Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:05
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Watched threads notification. Started by: enkindle on Aug 28, '12 02:44

On the left side, under the personals and mob mail notifications there is now a small eye icon. This will highlight when there has been a post in one of your watched threads. It is also a quick link to the list of your watched threads.

Report Post Tip

Cool.

And creepy. It won't stop staring at me.

Report Post Tip

I second that... It is incredibly creepy... It's just... sitting there.... Watching me...

SUGGESTION.. Make it blink... Would make it 10x's cooler

Report Post Tip

If it could blink, that'd be the shit! I do suggest possibly tweaking the color though? I can barely see it when it's just sitting there, I might be the only one though.

Report Post Tip

"I can barely see it when it's just sitting there"

Thats the point. Its very very faint when there is no new activity, so its there just as a placeholder so you nkow where to quick-click to get to the watched page, saving a step in the menu. (Like how most people click where the mail icon is to send a mail)

Its only really visible when its actually triggered by new activity.

Report Post Tip

I love it, but am noticing a couple things. If I check one of my watched threads through the normal method and not through the watched thread screen, the eye stays lit until I open the same thread again through the watched thread screen. Alternately, the black (for not read) and grey (for read) colors on the Titles don't change all the time, until I have opened through the regular method. Also, if I post in my own thread, I must open it again to turn it grey (for read) even though I have just been in it.

Report Post Tip

When you post in your own thread, it should not become grey. As for the other issues, yeah. I need to do some things to make it a little better I think.

Report Post Tip

I actually thought there was something on my screen and scratched at it for like 20 seconds before I realized wtf it was. 

Report Post Tip

Hahah, should have tried windex Jen.

Report Post Tip

don't know if it's only on my mobile but thanks for moving the eye down a little from the msg area!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Watched threads notification.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL