Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:35:29
Page:  1 
The Abandond Station Of LV Started by: Trainz on Aug 20, '12 13:30

The Station

TrainZ Jumps out of the Cabbie he is in, sparks a cig, gets out his wallet n throws the driver a couple of $100 bills to hang around whilst he makes his propersition to the few people he see's !

Events over the last few days

Detroit Experiment

CH War

As many of you have heard thier is an experiment taking place in DET, what will start in the next few days. But thats not the only free city now is it and as people have stated thier are probably plans for LV being set into motion aswell but seen as i wanted to take part in this Exp. but no crew leader wishes to take on a Gangsta such as myself that has plans to leave even if we were to be friends afterwards - therfore it seems the Experiment was made for certian mobsters and not everyone to take part in, so now i will have to make a new way of making a family or not have one at all, which really isnt a option

The Chicago War - in times of war is the best oppitunity for any CL to set up as thier is always a WINNER n a LOSER and for the losers this will give them a new chance to make a living in MR in a new family and gives them a chance to accomplish thier goals once again if they choose not to join one of the exsisting citys

so with these two events occuring i TrainZ have decided to make a PayPay Payment to gain the funds to Set Up. I know exsisting Citys like to keep themselves to themselves and ^ Det has plans so LV will be my home although the BrotherHood are in n out of that City along with NO, I will now explain more on the matter ............

I use to play the game a few years back so i have Exp in just about every possible rank of a crew thier is from EO to CL even to Barman (i still remember the first day our Barman was shot and i, a no one was given the oppurtunity due to my activity to serve drinks, it was a honour for my crew) so im here once again to repay the Mobsters and give NOBODYS n RESPECTED MOBSTERS chances in this thing of ours !

The Propisition

I will be Re-Opening - The OLD DERELICT STATION

iv only just logged back onto my acc so sorry not being able to send MSGs out to the GFs n City Heads but as you can tell this has happend in a RUSH with the ^ events.

i understand some pockets will need to be lined in order for this to happen and i will be happy to talk over Rates/ Amounts with Crew Leaders in due time

The Gang

we will have a amory, 20% taxes, everybody at Made MAN to earn more money from Felonys, (SR is a must) so we can do in gang shootings sucsesfully to avoid Deaths, Forts avaliable for Shooting to train youre gun on, n with taxes BGs giveaways, Comps run daily n weekly credit giveaways n Finally well be looking for a 50 man/ woman HQ

To GFs n other City Heads

i really hope you like this idea and will give youre blessings but please feel free to chat things over with me or youll prob's find a MM in your box from me in the next couple of days of so !

so yer thats about all i have to say on the matter from myself atm, when iv made a HQ ill re post for our offical opening !

Trainz then sparks up another ciggarette and listens with content to what people have to say while sipping from his flask

Report Post Tip

Not sure if serious.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if sane.

Report Post Tip

You're not gonna be given a crew just because you want it, kiddo. You gotta earn it.

Report Post Tip

Awesome

Report Post Tip

Fucking epic grammar fail. Not to mention the lack of knowledge for how the game works in any way. This made my day.

Report Post Tip

Well hold on a minute. Far be it from me to be controversial but when you listen closely to the man he may have some clout. After all if this PayPay person, obviously his good pal, can come up with steady freddy income, you never know. It could be enough credit to do exactly what he wants. I doubt it, but money talks 'round here.

Report Post Tip

Now looky here Trainz. I's thinks yous going both this the wrong way. Ol Fiddler aint to good with the smarts, but I's thank dem their crewleaders should leave LV open to all dem fellas that dont wants to join dem there crews.

Let all dem unsponsors go their if they chooses too. Make that their LV a safe haven for unsponsors. You know, let'em ranks up as high as theys can go. Even gets a family. Only ones whos can set up a HQ be's the unsponsers who be's in LV their whole lives. At that point they's can travel. You's crewleaders gots to protect'em from dem gun happy folks rounds here, but if they leaves LV and havent ranked to Mademan and started a family, they's open game fore everyone to shoot.

Ol Fiddler thanks that'll work. I reckon yalls give it a try Ol' Fiddler be's the first one to make CL. Dont minds me though Boss. I's justa Ol fella throwing out a idea.

Fiddler sits back down on his stool and starts back paying his fiddle

Report Post Tip

yes serious n sane

well i use to won a crew but gave it to my RHM

ty

yes im illeterate so its quite good for me, and yes i know how the game works as i use to run a major city, well 2nd in comand n yes ill never get auth n be classsified as a rogue but thats just how the city heads are ! but glad to make youre day

yer ileterate lol, n well even 1% to the city(s) that auth me on a 50 man HQ would be 1 mil a week so the deal im offering isnt that bad, atleast i thought

i feel for you with the smarts fiddler lol,  well that is kinda me, whys that n again with being open for everyone to shoot at, if we get authed then i wont be happy being shot at and war would be a result unless others set up in LV then shoot away by all means, but i like the idea of LV being a free city to set up in n if i was in the city i would welcome others to set up in unless they were on hostile terms

Report Post Tip

Doubletap falls over and has some sort of seizure. No one notices.

Report Post Tip

Maestro notices Doubletap and laughs at him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Abandond Station Of LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL