Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:51:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Victory for the Brotherhood Started by: Abdul_Haleem on Aug 24, '12 00:31

Well we all know the shot to son of a bomb would have missed if like the brotherhood he had no job, and no social life and could stay at home all day playing games too. I mean it may as well be fact.

Report Post Tip

ERMAHGERD THERERS RERGERS ERVERERWHER! PLERS DERNT KERL MAH RERGERS!

Report Post Tip

so you're signing "Abdul", do you know what does it mean?

Report Post Tip

Ah the obvious irony.

Report Post Tip

Grandson of a Bomb, how do you know they play games? I'm curious. What games do they play? We know so little of them, your information may give us some more insight about them.

Report Post Tip

Well, the father said he had no contact with them, other than passing through an alley they were in playing with various game like objects on his busy journey to work.

Other than that, couldn't tell you.

Report Post Tip

If you're killing Sweeney. You're doing something right!

Picks up Mr. Albert from the dead Sweeney and places him in his coat pocket. Sweeney skips away into the sunset.

Report Post Tip

Abdullah of course I know what it means...   It means my name is 3 letters shorter then yours

Report Post Tip

noob shouts out from the crowd

Rubber Dingy Rappids Bro

and then wanders off wondering what the world is comming to!

Report Post Tip

Well ,actually you cant call it as a victory :)

Report Post Tip

tony watches as many make fools of themselves

The fact that anyone even takes the time to argue with ignorance only makes them the more ignorant.

tony wanders off to build Guantanamo Bay

Report Post Tip

He can't call anything a victory. He is dead

Report Post Tip

He is dead but there are many others hiding in crews Familys.waiting for  They're time to rouge..  Soon enough we will all be doomed...

Report Post Tip

We have too many guns to be ALL doomed. just a decent amount of people without any protection because thats all any rogue ever really shoots at. 

Report Post Tip

"I bet my right testicle (my right, not my left) that this will blow over. So many 'rogue sleepers' or what ever idiotic name they want to give themselves, have tried and failed miserably in the past. However, I could put my hand to my mouth and pretend to give the biggest two fucks in the whole world, if that would please the brotherhood?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Victory for the Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL