Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
JAIL COMP: Sept 15 - 24 hour event! Started by: Squishy on Aug 25, '12 01:31

On September 15th, we will be holding a multi-round Jail Competition.

We will post specifics as we get closer to the launch date, but here are the broad specs on it:

There will be six 4 hour events. This allows you to jump in during any event and not have to dedicate an entire day to it.

There are prizes for most busts, most guards busted, highest number of 20s for each round, and also for "all day" too.

Every bust will earn you something.

We will dramatically increase the number of "loaded bgs" give outs for the competition.

You must toss at least 1 jail in that round to qualify for winning anything for that round. (Tossing one anytime during that 4 hour competition qualifies you for that entire round, it does not have to be launched at the start)

We will flood the game with RIAs so that each city always has at least 120 to launch each jail.

Even if you died right before the competition, you can train on 0s and be banging them out with great success in time for the next round.

The event will be in MR time on September 15th, 00:00:01 and end September 15th at 23:59:59

Report Post Tip

Sweet! You rock!

Limbers up his finger...

Report Post Tip

Netbooks? LCD TV? Amazon Gift Cards? Monitors? MR Swag?

We will have our prize lists available as we post more info on the comp. Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Fanfuckingtastic!

I'll add this to my scheduele, will make sure I have a nice free 24 hours. I think a nice pizza will be in order.. for that day too. Might even get myself a few beers too.

Squishy, I love you and for that.. You can have a goldfish.

Eric hands Squishy one of his goldfish

Report Post Tip

Bring it on!

Report Post Tip

nice ...

Report Post Tip

Yes!!! So looking foraward to this!!

Report Post Tip

This is going to be a blast!

<em>Books the day off</em>

Report Post Tip

I'm looking forward to this. Thanks Izzy.

Report Post Tip

Sounds awesome! Really looking forward to this event. Last one was amazing!

Report Post Tip

Fuck yeah , and it's on a saturday

you know what that means..?

DRUNK JAILBAIT JAILBREAK PARTIES ON SKYPE!

Report Post Tip

This may be a silly question, but we still get the xp during the comp right?

Puts on his helmet

Report Post Tip

Yeah, you get your normal experience, plus the stuff we give away.

Report Post Tip

Exceeellleeennt!

Report Post Tip

READY TO ENJOY THE COMPETITION...

Report Post Tip

I am off to buy a new set of lock picks

Report Post Tip

I'll be there!

Report Post Tip

I can't wait :) Sounds very exciting

Report Post Tip

to qualify for the all day awards, do you have to have spawned a jail in every round for the busts you make during those rounds to count towards the whole day tally?

Report Post Tip

To win any of the prizes, or get any of the per bust awards, you must do a jail spawn for that round. (For every bust, we give you something at the end of the comp, even if you didnt win prizes)

To get the stuff, or to win prizes, sometime during that round you need to toss at least 1 full jail to qualify (which then activates all rewards for any bust during that whole round)

The all day prizes just go by totals for the entire day, so in theory you could still win even if miss a round and not play, or dont throw a jail yourself during a round, however, it wont count that round towards the total, and thus your total probably wont be enough to be competitive against those few who may make it an entire day.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: JAIL COMP: Sept 15 - 24 hour event!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL