Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 15:25:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Privacy Policy For All Players Started by: Squishy on Aug 24, '12 00:03

Shitty way when strting up a new char and not be able to get into the crews and just having the games way to do petties, after a war it aint good this since not many takes in new member so they takes in enemies to their crews, oh my for this new feature

Report Post Tip
Demands to provide screenshots or copy/pastes of any information that is not publicly viewable.

To me this means that if you cant see my roll ups you dont need to have them.
I know what I am capable of doing cl do not need a list.
Report Post Tip

To stop a very worrying trend, we are creating a new policy to stop the demands on users to provide personal private details in order to play the game.

Demands to provide any private information for identity verification purposes is off limits.

Demands to provide screenshots or copy/pastes of any information that is not publicly viewable.

Demands to provide 3rd party messenger names for verification (aim/icq/msn and so on)

Demands to provide IRC verification of IRC connection info (hostmask/ip/gecos/ident and so on.)

Violation of the above policy will result in termination of the offending member, and/or upper structure of the family depending on the position of the offender.

There is a lot of grey area here, I know this... so I hope that cooler heads prevail and this policy never has to be enforced. It is not to be used as a weapon against crew leaders, it is simply a way to retain your personal privacy without intimidation or extreme consequences by saying no.

Sup! I didn't (nor my lawyer) get it...

If your and my dudes were 2 countries, a 3rd one gets the info and shares with fourt ad nauseam 66th, that's still considered fair play or not? Am a lil bit lost there... From your legal point of view, I mean...

Report Post Tip
So asking to provide a shot report on a third party site can track up addresses etc? Yet we are all told to do this (that's just the way apparently) an in game shot report would surely be safer???
Report Post Tip

So asking to provide a shot report on a third party site can track up addresses etc? Yet we are all told to do this (that's just the way apparently) an in game shot report would surely be safer???

Use a back alley thread if you feel uncomfortable using a 3rd party site. 

Report Post Tip

I agree with this. We need an in game shot report that we can fill out and give to our CL's in game. Going to other 3rd party sites like google or whatever else people use these days is just too risky imo. Maybe even make it automatic so CL's don't even have to chase you down to fill it out.

Report Post Tip

There are a lot of grey areas. Ways and means of questioning ones heritage is the sole reason for purging when one does not bite. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Understood 

Report Post Tip
Do shot reports count because pretty much every family asks what your starting stats are and how many bodyguards you have......kind of personal but haven’t ever been in a family that didn’t require shot reports
Report Post Tip

If you feel that shot reports are crossing your personal line, then you are encouraged to lie about your shots.  With the way witness statements work now and very little other areas that can give anything else more than a guess at your number - you get a lot of wiggle room to make yourself as big or as small as you would like.

Report Post Tip
Just a quick clarification,

I can request you to share any information as long I don't demand it or ask for proof?
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Privacy Policy For All Players
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL