Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:57
Page:  1 
CREDIT SALE - Server 2x, Lets do this. 24h Started by: Squishy on Aug 14, '12 19:02

Quick summary:
Bringing back our old sale (plus new addition of PP perk) to help raise funds to fix some gaping holes in our server setup so we can stop being stingy on server hungry new features.

Long summary:
As coders, a lot of features or ideas we don't put in simply because it will put a toll on the server which will slow things down. This mentality has kept the game peppy, so its very responsive on the front end, but you have no idea how many sacrifices we have to make on code on the back end. Its incredibly frustrating to make sacrifices on good ideas or having things not be real time just because of hardware reasons. I think its time to stop fighting this never ending war against server resources and expand our setup. We are going to replace our existing server with its hot-swap that we've kept for a "just in case" situation after our server failure last year - and add in an additional server that we purchased to run a redundant dual server setup onsite with our current server acting as an offsite backup. We need a some additional hardware to finish off our new equipment list so that we can do this, mostly we need to procure 4 enterprise SSD drives which have come down greatly in price but are still a little out of our reach financially.

Expiring Aug 15 18:15 Game Time, credits purchased will give the following free in each respective tiers:

$10.00 -- Two Months of Achievement Reveal
Two months of achievement reveal which allows you to see the exact progress of your achievments.

$20.00 -- Two Mapping Credits, plus all the above.
Get durden spawn mapping for the next two durden attacks. Will add to any existing durden mapping you currently have.

$30.00 -- Two Months of DFP Stacking, plus all the above.
Two months of DFP Stacking which allows you to bribe up to seven days.

$50.00 -- Proficiency Perks, plus all the above.
A month each of Pick Pocket, Petty, Felony, Attack, BG Cleanup, Jail and Travel proficiency perks.

$75.00 -- A Free Corrupt Agent, plus all the above.
Get a free corrupt agent. If you currently have two you may keep the gift until you do not and receive it then.

(I will be grandfathering those in with purchases in the last 24 hours over the next day or so.)

Report Post Tip

I = a M = e E = i C = o X = u

KMCKQM ITM VIWEGL AJIA AJEV PIW IGLMT AWQMT IGU TMVXQA EG I KTMAAW QITLM ZIT ZILMU OW AWQMT JEPVMQF IGU IQQ JEV FCQQCZMTV

Report Post Tip

I love this idea, but just wanted to say that most people get paid on Friday. :P

Report Post Tip

Lasting till idk like Firday would be better! :)

Report Post Tip

21st is pay day for me :(

Report Post Tip

Double post, I'mma noob yo.

For those of who purchased the DFP stacking and Achievement reveal with the last credit give away, do these not become activated till after our current lot runs out?

Report Post Tip

Gifts are triggered when you open/activate it. Those that are time related, it adds onto the existing time. Example being if you have 37 days left and get a gift of 30 days, when you open it you now have 67 days.

Report Post Tip

All these gifts are bound by master account (with the exception of an activated CA). If you die, your next character (providing you still use the same masteraccount/email) will still have them.

If you die while you are using the CA, the CA does not go to your new character. If you have not turned on the CA, then it will patiently wait, for as many characters as you want, until you activate him.

If you are currently at the 2 CAs, you will be unable to open up any additional CAs until you are below the 2 CA limit. (Meaning, if you have 2 now and are gifted one, as soon as you first one dies, you can open up the CA gift and turn him on.)

Report Post Tip

So how bout that extension!? :p

Report Post Tip

Great mother of God.... i just figured out your letter scramble Squishy

Report Post Tip

Please share!!

Report Post Tip

We've done well and have saved up enough to purchase 2 of the drives! However, as a few people have asked us to extend it so they can get their goodies a little later - we are extending the sale daily until we save up enough to get the other two drives. Thank you all for for supporting MR!

Report Post Tip

I don't support MR I support Squishies Rolo McFlurry habit.

Report Post Tip

so this is still going right ???????????

Report Post Tip

Expiring Aug 15 18:15 Game Time

Trainz please pay attention, and read thoroughly.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CREDIT SALE - Server 2x, Lets do this. 24h
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL