Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Enough of your lies, StanPython Started by: playa- on Aug 21, '12 01:02

After reading Renekton's reply again, a bloodline whom I fully trust, yes Stan and New Orleans... you have brought shame upon your city.

(OOC: If this guy had been a newbie and you'd have invited him then shot him, Izzy would be on your backs right now and Stan... I seem to remember your bloodline being with a certain KeithGandor once and you surviving him... a few others and myself were annoyed that anyone had invited someone we were at war with and you ended up dying, which you then proceeded to enter a private conversation with myself in the coffeeshops about how wrong it was that I'd said you should die. Guess it's alright now though, huh?)

Report Post Tip

" If this is a clear cut case as this person says"

When has that ever been the case? The truth is so fragile it can be changed just by the way you perceive it.

Report Post Tip

Countdown, I can assure you 100% playa had been helping with war efforts or atleast trying to,

On that occasion I believe it was Skorpeon my bloodline was associated to and was a Thug who clearly couldnt have helped if my memory serves me correctly. But then your counter argument was that he had bought my ancestor Bodgguards,

Which I can assure you, was actually paid for by someone in the family I tried to join, and be loyal to Animal. Not that it actually matters anymore,

I actually remember previous conversations with the bloodline of Animal about how and why them events happened as they did, And we came to agree that situations like these are always hard to handle and someone always come out of it feeling hard done by.

You must admit, atleast after sending the kid some cash, and offering for him to be homed by Bentley I did nothing to discourage who could very well be a new mafioso to our shores.

Report Post Tip

No Stan, your blood was actively shooting, granted he was Goomba rank, but when when his said leader bought him EWP BG's he was obviously committed to the cause. (We were on separate sides in wars quite a few times in that time period, which will explain your slight mix-up. This one was before Animal.. when I was with Caveman as LouieRizzo).

Yes, it was an honourable action to send the kid some cash and offer him a place over with Bentley, but that was only a reaction to screwing him over in the first place. You could have just NOT invited him in the first place and he would have either died unsponsored or wandered over to another city and none of this would have happen. Either way, the problem needs to be rectified so it does not happen in the future.

If you believe you shouldn't invite people from cities you've been at war with, then stick by that.

If you believe it is acceptable then take them in.

But don't change your mind halfway through and kill the guy for your mistake/change of heart. If I had asked playa to join up with us in Philly after the death of Mike and he had turned me down because of promises made by yourself or someone in your family with the power of invitation that he could join you, I would be an extremely angry man right now. As I didn't my feelings are of disappointment and disillusionment that someone's life has been wasted when it all could have been avoided if you had just stuck to your original beliefs (either pre-invite or post-invite and not invited him in the first place).

Be stronger.

Incidentally, in my eyes you were well within your rights to ensure he was sent as a lamb to the slaughter by telling other cities he had to die because of his involvment if thats what you truly believed, it's something I would have done. But the fact that he thought he was being given the chance to prove himself, only to be killed in cold blood a short time later just stinks. There is no honour in that.

Report Post Tip

No Stan, your blood was actively shooting, granted he was Goomba rank, but when when his said leader bought him EWP BG's he was obviously committed to the cause. (We were on separate sides in wars quite a few times in that time period, which will explain your slight mix-up. This one was before Animal.. when I was with Caveman as LouieRizzo).

I believe Stan was correct, actually. Unless this occurred more than once, which is plausible I guess given the circumstances of Vegas at the time. However it was Animal who ordered Stan's relative to be shot, reason being his high number of bodyguards and loyalty to the leader that we had just killed. It was FCUK who wanted the man to live I believe, however all other upper structure came to the agreement that he should be killed, and so Animal ordered the move as he was currently housed by Animal until the decision had been made. Caveman was well dead by this time and I think your relative Countdown was possibly in the HQ of FCUK?

Yes, it was an honourable action to send the kid some cash and offer him a place over with Bentley, but that was only a reaction to screwing him over in the first place. You could have just NOT invited him in the first place and he would have either died unsponsored or wandered over to another city and none of this would have happen. Either way, the problem needs to be rectified so it does not happen in the future.

What allows you to dictate the movements of another city post war? I think you are getting far too ahead of yourself here Countdown, I don't understand why you think anyone of your position has the right to question such actions. I was all ready to make more comments on that, but really its a waste of breath. At the end of the day, neither you or I are currently in a position to argue the right and wrongs of what Stan did, it is what it is.

Report Post Tip

I am not dictating Tyrion, I am telling him my opinion. He can quite easily tell me to go fuck myself.

Report Post Tip

If you believe you shouldn't invite people from cities you've been at war with, then stick by that.

This is no offering of opinion, this is a statement from you, to him. You are telling him what he should do.

Never the less, you continue to do what you think is best Countdown. Personally I dislike to see people speak in such a manner to leaders when they have no reason to become embroiled in the matters of another city.

Report Post Tip

Yes, a statement of my opinion. ;P

Every time I speak, I am offering my opinion. I just don't mince my words and be polite about it. I offer a "no frills" view at life, some enjoy it, some don't. I have no problem if people take offence to it, I am not in this life of crime, extortion and murder to make friends with everybody I meet along my path.

Report Post Tip

Im not really sure you understand the mistake you made here Mr playa-. Your father, Had fulfilled half of his duty for a Chicago, for a large portion of that war he had been pro wacking and helping pro to help a resistance for Mike, you had made your association to our family change quicker then Jono changes his underwear alot closer to the end of the fighting after living few some attempts.

It wasnt just one of my Made+ members who mentioned to me how your father would need close supervision it was my fellow leaders upper structure and some of Assassino associates, You seem alot like someone who is looking to help and pro Rogues now and then. With my family being full, well atleast until all my returning fallen members return. I asked your father by request to move to Bentleys side of town.

I will think you will find, I told no lie, At your funeral I said my RIP, And it was a family matter I knew who killed you so no WS was required, A made member decided to kill a traitor member of Chicago's, Someone who had been helping pro someone who could potentially kill them... And was trying to.

To say that you sound very confident in yourself is n understatement, I'm really not sure why this is the case though. I can categorically state that my father did NOT shoot at anyone in Chicago at any time in his life, neither to attempt to kill or protect them. Just another little lie you pulled from thin air it seems.

One of your button men commented that my father would need to have a close eye kept upon him. I wonder who this was, where did that come from exactly? He looked like the sort of person who would pro rogues now and then? Please continue, it seems you have the testicular fortitude to come out here and accuse my father of going by another name previously? Come on then, why stop there. Why not give us all the full story and explain why one of your members suggested he needed to be watched, also why you thought my father ran in these circles.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Enough of your lies, StanPython
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL