in response to your asshatery, so that you have an excuse to recruit more butthurt rejects from the bowels of this thing of ours so that they can kill a few random people in some hopes of feeling superior to others, Good Show!!

Report Post Tip

"OK Whitey, explain how the "terror" of the Brotherhood is different from the praxis of Roman, Prem, JesseJames et al?"

puts on black sun glasses and pops his collar

Cuz i make this look good

Report Post Tip

*raise his fists to the sky*

Long live Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legacy of Argon and The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL