Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ex Members Started by: Aces on Aug 10, '12 23:34

The_Dean hears Neon's words and is finally compelled to speak after being silent for a while, which was very unlike him.

I can see why you wear the Bold suit Neon. Your words are not said out of spite, or anger. A voice of reason in the midst of these trying times. I know all too well what second chances are like. The first of my bloodline made an emotional mistake out of pure ignorance, but I came back, again and again. I did my time, regained trust, and feel I am better for it. I have no doubt ignorance is the cause of many mistakes in 'this thing of ours', but time is the best teacher, and some may need more than others.

If nothing else, let us learn from our bloodlines mistakes, and move on. Sometimes it may take a while to let some things go, but I think tenacity will get you further in this life than anything else. The trick is though, to build integrity, and set a foundation with it. One that will be hard to shake. Few have done this, and you can still hear the legends, even if you have never known them. What you want to aspire to, let no other lead you off your path. Time is your ally.

The_Dean tipped his hat, melting into the shadows from whence he came.

Report Post Tip

He should have read here...

www.mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/285249#32445317

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ex Members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL