Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:25:05
Page:  1 
Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc Started by: Mars on Oct 10, '07 14:23
I am delighted to announce the great new service that I am offering the good ladies and gentlemen of MR-Land.

Have you ever had the dillema
\"I have stock and I need to unload it for a good price, oh where, oh where can I find that buyer who will pay premium prices??!??\"

MPC (Mars Pharmaceutical Consultants), Inc has the solution to your problem!

For just a ONE TIME FEE, we will deliver the prices of any Pharmaceutical that you wish to sell!**.

Prices will vary per number of items that you can carry

50K * that number.

But remember, this is a ONE TIME LIFETIME FEE!

Buy early and save!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** due to market fluctuations, MPC can only guarantee an accuracy rate of 80%.
Report Post Tip
Imagine if someone devised a similar system for Jailbreaking, wouldn\'t that be something?

Mind you, it\'d probably be a scam.
Report Post Tip
Only 80% accuracy? That\'s a little low for my liking. SURELY you can do better than that.

And I have a question. Now you say the price is based on the number of units one can carry. Now...say they get to a point where they can carry more units than they could when they first paid you...would that person have to pay more or would it still be the same, as they got in early enough?

And another thing...how can I be certain that you won\'t just take my money, skip off to Mexico, and spend all of it on cheap hooch and hookers, and never give me my needed prices?
Report Post Tip
Because the hookers in Mexico are actually men. If he wanted hookers he\'d go to Rhode Island, oh...wait, nevermind.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL