Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 03:59:14
Page:  1 
The first.Objection! Started by: Phoenix-Wright on Aug 27, '12 02:11

The clouds drifted in their usual directions.The wind howled and whirled as the sun began to pierce the sky and touch the busy streets.People went about their usual business and daily routines.Money was spent,crimes committed and court rooms opened.This was nothing out of the ordinary.New crime lords emerged as did new lawyers and cops.A balance in justice and the unjust?One would never know.But one thing was sure and that was there would always be crime and the lawyers.

What seemed to be a normal day for Phoenix Wright who had just finished law school and was newly hired into fey and Co law offices.This was where the magic happened,where it did not matter who you were these people would fight for your case.For a certain price of course.Phoenix in his blue suit approached Fey and Co.The wind howling and trying to shift his perfect black hair out of place.Not today however,Phoenix always prepared and the gel he had used held it's ground.With a snap of his hands he pulled the doors open and work began.

Mia came towards Phoenix as she seen he had just entered and sat at his desk."Phoenix I hope you are well today you have a case a good one too."

Fixing his tie he looked up to Mia."Excellent Mia but remember I am defending Larry Butz for being accused of murder as well."

Mia shrugged."Yes I remember the Butz guy.If it smells it was problem him Harry,erm I mean Larry Butz."

"Hold it!."Phoenix stood.He is my high school longtime friend.No funny names Mia."Phoenix then sat and tried not to laugh.It was kind of funny that nick name stuck with Larry.Poor guy.He then took a sip out of is coffee cup."

Mia smiling and laughing."Alright all jokes aside this fellow Ron Powers will go over his case with you."She stepped aside and let Ron tell his story.

Without even saying hi or hello Ron quickly started speaking."Look kid I hear your new ect but finished high in your school.That's school this is the real world.If I lose some people will be...Upset.We need to win.Basically this guy by the name Tyler Durden called the cops on me and claims to have evidence on me for several crimes."

Phoenix examined the mans face.Rugged and hard he kind of reminded him of a rock.He aslo looked stone cold like one and everything to him was business."Hold it Tyler Durden...Sounds familiar,However this evidence he claims to have what is it?"

Ron fixing his suit he leaned over to Phoenix and said."Does it matter?Look we are paying your firm good money to make this go away.For what it's worth he claims to have a witness saying I was torching one of his businesses and stealing from a art gallery he owns."

Phoenix leaned forward."Interesting...A witness to these crimes huh.Hmm.Well let's go."Phoenix swung his coat off the coat rack around his back sharply and swiftly.This was it time to shine.The day was early but would be long like sand slowly falling down from a hour glass.

The prosecution was Miles Edgeworth.A high school friend of Phoenix's.He was one of the best attorny's.Whatever this Ron guy did they wanted him locked up.

Alright stepped forth to the stands Robert Paulson."Thank you your honor.Well basically this is how it went down.I was outside in Delaware city I believe it was...Nine O clock.Yes it definitly was.I was sitting on the bench outside the art gallery having a cigar when I seen Ron breaking the front window and jumping out with two paintings in his hands.And run for it as the sirens went off.He jumped in a car with NewYork plates on it and drove off.I quickly went to the nearest pay phone and called the cops..Later that day around Ten O clock I was on my way to the bakery I run when I seen smoke.I sprinted around the corner,which I must say I am pretty quick I am in a fight club.Anyways I get around the corner I see Ron the same guy standing in front he threw a molitov in the front window.That is about it.

The judge turned to Edgeworth."Yes Edgeworth?"

"Your honor that is a bullet proof testimony.We might as well settle this now?"

"Yes I think you are right clearly no contradictions there..."

Phoenix couldn't believe this.Edgeworth with his confident ways just made the judge believe the case is closed!Phoenix frantically slammed his hands down quicker then lightning splitting the sky."HOLD IT.Your honor...All due respect but I think I have to cross examine him."

"Oh yes...Sorry Phoenix I forgot you were there continue."

Phoenix couldn't believe it.He forgot he was there."Alright Robert...Your testimony has more holes then swiss cheese my friend.And I am about to slice and melt it away on a bun and eat it up!"Not sure what he had just said but moving forward.Alright here it goes."OBJECTION...There is no art gallery on that street your honor!"

"Yes there is Phoenix Wrong.You better get your facts in check quick.."

Dangit already a screw up....Ron Was staring at Phoenix piercing his soul with his cold stern look..."Alright sorry your honor just warming up...OBJECTION if you are so quick why didn't you catch him??"

Edgeworth quickly ejected."OBJECTION,He is not a police officer that is why don't be stupid..."

"Ugh."Again Phoenix shot down."Yes true sorry vigilantes are not good for business...However.OBJECTION New York plates and these time frames?Not gonna happen Ron lives in New York and had a appointment at a bank at nine thirty.It's over a 2 hour drive to New York to Delaware city.TAKE THAT.Plus the bankers claim he was there.HOLD IT!!!!Not done.It's clear and I have proof right here that Mr.Tyler Durden has a grudge against Ron.Plus we have gas receipts from his trips in New York."

Tyler in the crowd nodded at Edgeworth."Alright your honor clearly Robert mixed up a few faces we withdraw our charges."

That was it the starting of it all.TylerDurden now had his eye on Fey and Co law offices...Little did phoenix know but his win was the start of a road that would wind and twist but always turn to one thing.The organized crime and enemies.They always say with every action there is and will be a reaction....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The first.Objection!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL