Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
To the infidels Started by: TheKid on Aug 16, '12 16:36

StayCalm...where do you see heckling in my speech? Or crying?

I was asking a question. I would really love to know what it is they 'remember'.

You claim that only a 5 year old would come to these streets and throw insults, then in the very next breath, throw around insults.

I believe they call that falure around these parts.

Report Post Tip

I really wish people would stop throwing this whole "death of their ancestors" nonsense about.

What ancestors died that have spawned people with a grudge to go rogue? If anyone can actually give me an answer to that, feel free to keep throwing the statement about. But right now, were making assumptions. People assume its the kin of those from LA/LV that are doing these acts of rogueing, I have been in contact with a great many relatives of the kin from those cities and thus far none of them hold a grudge over their deaths as they are aware that the only people responsible for their death are themselves for going to war in the first place.

So unless anyone knows the kin of these people, I see no reason for them to assume that the reasons for their attacks are because of the unknown family members being killed.

This wasn't a personal dig at you Azrael, btw, I'm just sick of the assumption.

Report Post Tip

Countdown, Azrael and Insidious, thank you for coming back and letting me listen to your opinion. I really do appreciate it, it gives me such joy to be in the company of such intelligent persons. I can only wish to climb to the top as each of you has. Alright, lets get down to business.

Countdown, I've met woman with bigger balls than you. Really dude, be a man. You justify yourself to come to the streets, spat your shit, let unintelligent dribble roll of your tongue and call me or anyone else that does you "wrong" a whiney pissant (creative) because you lost a brother, a mother, a sporadic lover. Your tears of rage! are blinding you. There is no use saying anything to you, I could compliment you and you'd still act pathetic. I feel bad for you as nothing great will ever come from you. You can't even give me a good fight and I'm just a whiney pissant. Sad.

Azrael, lets all be honest with ourselves. The Brotherhood is a group of organized people. The Brotherhood instills fear into souls making them rush back to their fortifications (no moats :( ). The Brotherhood makes mediocre people come to the streets and turn into idiotic tools full of rage tears (i.e. Countdown). Now Azrael, before you pipe up again think about taking your foot of rice out of your mouth before you talk.

StayCalm winks.

Insidious, did you not learn anything? Obviously not. Stop trying to make your replies last longer by making dramatic pauses after each sentence. We don't want to listen, or not listen, to you for that long. I asked the general population to come out the streets and give intelligent replies instead of one comment here, two sentences there. I'm merely asking for substance! Oh, and, I believe they call that failure. Good job buddy. Way to win one for the team.

Though, I feel that may be to much to ask, but then I saw a golden light come up over the hill and it w as TyrionLannister. TyrionLannister I very much liked listening to you. My ears stopped bleeding for a bit there. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Haha. He said rice AGAIN, this guy. These guys. I love you guys, you bring rice to a world filled with beans.

Report Post Tip

StayCalm snuggles up with Snarf.

I love you too!

Report Post Tip

StayCalm, did your mother have any children that lived?

Report Post Tip

My mother was a saint!

Report Post Tip

I hold her in very high regard, as well, but for very different, and quite perverse reasons.

Report Post Tip

COOL STORY BRO

Report Post Tip

Countdown thanks for those words... I mean i couldnt have said it better

Report Post Tip

Potatos is so much better than rice, with thick brown sauce mmmmmmm

Walks off to find a decent restaurant

Report Post Tip

The teaching of Allah?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To the infidels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL