Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:04
Page:  1 
Illegal Money Started by: Dino-DeLuca on Aug 12, '12 21:43

Dino DeLuca and the fellas where all sat in the family headquarters common room. The night was becoming increasingly darker and everything was silent. They had finished making their usual alcohol and it was ready to be shipped off to Jersey to be bought by some Columbians who paid well. Dino turned to the guys and asked a question.

"This business isn't really getting us anywhere. It's a dead end job that we should be paying others to do. Perhaps it's time to expand eh?"

Dino lit up a cigarette with a match stick and took a draw from it. He lifted his glass of whiskey and took a drink from it before setting it back down again. The night was growing darker still. He sat there in silence thinking of a new idea for the gang to make some real money and gain a few more connections along the way. Los Angeles was never normally this dead for business, thought Dino. It was always money that they were after and it was money that gave Dino the idea. He looked over to Cory Chase.

"I got it. How about we start counterfeiting a few billion dollars? We can sell it on at seventy cent to a dollar which will earn us quite a profit. Wadda ya think boss?"

Cory flashed a quick smile and nodded his head. He seemed thrilled with the idea of making fake money to sell on at a good price. Most people would actually pay for this stuff as the cops wouldn't know any better. If they did start asking questions then they'd soon fucking disappear. Dino wanted to see how this business venture would fair so he wanted the guys to get to bed so they could start bright and early. As everyone left the room to hit the hay, Dino stayed behind to make a quick phone call and get some machines down to a warehouse in Los Angeles so they could start making the cash.

Morning came and at seven they all got up and went down to the warehouse to find that the machines were installed and ready to use along with a note for Dino. It read;

'Dino, hope you can make good use of these machines. By the way, chuck us round a million in fake cash later for renting them out to you. Signed JJ.'

Dino cracked a smile and screwed the note up so no one else could read it. He wanted the owner of these machines to remain inconspicuous to be sure of his safety. The guys got to work.

"Alright fellas, and gals too, let's get working. Our aim is to have fifty million made by the end of the night. Think we can swing it?"

At that point a cop came bursting in with a shit load of back up.

"Fuck, it's the fuzz!"

Dino readied his gun to kill.

Report Post Tip

Cory was sitting around the common room of the HQ, playing some cared with the guys, when we heard a great idea come up. He had always planned on investing in the idea, but now that the guy were motivated it do it, was the time to take advantage of it. The opportunity to take fake money, and make a profit from it was a great idea to Cory. Dino came up with some numbers that the counterfeit money could earn and it made Cory even hungrier to do it. Dino left the HQ for the night so Cory stayed up on the phone and continued to work overnight until he needed some sleep. He opened the door to let a few men carry the new counterfeit machines in and watched them as they set them up. He wrote a quick note down to Dino and decided to go catch some sleep for the night.

He met some clients of his at a local L.A. donut shop. Most of the time, Cory wouldn’t be caught talking to cops, but this was an exception. He chatted with them a bit at the donut shop and they gave him a ride to where the building holding the money was located. He began to walk through the doors of the building when he heard people moving quickly behind the door. He walked in with the two cops and instantly seen guns pulled out on them. Cory held up his hands to his crew and started to calm them down the best he could.

“It’s ok, it’s ok. They are with me, nothing to be alarmed about.”

They all looked at him with confusion as he made his way past them and picked up several briefcases that were against the far side wall. He gave the cops two of them and started talking, while making sure there were more briefcases filled up.

“There you go gentlemen. I hope it helps you with everything you and police force need to get done. Great way to make sure those drug dealers won’t rip off your sting again. If you need anything you know where to find me.”

He finished chatting with them and sent them on their way as he turned back to Dino. He smiled and took out a cigarette to light.

“Business is business, right Dino? I have cut a deal with the police of the city to use our bills to help them with their operation. They were more then willing to pay our 70 cents to the dollar so I made sure it wasn’t a sting and went ahead with it.”

Cory puffed on his cigarette and walked over to the machines where the money was being made. He picked up a few bills, examined them, and put them back in their place. Looking at his watch, he knew it was time to get this fake money on the move.

“Well we should be having more family in here to take this money place. Any ideas of where we should move this stuff? Seems kind of risky keeping it all here so the faster we move this, the better.”

Report Post Tip

Apparently the cops were working for Cory. That son of a bitch. Coulda filled the rest of the gang in, but it didn't matter too much to Dino. He just wanted to get this money made quick, then shipped off on the night boat to Jersey. He bestowed his glock pistol away and patted Cory on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it boss, I got it covered. This shit's going out to Jersey tonight, provided we reach the fifty million mark. If not I'm a dead man since I set up this operation."

Dino felt his heart and it was racing, fast. Cory had given him a huge shock with the corrupted cops and he didn't like surprises.

"Cory you got anyone else coming through that fucking door fella.."

Report Post Tip

Rhaziel got a message from one of her little birds, telling her that the boss is rolling some fancy money at the Headquarters.

She sigh at the thought , of the newest scheme Chase is doing. She remembers the other mishap he did and she have to pull some strings to fix it.

"What the hell is that guy doing. Making some counterfeit money inside the headquarters, he could at least lease some warehouse or take one of those offices at the western part. " She scowled , my mumbling those words. The informant looks at her and distance himself. He knew very well that it is bad news to be at the wrong side of Rhaziel, he recalls the torture and screams the unfortunate ones encounter from her....and till now he still have nightmares on them.

She takes a long deep breath and told her informant "Guess I need to be there , you tell Sophia I will be needing her today. And be sure to there at exactly an hour from now. "

The informant walks the other way and hails a cab so he can talk to Sophia about the job she will be doing today. He glance back and saw Rhaziel drives her car straight in the direction of the headquarters.

She barged in unexpectedly and the workers and cops look at her with dumbfoundedness.

"So what are you guys up to?"

Report Post Tip

It was Rhaziel who next came into the warehouse. She closed the doors behind her and came over to the fellas. We were all working hard and fast and had gotten at least two million made already in fake money. This was too easy.

"Rhaziel what's it look like eh? We making money here. Wanna lend a help? Grab that metal plate over there. Bring it to me here."

Dino lit up a cigarette with a matchstick and took a few draws on it. He was beginning to work up an appetite and thought that one of the newest members of The Chase Committee would have to go making a doughnut run soon. Maybe bring back some coffee.

"I'm fucking hungry you know. We've been at this for hours. And I coulda swore I heard sirens."

Report Post Tip

There were so many inexperienced people looking for work in the mafia lately Innocence thought there was some kind of hocus pocus going on in other countries that hypnotized new blood and brought them to America by the boat load.

Leaning against a light post in the Los Angeles business district the leader of Familia de Angeles listened as a young man asked to join her organization. Naturally he was part of the “new” crowd.

“Take a walk and give me a few minutes to discuss this with my friend.” Innocence told the young man and gestured to Caffrey standing next to her. As he walked away Innocence looked over at Caffrey and said, “Let’s see if Dollars pulls this off.”

At the corner the “new” young man witnessed Caffrey’s friend Dollars pickpocket a woman who was walking her dog. The young man fresh off the boat waved at Dollars and shouted, “Hey bro! I’m PP friendly.”

“Tell the new and PP friendly kid to keep on truckin.” Innocence said to Caffrey. “I’m going to call Chase about the job I told you about. Meet me in our coffee shop tonight and we’ll go over the details one more time.” Caffrey nodded and Innocence walked down the street to a phone booth.

After a few rings the phone in The Chase Committee’s HQ was answered by a familiar and friendly voice.

“Hello Eris.” Innocence greeted. “Tell Chase I need a million dollars of Dino’s funny money. I’m going to use it to set a trap for the so called Godfather of LA.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Illegal Money
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL