Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:30
Page:  1 
Motor City Pub Started by: -Genesis on Aug 11, '12 06:41

Crossing the street, heading into a darkened alleyway, you approach a set of stairs descending to a tarnished door which leads into a dim lit area. The bar structure consists of painted portraits of the Detroit skyline that hangs over the bar along with a vast collection of vintage oil paintings of which make up the decor. Gradually making your way through, you place yourself in an empty seat at the bar.

Many varieties of liquor and cigar assortments are available for you to unwind following a long day of business. Our menu offers a great selection of Italian cuisines, entrees, and desserts. The far corner of the joint accompanies a bright red jukebox to ease the mood and relish the sounds of good music. A sharp dressed man approaches the counter and offers you a cigarette before lighting up. He takes a long drag and awaits a new patron.

Report Post Tip

Outkast sees the sign on the door and breathes a sigh of relief. It had been a long day moving product over on Michigan and Vernor on the Southwest side.

With a slight nod of the head to the barkeep, he orders a drink, " Cognac on ice, make it a double. I'll also take a canolli if they're fresh."

Report Post Tip

G'day sir, as a sign a good gesture, first customer's order is on the house.

-Genesis takes out a glass and pours some cognac and takes out a fresh cannoli from the oven, and slides the drink to Outkast

No doubt, my cannoli's are fresh and ready to go, my friend.

Report Post Tip

Feeling thirsty after the whole day of conducting business in Detroit, Maestro walked into the Motor City Pub. Like most other businesses in Detroit, the name of this establishment was a reference to the car industry of Detroit. He found the bar nearly completely empty; only the bartender was there. Maestro walked up to the bar and and leaned onto the polished wood.

A scotch on the rocks. Why's it so empty here?

He waited for response as he looked at the menu.

Report Post Tip

Your guess is as good as mine, my friend. Might be that damned Prohibiton!Of course, it is a fairly new establishment, so time will only tell...

-Genesis gets out a glass and pours a bottle of Scotch. He scoops up a couple of ice cubes from the small icebox under the counter and hands the drink the Maestro.

Report Post Tip

There was a pub in town that Pantella had failed to see. He liked to get round most of the businesses and drop off a little something of celebration in the opening of the place. Pantella hitched himself up a smoke and went inside of the place. Once inside he began looking around to see how the business was doing and he could see that it was already packed out and booming with business. He went over to the bar area and ordered himself a drink.

"Whiskey on the rocks when you get a chance barkeep. You know where I can find the owner of the place too eh?"

Pantella sat down on a bar stool and took a drag from the cigarette. He felt at home as he sat there amongst the rest of the crowd, feeling like an ordinary guy once again.

Report Post Tip

-Genesis was busy unpacking some boxes before hearing a faint sound coming from the front of the bar.

My apologies, sir. I recieved some nice imported liquor so you will be in for a treat!

He gets a whiskey glass and pours some ice cold Whiskey after dropping a handful of ice cubes into the glass. He slides the drink Massimiliano.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

After just reaching back to his hometown detroit, Chris decides to stop by a bar that henever got the chance to

Chris walks into the Motor City Pub and takes a seat at the bar

Can I get some vodka and a cuban cigar?

Report Post Tip

After finishing his tight schedule, JesTer walks  in this Pub to have some fun time .

Can I get something to drink, and please make it chilled.

Report Post Tip

Sits in booth smoking cubans and drinking hashwine talking with adevila...

Hey adevila what's on your mind...(Sintence and goergio man where they all go?.)

Report Post Tip

Walks in this Pub to have some fun time i need some shots , Can I get something to drink,

Report Post Tip

Ricardo was on his way collecting some protection money off some shop owners when he noticed two people walking into a Pub which he knew was already closed because the owner died..

Walking in, he notices Dylan, a guy who´s already been seen talking to dead people, and pink, a member of his own crew..

"Guys, are you lost somehow? You are standing in an empty place talking to yourselfes, ordering drinks? Who do you think will bring them to you? The place is closed, the owner died a long time ago. Have you guys lost your mind?"

Not awaiting a reply, he signs to his men to help him drag those two out and to close the door for real.

"I´m shocked to say the least, I can´t understand such behaviour, we really need to talk about this, Pink.. Dylan, I´ve spoken with you about this already one time, I will bring you to the doctor now, Pink, catch you laters in the headquarters.." 

Report Post Tip

Frank was walking through the alley when he came upon a door, nest to it a man in black letting only some inside. As Frank approached he slid the man a $50 and walked right in. Once inside Frank could hear the music and the laughter. Approaching the bar he waved over to the bar keep as he sat down.

"Yea, gimme a scotch on the rock's please. I need a drink after today's work."

As the bar tender walked off Frank leaned forward on the bar and set his hat next to him, it was time to relax.

Report Post Tip

"Another fucking drunk.." shouts Ricardo as he notices the guy coming in.. FranValturi was his name.
"Get the hell out, best get yourself a hotelroom and leave Detroit next flight, we don´t need fucking drunks here who do nothing else but attract heat. The pigs are on our tails for enough stuff, we don´t need this kind of attention. "

Grabbing the man by his right arm, Ricardo and 2 of his guys pull Frank through the door, and push him out so the drunk falls down on the street.

"Now get out, you can come again when you´re sober and realise what in god´s name you´re doing here." 

Report Post Tip

"Yo bartender your still alive, how did you survive the aftermath?" "well they where only after you know who so i was safe im a open pub got no ties really" "Oh ok anyway can i get a Vodka on the rocks pls, and by the sound of things man there is gonna be alot of traffic thats gonna hit these streets soon your gonna need some protection give me a whistle" i say as i leave my number on the counter and quickly skull the Vodka down and leave the bar.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor City Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL