Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:26
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Stealth Started by: Valentine on Sep 04, '08 16:46
Now, this might be a dumb question, but here it goes.

You can train your skills in almost every aspect of the game right? Mugging skill, PickPocketing skill, Wacking skill, Jail breaking skill, etc. Well, is there a way to train your stealth?

The more you pickpocket someone "anonymously" do you gain stealth skill? Or say you fail at wacking someone... and it shows up as "Someone tried to WACK! you", does that increase your stealth skill? Or is it simply that it is an untrainable feature?

Now, I know the answers you sign up with deliberate your skills, and stealth is one of them, which makes some better then others, but what I want to know is if you can MAKE yourself better at it?
Report Post Tip
No.

Dont ask me how I know.

I do.
Report Post Tip
If I'm not mistaken, that skill comes with the answers you picked when you created your game character. That + mugging people = Greater stealth possibility.
Report Post Tip
i thought that if your trained up and got better and everytime you PP, Mug, or Wacked or anything you can get stelth over time as you got better...
Report Post Tip
I would of throught after time of mugging and wacking it would improve.
Report Post Tip
That's what I'd think too.

Adamine calls for the Admin's help
Report Post Tip
Apologies if this is a less than intelligent question to ask: Where is the mugging feature?
Report Post Tip
Mugging has been changed into 2 parts, pickpocket and something else to be released later.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/26034 has the details
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Stealth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL