Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:55:40
Page:  1 
La Signoria Societą Started by: ClockworkAngel on Aug 24, '12 21:47

Angel strolled out arm and arm with Vaticus, a smile on her face, a shiny new HeadQuarter's behind her. Looking out at the small crowd, she smiled at some of the more familiar faces and stepped forward.

Ladies and Gentleman, thank you all for coming today. It is with great pleasure that I announce the grand opening of La Signoria Societą here in downtown New Orleans. We offer a wonderful place to stay, fresh food 24/7, support, love, and shoes with red soles on them. We even have our own Squire that will attend the bar and whatever else you need.

Looking up at Vaticus she smiles again.

It is mine and Vaticus' honor to invite you to visit us, and if you need a place to stay and feel welcome, by all means, don't hesitate to speak up.

Angel then cuts the ribbon crossing the front doors, and claps along with the crowd, proud of her new home.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Angel & Vaticus....im very happy.. and so is the city of New Orleans for having such distinguished mafiaosos among them.....i know the future is bright for all and the philly has made a great choice

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on getting your crew!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Angel! I hope the success continues and all goes well in New Orleans! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

It is an honor, and a pleasure to be with you in New Orleans, ClockworkAngel.  May you have a long and happy reign, Ma'am.  Vaticus, congratulations, I know you will be amazing!

Report Post Tip

ERMAHGERD! CINRERTERLERTERNS CLERCKWERKINERL. U WERL DER GRERT THINS ERN NERW ERLERNS!

Report Post Tip

Much appreciated, all! We're looking forward to making our mark on New Orleans, and providing a friendly family and city environment for everyone.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to a few new friends of mine getting their bold and slanty suits on. Very proud of you girls. If you ever need anything, dont ask me, I'm cheap and broke. Hit Phil up for anything, I'm just here for the cookies and clowns.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Angel. You will make a great leader.

Report Post Tip

Bravo!

I for one shall raise a gin and tonic in your honour m'lady

Report Post Tip

Congrats ClockWorkAngel you and phil shall bring prosperity to New Orleans cheers to a good future!

Constantine raises his glass to his friend

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. It's great to see another city populated and already thriving!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Angel! Seems like New Orleans is growing again. It is good to see!

Report Post Tip

Kurgan walks up to Clockworkangel hand her a bottle of champage

Congrats Angel it is great to see you in that bold suit totaly deserved

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL