Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:59
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Drug Quick Buy Via Timer Addon Started by: Squishy on Aug 16, '12 03:00

Drug deals in one click...

If you have the timer addon, you will notice there is now a Quick Buy button next to every drug name. If you fly into a city and you have 35 units of coke, and want to buy 35 units of heroin, simply click the Quick Buy Heroin and it does the sell/buy for you in one click. This works even if you have multiple quantities of drugs that you are offloading. It will sell all you have and purchase the full quantity of what you can carry corresponding to the button you pick.

It will also just buy the most you can afford in case you don't have enough for a full load.

You can use the normal buy/sell buttons for normal old school buying if dealing with a different scenario.

You can use the Sell All button for scenarios where you want to sell everything you have, but not purchase anything. (You blackjack addicts will understand this feature)

You'll also notice a breakdown at the top detailing the financials of the transaction.

Report Post Tip

I love the addition. This will help for speedy transactions when drug time changes are rapidly approaching. However.. please please PLEASE reduce the size of that button. It's horrific. Personally.. change it to..

Quick Buy

I see no need to state what you're quick buying like it does now (Quick Buy Cocaine). People aren't stupid, I'm sure they can work out that by pressing the 'Quick Buy' option on the Cocaine line.. they're quick buying cocaine. I love that drug page.. but those big buttons are making it look like a freak show!

Report Post Tip

Yeah I think it could do with shortening to just "Quick Buy"

Also how does this affect selling 0 units to check if you have gained a unit as I do this before selling because it doesn't count towards the achievement if you gain a unit while selling a full load.

Report Post Tip

I think it's great, but when you just click sell you get "Looks like there's no business to be done." Bring back the "Either we do business, or you can go and piss off!" message!

Report Post Tip

I dont have the timers yet, but the detailed breakdown when i sell is pretty cool. Kudos!

Report Post Tip

I'm loving this, so simple yet so awesome. This was suggested countless times, so I knew it would added on eventually.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not, but I'm finding it pretty annoying.

Lets say I want to buy 1 unit of heroin. I click the heroin field and type "1", followed by hitting enter. It then automatically buys 10 units (or however many units you're able to carry) of Marijuana, instead of buying the heroin.

Can we have it fixed so I can buy x number of units and by hitting enter instead of being forced to use the mouse?

Report Post Tip

Ok, hitting the enter key will now default to just doing a straight buy.

Report Post Tip

And return the old message. It was so much better.

Report Post Tip

They can't switch it "Buy Full Load" etc of whatever drug, it needs the line in there for the coding to recognize which drug it is. (So I'm told by Enkindle). All in all even with the huge buttons, LOVE THIS!

Report Post Tip

Figured out a good way to make the buttons smaller, and did so.

Report Post Tip

Wow! I LOVE THIS!! Thankies Admins. You guys rock <3

SOO much easier

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Drug Quick Buy Via Timer Addon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL