Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:02:21
Page:  1 
Who's your daddy? Started by: EJLee on Aug 26, '12 01:44

It was a chilly late summer morning, EJ bundled up to go for her morning walk. There she was stopping for a moment on a bench in front of Independence Hall minding her own business, watching the people as they scurried along down the street. Tourists with their kids sauntering slowly getting in the way of the locals. That's when he appeared.

Mind if I join you on this bench ma'am? The gentleman asked. He was very stunning, brand new tailor fit suit with a crisp felt fedora, and black and white wingtips polished so shiny you could see your reflection in them. He cleared his throat. I don't mean to upset you or startle you in any way EJ, but I was sent here to bring you something.

The man reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small journal. On the front it read:

Goddamned The Ink

What is this? Who are you? She exclaims. How do you know who I am? This is someone's journal their deepest most private secrets. None of the pages are signed why are you giving this to me?

This was your father's journal. He told me to bring this to you when the time is right, and I would know when that was. He looked around almost paranoid now. I really must be going now, I've said too much.

He leapt up from the bench and ran across the road narrowly making it passed the trolley car as it whizzed down the road. My father's journal? I never knew my father, he left my mother and I when I was quite young. She whispered to herself quietly confused. She cracks it open and begins reading from the beginning...

June 28th 1929

Pops was shot by one of them damn wild followers of TylerDurden.....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who's your daddy?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL